Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stanley st on fire

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Stanley st on fire

Went there yesterday,seen a sexy as Korean best massage ever 🔥🔥🔥when I was walking out I seen a sexy as little thai girl at the door,I’ll b back today 🤩

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by randy84 View Post
    Went there yesterday,seen a sexy as Korean best massage ever 🔥🔥🔥when I was walking out I seen a sexy as little thai girl at the door,I’ll b back today 🤩
    Nice Randy... Was a bit concerned when i read your title, thought it might b another Deshon st or World by Night in the Valley. 🚒🚒🚒🔥🔥

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh mate I’m telling you she’s great

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven’t seen the Thai but a couple of great Koreans atm. Plus seems to be extended hours most nights.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hmmmmm good to see🤩🤩🤩

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone have any recommendations? The first colour of the rainbow is my recommendation. Please gimme some tips

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scrim57 View Post
    Anyone have any recommendations? The first colour of the rainbow is my recommendation. Please gimme some tips
    The first colour of the rainbow is red.
    With our activities if I see red it sort of puts me off....did you mean violet?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And seems to be a lot of that Red going around at the moment 😭😭lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    And seems to be a lot of that Red going around at the moment ����lol
    Yeah don't you hate that BS ..seems to be that time for some WG every week. Cut the crap just say "Oh don't touch my pussy..I want to stay a virgin!" lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    yeah, one of my regulars wears a tampon in almost every single shift even when she’s clean. When I asked why she did that she said it had two purposes: (1) to absorb the vaginal liquid that she produces quite a lot when horny so her panties stay dry (2) to enable her to say no if the customer asks her too much

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy thumb View Post
    Haven’t seen the Thai but a couple of great Koreans atm. Plus seems to be extended hours most nights.
    Went back last wk after a bit of a hiatus. Randy & TT u guys r so right. Seoul food and a place to eat.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The Thai chick is going back for good next week.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is a full service of items 😂 still available at this once majestic place ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly90 View Post
    Is a full service of items 😂 still available at this once majestic place ?
    If we get a positive confirmation on this one the girls will be instructed to stop doing it .... until further notice

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I get that the girls are younger and hotter at massage place but equally, their hygiene expectation is much lower. The girls at brothel will wash themselves after every session but this is not much the case at rnt due to the limited facility and the girls may not want others to know what they provide. So, I often avoid the fs service at popular shops, especially in the afternoon.

Does everyone not share the same concern?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    I get that the girls are younger and hotter at massage place but equally, their hygiene expectation is much lower. The girls at brothel will crank themselves after every session but this is not much the case at rnt due to the limited facility and the girls may not want others to know what they provide. So, I often avoid the fan service at popular shops, especially in the afternoon.

Of course its always there in the back of your mind as it no doubt is with the girls.
    However from what ive seen there is a substantial amount of ignorance amongst girls about what is safe and what is not. Especially the fallacy about mouth wash.
    Ive given up trying to tell them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Hell yeah mate have to agree but then there would be no playing anywhere If the big head over ruled the little fellow don't you think

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fair calls. Small head always wins! Lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    One to avoid here. Looks 2, body 2, massage -1. Attitude 5. Wouldnt have made a cent here in its heyday. Certainly not what u would expect after sampling its finest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    One to avoid here. Looks 2, body 2, massage -1. Attitude 5. Wouldnt have made a cent here in its heyday. Certainly not what u would expect after sampling its finest.
    obviously you did not strike Randy's hot Korean girl ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast