Thread: Looking for older massage ladies

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Looking for older massage ladies

Hello All,

Looking for mature age massage ladies over 40. Lately they have seemed to be my taste.

Any help around the northern part of Sydney?

Thanks
    D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You can definitely find some here:

Kirribilli Chinese Massage
    1/19 Broughton St

Chatswood Massage Centre
    769 Pacific Hwy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what is the price on chatswood?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s a couple in Epping as well near the station, and also a couple in Bella Vista in Lexington Drive. Depends on how ‘north’ and ‘north west’ you want to go.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    70 for the hour on the highway in Chatswood. Plus the usual extras, generally a very good firm massage and if you keep your eyes half closed part 2 is quite enjoyable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Djyallah View Post
    2 years ago I ventured into a massage shop across from QVB.
    1 milf upgraded me to a special.
    30mins $100 both were 40's for sure but sexy milf style.
    Next time I made a booking, I went to go but I ran into an ex gf of mine having coffee at the cafe.
    I no showed my booking.
    Needless to say that I didn't want to risk that again and never went back.
    Sounds like the mamasan double at the QVB, definitely a fucken great experience & everyone should try it once, or twice if you love it

Quote Originally Posted by mytengafun71 View Post
    Hello All,

Looking for mature age massage ladies over 40. Lately they have seemed to be my taste.

Thanks
    D

Haha, if your username is a given then you are simply looking for a ML around your same age that’s all!

Yeah, as many have already spoken, the mamasan double at 1B or 1A / 139 York St opposite the QVB is a must try - or you can see either Nicole or Vicky one on one you won’t be disappointed, well, at least if you are actually looking for more matured ladies , that’s a big big tick to start with !

And believe me or not, they really know how to look after more matured gentlemen too......... haha

Ps. Save you looking it up: 0424 550 748!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, if your username is a given then you are simply looking for a ML around your same age that’s all!

Yeah, as many have already spoken, the mamasan double at 1B or 1A / 139 York St opposite the QVB is a must try - or you can see either Nicole or Vicky one on one you won’t be disappointed, well, at least if you are actually looking for more matured ladies , that’s a big big tick to start with !

And believe me or not, they really know how to look after more matured gentlemen too......... haha

Ps. Save you looking it up: 0424 550 748!
    Cheers mate...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cheers mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just go to Campsie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chatswood Massage Centre 769 Pacific Highway.

Mamasan there is an older bird, but she's not too bad on the eyes, keeps fit, and is really sweet. Been going there for years and getting a tops CBJ, plus FS on the table.

She really gets into too. Good 45 min session with her then blast it all over her perky little titties, ugh, heaven at a good price. Might head over now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Chatswood Massage Centre 769 Pacific Highway.
    so how much is the good price for 'heaven' ... all up including "tips"?
    769 looks like furniture place, so guessing entrance is in the rear lane? ... is it up the external outside fire stairs to the closed door , or do you go in the carpark level doorway on the right and up the internal stairs??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go up the inside stairs.. You can call and take the fire stairs but call them to let them know you're coming up those ones.

All up, around 100 with tips. I know you can do that at Chatty 350 up the street, but sometimes a ML session with FS feels just... better?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hello All,

Thanks
    D

Plenty of that in 143 Marrickville Road, which we refer to as Billy's.

Last room at the end is a massage room.

TBH, all massage shop now is MILF. You go to the busy ones you get younger and better MILF and the worse, older and GILF in those not so busy shop.

Many the best of the MILF bunch now move on to better pay incall.

Banned
    Hello All,

Thanks
    D

Try Mai at Mali Mali Thai at Chatswood, Tuesdays and Sundays, great service, she is in her 40s, short, voluptuous,encourages pussy play, gets really wet and all "services" available awesome...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not quite north but worth a visit is the remedial massage place in Brisbane Street behind the post office diagonally across from the Emden gun in Hyde Park.

These old Chinese ladies do know their way around the human body. A good place to go if you actually have a sore shoulder or leg. Plus they all seem to get up to mischief given half a chance. They look fit as well. I wish that I had met Ju Li 30 years ago, she is an ideal "Japanese" shape now so back then ....?

If you need reminding of what it like to fool around with your great-aunt, your aunty or even your wife (depends on your age), this is the place.

Actually not today because there was a new covid case yesterday at the police station in the same street. I imagine that more than one policeman has had trouble with his shoulder or leg sometimes.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)