Thread: Vanilla

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Vanilla

After my controversial first post on the experience with Sally (thanks to all the bros out there who appreciated the honest bs-less review) I took a short punting break but here I am back again.
    One constructive feedback I received was to also write some reviews on the positive sessions so here we go.

Took the opportunity to go and see Vanilla who only started yesterday. I'm normally too late to the party with the new girls (slow down boys) so I was pleasantly surprised when I was given the thumbs up.

Turned up and wasn't surprised to see a girl who wasn't much like the photos at all but all you experienced punters out there know well to trust the photos with a pinch (more like a cup these days truthfully) of salt.
    Nonetheless, Vanilla is a pretty girl with massive eyes, white facial tone and nice features, close to owning a typical Korean girl look with some adjustments done at a cosmetic surgery in Gangnam. Personally she doesn't look as quite as young as 25. I'd guess between 29 and 32.
    She owns a pair of enhanced tits (C cups as advertised) with a great set of nipples. Personally I'm not a fan of chest upgrades especially when the nipples are next to non-existent but Vanilla is genetically blessed with nice firm raised nipples which are perfect. Great to play with and suck on.
    Her body is what I classify as "tight". It's not a fit gym body but her short frame holds the body well with a bit of meat in the right places. Well toned, smooth but not overly slim.
    She speaks great english so conversation was not an issue.

The sex itself was great. After a short bbbj in the shower, we proceeded to the bed where she gave a nice catbath, turned me around quickly and went straight back into the bbbj. It was then my turn to flip her around and get into the 69 where she slowly loosened up and began to really get into it. After a fairly lengthy 69 session she was raring to ride. Without any assistance from lubrication she started to ride me nice and slow. After we hit the next gear it was time for me to take control.
    What an intense 15 minutes it was. DFK started slow but she really began to go deep as she felt the thrusts more and more. Thought my tongue was gonna get ripped out. With the violent tongue action she got louder and louder and finally squeaked "I'm cumming" where her entire body started to shake violently and we came together in unison. She took great care of me till the end and we had a good conversation as we chilled out for the final few minutes.

Vanilla was great in all aspects. It was one of those great sessions where you forget you're in a brothel because the sexual chemistry is so well-matched. Good luck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR bro! Was waiting to hear about Vanilla! Damn it! Another one on the ever growing list.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    her services sound excellent, it seems she's been upgraded from golden premium to diamond

Banned
    Shame about the name. She sounds anything but.

Thanks for the AR Prague.

Great service. The most perfect pair of double d. I don't speak Korean but I think she is not 100% Korean.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Great service. The most perfect pair of double d. I don't speak Korean but I think she is not 100% Korean.
    Gotta pull you up on this one. Definitely not double Ds. Plus they are enhanced and far from a perfect job.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Praguepred View Post
    Gotta pull you up on this one. Definitely not double Ds. Plus they are enhanced and far from a perfect job.
    No need to pull him up on anything most people here ignore this idiot hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Praguepred View Post
    It looks so perfect cause it's enhanced. I'm not a great judge of chest size. I'm a leg kinda of guy so sue me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Superbear View Post
    No need to pull him up on anything most people here ignore this idiot hahaha.
    Superpedobear ur mum sucked last night. I'm goanna beat her some more tonight son.