Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fallen for a WL I'm truly fucked now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fallen for a WL I'm truly fucked now.

My story so far.
    Last 2 months I've fallen for a WL. It might sound familiar to some here.Chinese mid 30's,supporting daughter through uni,very limited English,working 7 days a week.2 jobs WL part time and another job the other days.Only real communication by text and sparingly at that.We have seen each other out of the shop 4 times in 2 months. I don't see her at the shop anymore. The last time I saw her she gave me an ultimatum to marry her in 3 months or she will leave me and go with someone else she showed me on her phone. A ex-wealthy bankrupt businessman with major legal problems. Can't believe she showed me the photo and the text he sent. Of course the guy exaggerated how much he lost by about $300 million but still it doesn't do much for my confidence.Can't see any bright prospects with continuing on with this. You let them into your heart and they do this. Feeling awful but I have to get out. What is their perspective on love we can only guess.

Cheers
    Leftoverman

Mid 30's with a daughter in uni??? Wtf lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro.. the way I see it, punting is for your schlong. Take your heart somewhere else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's hopeless, run away ASAP ....

Banned
    These posts are hilarious. 4 times 2 months, must be true love <3

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm so confused, why is she giving you this ultimatum.

She's looking out for her own interests.
    She only wants stuff from you, and not really offering you anything in return.

How does a mind 30 have a daughter in UNI? did she give birth at 15 or something?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Run Forrest run!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As Peter69 said:

RUN!!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Start seeing other WL's

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate, you do realize that if she has a daughter in uni, she must had that baby at 16?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds complicated already with WL & Kid.. Should stay away..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FoxIsMe View Post
    Mate, you do realize that if she has a daughter in uni, she must had that baby at 16?
    Mate, you forgot the things about Asian lady’s age, if she tells you she’s 30’s, won’t be surprised one bit if actually in her 40’s.

Banned
    The consensus here is avoid this WL. If she has another guy in case you're not the right guy then that should tell you she's looking out what is best for her and her daughter. Move on or you will regret it financially and emotionally.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftoverman View Post
    The last time I saw her she gave me an ultimatum to marry her in 3 months or she will leave me ...
    Now that’s a warning sign right there...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    this woman sounds like a horrible woman already, 30s (probably 40s) with daughter, dating another so-called "ex-wealthy" man while dating you, showing you that text...

pack your cock, zip your pants and leave

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    You are not truly fucked. Just stop communicating with her.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No WL is just texting and seeing you. Many get offered 3-5 phone numbers a day
    Good luck to them

But as a guy in punting, business should always stay business

If you are lonely go to pet shop and get a dog

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Already moved on. You really have to evaluate these things carefully.
    • No English
    • Addicted to phone
    • Only communication via phone translator
    • Lies
    • Time poor
    • Gifts from other punters
    • Compares wealth to other punters and keeps their details
    • Sex was pretty good,however when not working doesnt put the effort in.
    • Never initiates texts anymore or it's just 2 words,Goodevning /Goodnight
    • Emotionally desensitised
    • Trust issues.What would she do for $1000 at the shop with other punters?
    • Sleep deprived

Saying that.I was in lust and her GFE and sex I guess was too good the 1st time so I kept going back.After a few punts I asked for her number and she agreed to meet for dinner. A week went by after that dinner I saw her at the shop again and she was genuinely happy to see me. After that she told me not to see me at the shop anymore and she will come to my place instead.So thats how it started.
    Her daughter is 20 and the WL is 39. I guess I was just looking for a short cut to satisfy my singleness.
    Deep down I feel sad and sorry for her. She has made a great sacrifice to come to Australia and work as a WL to provide for and raise her daughter and of course she will take advantage of any opportunity for a better life.I think she is a good person at heart and means well but the Chinese concept of love is very different to the western one. She shows her affection by being concerned for my non-existent health issues, and by making me feel privileged that she chooses to see me.
    However will she give up her $3k-$5k per week income in the future??? No! Nothing I do will please her if I can not support her and that means earning in the same ball park.
    There is also the self respect and dignity aspect of the relationship. She would not respect any man who would lower himself to be in a relationship with a WL.In the Chinese sense loss of face.

Anyway I've had a good session with Jenny at 203 and LuLu at 12 Euston to get over it and treat the WL's as they should be treated.

Cheers
    Leftoverman

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Consensus is quite clear. Nonetheless, any girl that puts up some kinda ultimatum like this ain't worth it. Especially when it hasn't even been a year. She'll be putting them up every single time there's some type of conflict or tension. Unless you like/love her enough to overcome that kinda obstacle - you know what to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast