Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The New TC

The New TC

Popped into the new TC tonight, see what the new place is like. Wilson told me they've only been open a week.

The unit was nice and clean, perhaps a little better than the previous place. I spent 45 mins with a girl who went by the name of Chika (not sure about spelling there). She was a little reserved at first but overall a nice girl and was very kind and sweet to me. I'm not interested in stuff like CIM, COF, etc. I'm more interested in just spending time with a nice girl, feeling the warmth of her body. A bit of DATY, BBBJ, light kissing and standard sex. I usually ask the girl what she's comfortable with and I have too much respect for these girls to ever do anything they would feel uncomfortable with. The room and shower was very clean. Unlike many Japanese girls I've been with, her pussy was totally shaved. Her downstairs was also very clean and fresh. Boobs were fairly small but that was not a concern - nice nipples though.

Overall, I was very happy and left the place feeling a few kilos lighter on my feet.

Total Damage = $150 (130 for the girl + 20 tip).

you r then a gentlemen ,..treat them well and you will get a good thing as well

yes cisco. its my nature. i've nearly left this world twice - unconscious and not breathing. but somehow, miraculously I'm still here, and that's left me with a healthy appreciation for life. these girls have to meet, greet and get fully intimate with complete strangers on a daily basis. that's not easy and I have nothing less than total admiration and respect of them. and any man who treats them bad or abuses them is no "brother" of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVETOFU View Post
    yes cisco. its my nature. i've nearly left this world twice - unconscious and not breathing. but somehow, miraculously I'm still here, and that's left me with a healthy appreciation for life. these girls have to meet, greet and get fully intimate with complete strangers on a daily basis. that's not easy and I have nothing less than total admiration and respect of them. and any man who treats them bad or abuses them is no "brother" of mine.
    You're my hero !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Good gesture this is very true majority of them need money and wanted to improve their quality of life this is the reason I dont mind giving most of them tips.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I spent 45 mins with a girl who went by the name of Chika (not sure about spelling there). She was a little reserved at first but overall a nice girl and was very kind and sweet to me.
    Bro ILOVETOFU, Is the description of Chika they have on the Cracker website describes her correctly?

Banned
    Am I right that wilson is short or girls right now?? Called him twice this week and seems to tell me the same girl names...... Just wondering.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwn4it View Post
    Bro ILOVETOFU, Is the description of Chika they have on the Cracker website describes her correctly?
    Don't believe anything that's written in the Cracker ad, Dwn4it. But having said that, the Ginza/TC girls are pretty good, generally. I've seen Chika many times, most recently last week and posted a review here. When you strip out the guff in the Cracker ad, all that it says about her is that she is pretty gorgeous looking, with brown, soft skin and a kissable body.

Well, Chika is nice looking without being gorgeous. She's neither super skinny nor "curvy", just a nice womanly body. She has olive skin, not as tanned as last year because of our rotten summer. If you talk to her nicely you'll find she's a lovely woman, and her English isn't too bad. She just loves DATY, and in return she gives a very nice bbbj that has improved over the 12 months that I've been seeing her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is the phone number the same and what is the approximate location?
    thanks in advance
    Michaele

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's their number now? Are they still in the CBD?

probably not appropriate for me to put their address/phone on here.
    they are in Kent street between Market and King. PM one of the senior members - I'm sure they'll provide contact phone.

i agree with Bracket, the Cracker ads are 90% fake. and some of the real ones are all around 500-800 p/h! WTF

the last time I took a punt on Cracker I ended up sending the girl away, she was nothing like the pics.

don't trust them dwn4it. And if you do want to give it a try make sure you
    (1) ask the girl on the phone if the pics on the ad are real, and
    (2) advise her that if the girl that arrives is not the same, then you will send her away, assuming you get an OC.

i don't think Wilson has too many girls at the moment, but give them time - they've only been open a week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro ilove, are any of the new girls providing the same kinky services as our old favorites? Pm me if you don't want to discuss in open forum

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyTheMonkey View Post
    What's their number now? Are they still in the CBD?
    From their ad on this site I guess their number is 0406 093 971. Yes still CBD very near to TC's last shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cygnus_hyoga0123 View Post
    Am I right that wilson is short or girls right now?? Called him twice this week and seems to tell me the same girl names...... Just wondering.
    Definitely a bit short staffed - Ally, Chika and Nami seem to be the main offerings. All of them give good service though - which is better to my mind than places with lots of girls but all very flat service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hi Guys,

its great to know they are back!!! Well done Wilson!!!

anyone tried Mina or Angel???
    Wonder if they are genuine Japanese girls...
    You can tell the difference by their service...

Anyone tried???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ops almost forgotten to provide my bits on CHIKA

I've tried Chika few times late last year just before their closure.
    Chika as described, A cup, Long nipple, nice round ass for her size 6 body.

highlight of this girl is her reversed cowgirl technique and bbbj

I reckon she is more in the late 20 range 28-30... if not more!
    somehow I found her very interested in reversed positions..doggy.. she likes it from the back somehow

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingGor View Post
    hi Guys,

its great to know they are back!!! Well done Wilson!!!

anyone tried Mina or Angel???
    Wonder if they are genuine Japanese girls...
    You can tell the difference by their service...

Anyone tried???
    Hi Laughingor,

Welcome back, long time no see

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Likewise Alungor!!! Long time no see

Any good Jap recommendation bro?
    Sakura had some nice jap back in April and now all disappeared!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love reverse cowgirl, especially if arsehole really in view. Can Chika dt and cim?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chika can do CIM, I did once CIM

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast