Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The New TC

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 426 View Post
    Yeah, I once had a one hour booking with Yoko in which she was like a cornered deer - all anxious and fidgety. We ended up talking and not fucking. She told me about all that stuff and how she hated it. She had just had a session.

Just to let you know, the following week I had a one hour booking with her when we fucked like crazy. At the end of the hour she extended. She went out, told Wilson and came back to the room for another hour and paid for it herself. My previous week's empathy paid off in spades.
    I had a similar experience. No fuck first time and crazy sex second time. That was it for me and Yoko. Maybe 1 year ago or a little more?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, Ginza is new TC, I dont know if ayumi is still working or not, better make a phone call. Good luck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A poster on auxxx reckons that there is a new TC in the east. Any intel guys ?

Banned
    seems like more of the "old" favourites are back.

http://cracker.com.au/sydney-nsw/ero...urn=1&pageno=1

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 426 View Post
    seems like more of the "old" favourites are back.

Anyone followed this one up? Different shop to Ginza or a duplicate ad? Mobile provided is 0406093971, is that an old TC #?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Polonius the Pedant View Post
    Anyone followed this one up? Different shop to Ginza or a duplicate ad? Mobile provided is 0406093971, is that an old TC #?
    It's Ginza - 0406 093 971 is one of the old numbers that Wilson used at Maroubra and is now one of the numbers that he uses in the CBD.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is the new Yoko the "old" Yoko? If so, I am there!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bracket View Post
    It's Ginza - 0406 093 971 is one of the old numbers that Wilson used at Maroubra and is now one of the numbers that he uses in the CBD.
    Thanks for confirming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hope he moves to the East as well. There is no competition there!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    it seems this place is getting more busy...
    this is a cheaper solution than Mr Yamada's joint..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    it seems this place is getting more busy...
    this is a cheaper solution than Mr Yamada's joint..
    Pure ignorance on my part I am sure but may I ask what is "Mr Yamada's Joint" - and do you smoke it?

Quote Originally Posted by fli View Post
    Pure ignorance on my part I am sure but may I ask what is "Mr Yamada's Joint" - and do you smoke it?
    No, you don't smoke it, I think the girls smoke your cigar instead !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by abacab View Post
    Is the new Yoko the "old" Yoko? If so, I am there!
    After finding the new Cracker Ad (http://cracker.com.au/sydney-nsw/ero...urn=1&pageno=1) after searching for "Yoko", I called the 0406093 971 and Yuki answered. I asked whether the Yoko and Suki mentioned on the ad were the same as the old TC girls and she said no, those girls had left. Not surprising as Suki is plying her trade for more money elsewhere on Cracker. So it looks as though the ad is an absolute carbon copy of the old Tokyo Cats ads on Cracker, with only the Winter Specials being modified. Same girls, same photos, same roster.

No more Yoko or Suki @ $100 I'm afriad.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would appreciate it if some experienced bros give recommendations for the new TC - who is closest to the old Yoko and Suki? I know there have been several ARs but I can't keep my mind around them all - would be good to have in one place! Happy to PM with bros if you prefer

Quote Originally Posted by IDMyAvatar View Post
    After finding the new Cracker Ad (http://cracker.com.au/sydney-nsw/ero...urn=1&pageno=1) after searching for "Yoko", I called the 0406093 971 and Yuki answered. I asked whether the Yoko and Suki mentioned on the ad were the same as the old TC girls and she said no, those girls had left. Not surprising as Suki is plying her trade for more money elsewhere on Cracker. So it looks as though the ad is an absolute carbon copy of the old Tokyo Cats ads on Cracker, with only the Winter Specials being modified. Same girls, same photos, same roster.

No more Yoko or Suki @ $100 I'm afriad.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would appreciate it if some experienced bros give recommendations for the new TC - who is closest to the old Yoko and Suki? I know there have been several ARs but I can't keep my mind around them all - would be good to have in one place! Happy to PM with bros if you prefer
    There is no-one who really matches Yoko or Suki at the new TC i.e. Ginza. Eli aka Ally is probably the cloest but much more controlled.

Chika, the other main WL there, is a lovely girl but even more controlled.

Of the other girls, Rainbow is the closest in wildness to Yoko or Suki, I believe, but not working much - I saw her once and found her not so much to my taste. Rina is hot and probably closest to Eli - usually only works Saturdays which I can't see her. Maybe the one to watch is Mimi -still quite new amd not sure how she reacts to others but could be a star over time?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fli View Post
    There is no-one who really matches Yoko or Suki at the new TC i.e. Ginza. Eli aka Ally is probably the cloest but much more controlled.

Chika, the other main WL there, is a lovely girl but even more controlled.

Of the other girls, Rainbow is the closest in wildness to Yoko or Suki, I believe, but not working much - I saw her once and found her not so much to my taste. Rina is hot and probably closest to Eli - usually only works Saturdays which I can't see her. Maybe the one to watch is Mimi -still quite new amd not sure how she reacts to others but could be a star over time?
    thanks bro - doesn't sound so positive. I like wild not controlled! but of course dirty will do lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks bro - doesn't sound so positive. I like wild not controlled! but of course dirty will do lol
    When I say controlled - I mean that they set their limits a bit tighter and I haven't heard the moaning through the whole unit that I used to hear when Suki was at full throttle. Eli and Chika are still top notch girls who provided a reasonably uninhibited service compared to a lot of girls I have seen at other places - but just not that uninhibited.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by three View Post
    I tried to book at 10am, but that place is taken, someone is so quick, I have to organise sometime after lunch
    Sometimes I think the girls don't come to work after 10am. It's not always that they are humping someone.

Guys, can someone help me please?

I used to go to TC a fair bit when they were in various places and am considering starting to go again

But I find the cracker ads quite confusing

There seem to be 2
    http://cracker.com.au/sydney-nsw/ero...urn=1&pageno=1 or search on Tokyo or yoko

and

or search on Ginza

Can anything in these ads be relied upon? Are the photos real or at least close? I want to start going along but if the ads are just a carbon copy of an ad from years ago it does not give me much to go on.

Its a real pity because the photo labelled Eli looks absolutely delicious

Can anyone map what is is in the ads -particularly the photos - to girls who are currently at Ginza?

Thanks

Boater

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    ... Can anyone map what is is in the ads -particularly the photos - to girls who are currently at Ginza?

Thanks

Boater
    Just like it was in the old days, Boater, there is no connection between the photos and what the girls look like. Some of the names in the ads don't even align with the girls that work there! That doesn't mean that the girls aren't attractive, but you need to judge them for yourself, in the flesh, by having a say hello. If you call Wilson he will tell you which girls work which days. There are still some from the old days - Chika, Eli and Ayumi (now under a different name, Nami I think) come to mind, and there may be others.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast