Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The New TC

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dickyman View Post
    Chika can do CIM, I did once CIM
    thanks bor dicky - starting to sound like very good value, just like the old TC!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi, guys. I just called Wilson, he told me there are two new girls on this week. Tuesday rainbow, very good service and special service available.
    another girl called mimi on Friday, wilson told me she is only 19 or 20yo. very cute girl, fresh. Sounds very good!!! cant wait to see them!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the info on the new flesh, Three. I really wish Wilson would put up a roster on here like many other shops do, so that we don't have to rely on the goodheartedness of fellow punters sharing info. I'll ask him next time I see him. I hope other punters ask him too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bros, where is this TC place? Any contact mumber? Rate? Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro three, what special services? Pm me if you don't want public

Banned
    this term "special services" annoys the bejesus out of me. It means either anal sex or sex without a condom. Both were available at the old Tokyo Cat so why is there all this absurd pussyfooting (deliberate pun) around the issue with Wilson's new place.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mina and Eli on today. anyone tried either before and can give a recommendation? I've tried Chika and she is excellent. great gfe with DFK. J girl with smooth soft skin and relaxed laid back attitude.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Eli (Malaysian Chinese( is I think the best girl at TC at the moment. She gives a great bbbj, is pretty and friendly. Not a superstar but a very good girl to see. Highly recommended in my view.

Mina (Chinese) is very experienced and does a good job, Worked at TC under a different name - not sure why the change and hence don't want to gve the old name. Dependable and friendly but a little nervous at times I feel. Recommended if Eli, Chika not available.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 426 View Post
    this term "special services" annoys the bejesus out of me. It means either anal sex or sex without a condom. Both were available at the old Tokyo Cat so why is there all this absurd pussyfooting (deliberate pun) around the issue with Wilson's new place.
    bro 426, I wasn't referring to bbfs. I was talking about anal sure, but also other kinky stuff that was on offer at old TC, certainly from Yoko and Suki

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abacab View Post
    bro 426, I wasn't referring to bbfs. I was talking about anal sure, but also other kinky stuff that was on offer at old TC, certainly from Yoko and Suki
    so what other kinky stuff are you talking about?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 426 View Post
    so what other kinky stuff are you talking about?
    bdsm, especially with both together Suki told me ... never got to try it before TC shut down

Banned
    Yeah, I once had a one hour booking with Yoko in which she was like a cornered deer - all anxious and fidgety. We ended up talking and not fucking. She told me about all that stuff and how she hated it. She had just had a session.

Just to let you know, the following week I had a one hour booking with her when we fucked like crazy. At the end of the hour she extended. She went out, told Wilson and came back to the room for another hour and paid for it herself. My previous week's empathy paid off in spades.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried Eli today and can recommend her. she is a pretty Malaysian girl. very honest friendly and open. excellent English and can carry on a conversation. physically shes slim long legs and nipples that stick out. cute face with big eyes. service is great. bbbj and dfk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great story 426. I am sorry Yoko wasn't into it. Certainly Suki was into it as a bottom, and she told me she loved topping Yoko. Those were the days ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So Eli is the Lovely Eli from tc years departed. She was lovely her aNd lisa I enjoyed immensely lovely girls when does Eli work next? NM I buzz Wilson and ask. Have nice day all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Eli is a gem that is soon to be booked out, as much as I love us brothers sharing I'm a very selfish person. I've been seeing Eli for weeks now, looks like the secret is out so enjoy brothers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    just called wilson, he told me chika and eli are on the roster today. And on wednesday a new Jap girl will come. first day working, he told me she is size 6, small girl but very big boobs - - D cup, very young like 20yo, very pretty, big eyes,slim. sounds very nice!!!! I tried to book at 10am, but that place is taken, someone is so quick, I have to organise sometime after lunch. And wilson said I have to come, cant miss her.... Of course I will not miss her. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi all, is ginza at the same place as old tc? I was a regular to Ayumi, is she still working there? Has the rates changed btw? Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenL View Post
    ... I was a regular to Ayumi, is she still working there? ...
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...old-Tokyo-Cats

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenL View Post
    Hi all, is ginza at the same place as old tc? I was a regular to Ayumi, is she still working there? Has the rates changed btw? Cheers.
    its in a different place as described previously on this thread, they have moved. And will again.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast