Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fallen for a WL I'm truly fucked now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftoverman View Post
    My story so far.
    Last 2 months I've fallen for a WL. It might sound familiar to some here.Chinese mid 30's,supporting daughter through uni,very limited English,working 7 days a week.2 jobs WL part time and another job the other days.Only real communication by text and sparingly at that.We have seen each other out of the shop 4 times in 2 months. I don't see her at the shop anymore. The last time I saw her she gave me an ultimatum to marry her in 3 months or she will leave me and go with someone else she showed me on her phone. A ex-wealthy bankrupt businessman with major legal problems. Can't believe she showed me the photo and the text he sent. Of course the guy exaggerated how much he lost by about $300 million but still it doesn't do much for my confidence.Can't see any bright prospects with continuing on with this. You let them into your heart and they do this. Feeling awful but I have to get out. What is their perspective on love we can only guess.

Cheers
    Leftoverman

She’s seen you only 4 times and threatening to leave you. Dude was she ever with you? Threatening to leave you for a bankrupt ex millionaire, that’s hilarious. As others have said RUN FOREST RUN

Banned
    Any woman that "loves" you, would not give the ultimatum to marry you.
    That's not love mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lose contact ASAP. Not worth it mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There isn't enough here to go by on the WL so I can't make any judgement on her.
    That ultimatum thing is nothing. Girls give ultimatums all the time; doesn't mean sh*t.

But here are the red flags:

1) Very Limited English
    How you gonna communicate with her when you marry?
    How you going to manage ebb and flow of Relationship if you cannot even communicate?

2) She has a daughter.
    I am pretty sure everyone is non-essential/secondary to her except her daughter.
    So she won't be able to give you that undivided attention.
    In the end, you will be living her life and not your own.
    Eventually, you will loose your identity because all your efforts will be driven towards her.

3) WL has a lot of issues. They are highly desensitized because of the stress and the amount of fake-love they are giving out all day long.
    So even if she says she loves you, she might not be able to love you at all. Again, there are always gonna be exceptions. You just need to look at signs.

In my experience, it is NOT WORTH IT AT ALL!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    There isn't enough here to go by on the WL so I can't make any judgement on her.
    That ultimatum thing is nothing. Girls give ultimatums all the time; doesn't mean sh*t.

1) Very Limited English
    How you going to manage ebb and flow of Relationship if you cannot even communicate?

2) She has a daughter.
    I am pretty sure everyone is non-essential/secondary to her except her daughter.
    Eventually, you will loose your identity because all your efforts will be driven towards her.

3) WL has a lot of issues. They are highly desensitized because of the stress and the amount of fake-love they are giving out all day long.
    So even if she says she loves you, she might not be able to love you at all. Again, there are always gonna be exceptions. You just need to look at signs.

I agree with most of what you say, except the ultimatum and language barrier.

Unless it's super broken English, there is always a way to communicate. I speak from experience.

But as for the ultimatum, no lady is doing that shit to me. No lady is worth being ordered around like a sissy boy (in the bdsm sense).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    I agree with most of what you say, except the ultimatum and language barrier.

Unless it's super broken English, there is always a way to communicate. I speak from experience.

But as for the ultimatum, no lady is doing that shit to me. No lady is worth being ordered around like a sissy boy (in the bdsm sense).
    No, you are right.
    Depends on people I guess.

One of my friends have given her boyfriend ultimatum for marriage 3 times. They still haven't got married.
    If she loves you, she will stick around.
    Also, in the OP's case, I think she is just bluffing. Time is obviously running out for her to get married so she is taking a chance with an ultimatum. Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post

1) Very Limited English

2) She has a daughter.

I agree with your 3 points Yug.I will quote your comments in the break up speech.LOL
    It's very sad though when you look at the psychology of the situation on both sides.GFE should be banned.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    'If she loves you she will stick around'
    I dont agree

If you not give her want she and her child needs, she will leave. She is only staying with you because she has no other options (yet)

She is not staying with you for love

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    glad you came to your senses bro

Already moved on. You really have to evaluate these things carefully.
    • No English
    • Addicted to phone
    • Only communication via phone translator
    • Lies
    • Time poor
    • Gifts from other punters
    • Compares wealth to other punters and keeps their details
    • Sex was pretty good,however when not working doesnt put the effort in.
    • Never initiates texts anymore or it's just 2 words,Goodevning /Goodnight
    • Emotionally desensitised
    • Trust issues.What would she do for $1000 at the shop with other punters?
    • Sleep deprived

Saying that.I was in lust and her GFE and sex I guess was too good the 1st time so I kept going back.After a few punts I asked for her number and she agreed to meet for dinner. A week went by after that dinner I saw her at the shop again and she was genuinely happy to see me. After that she told me not to see me at the shop anymore and she will come to my place instead.So thats how it started.
    Her daughter is 20 and the WL is 39. I guess I was just looking for a short cut to satisfy my singleness.
    Deep down I feel sad and sorry for her. She has made a great sacrifice to come to Australia and work as a WL to provide for and raise her daughter and of course she will take advantage of any opportunity for a better life.I think she is a good person at heart and means well but the Chinese concept of love is very different to the western one. She shows her affection by being concerned for my non-existent health issues, and by making me feel privileged that she chooses to see me.
    However will she give up her $3k-$5k per week income in the future??? No! Nothing I do will please her if I can not support her and that means earning in the same ball park.
    There is also the self respect and dignity aspect of the relationship. She would not respect any man who would lower himself to be in a relationship with a WL.In the Chinese sense loss of face.

Anyway I've had a good session with Jenny at 203 and LuLu at 12 Euston to get over it and treat the WL's as they should be treated.

Cheers
    Leftoverman
    Good for you mean. Save your love and affection for someone more deserving.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just fuck the daughter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal View Post
    Just fuck the daughter.

Best advice on here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is the daughter pretty. You should’ve tap that instead! Just kidding!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's a bit unfair: when the door closes and the lights dim, time stands still whereas the rest of the world continues on its merry way outside. Ever heard of a singularity? Every shop is a black hole for time, space... and money.

Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post
    These posts are hilarious. 4 times 2 months, must be true love <3

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Deep down I feel sad and sorry for her.
    Someone I know personally, who married one of the hottest Thai WLs I've ever met (she's 40 something now and long out of the job) - her husband opened up to me once over dinner while she was away from the table.

"You might wonder why a guy like me settled for a girl like XYZ."

"Do you know why I married her?" he asked.

I shook my head, thinking GREAT SEX? HOT BODY? ONE OF THE SMARTEST WOMEN I'VE MET? THE BEST BBBJ+DT+SWALLOW I CAN REMEMBER?

"Because she is a hard worker. I wanted to imp[rove her life because I felt sorry for how hard she worked for her family back in Thailand."

Oddly, the opportunity cost for her was much greater than for him.

Now, he genuinely has no idea of how hard she worked outside of massage. When I first met them as a couple she made me swear to never talk about her past Ice habit or indeed how hard she worked. Naturally, because she is my friend of many years standing, I would never betray her.

Feeling sorry for someone does not equal love. It's a rod for your own back.

Cut all ties with her and run. Not worth the hassle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12