Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orgy, Watching, 3Some or 4Some

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking Orgy, Watching, 3Some or 4Some

Hi there,

I'm wondering if there's any establishment who would allow 2 men with a girl (or 2 girls) for a 3some or 4some session or even a session where the other guy just watches (no participation).

On that topic, if there is such a place, is anyone keen to participate with me?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would but depends where you're at and if time suits. Nothing gay about looking at some other guys cock right?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    I would but depends where you're at and if time suits. Nothing gay about looking at some other guys cock right?
    I'm thinking of doing 278 Club. Available anytime, especially weekends. Contacted the owner, he's happy to arrange.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if it’s by accident it’s not 😄

Banned
    Rumor has it that Jav_Fan69, Hu6e, and Brothelcreeper had a foursome session once.

As some of you would have probably guessed, these clowns basically spent the whole time chatting non-stop, and the words “cock size” “shabs” and “orgasms” were used on average 30 times within a minute during the 8-hour session.

The lady fell asleep during this time, and woke up one time when Brothelcreeper farted and caused her to have 3 orgasms in a minute.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can try The Couples Club in Surrey Hills or My Secret Spot in Darlinghurst. Both are swingers clubs and allow selected single males at certain times. You will usually find up to 10 couples attending on the weekends

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm spoken to 278 Club and they're happy to arrange. I'm available anytime especially weekends day time. Absolutely no gay stuff haha.

I can't seem to PM you in this forum... how do we contact each other?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex T Bear View Post
    You can try The Couples Club in Surrey Hills or My Secret Spot in Darlinghurst. Both are swingers clubs and allow selected single males at certain times. You will usually find up to 10 couples attending on the weekends
    Have you been there Alex T Bear?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Test comment

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Banned
    I'd go a mmf.
    But it would have to be heaps kink.
    Gagging, face fucking, restraints, collars and chains.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    I'd go a mmf.
    But it would have to be heaps kink.
    Gagging, face fucking, restraints, collars and chains.
    If I ever do 3some with you, just remember I'll be taking pics of your Hu6e cock 🤣🤣🤣

Banned
    If I ever do 3some with you, just remember I'll be taking pics of your Hu6e cock 🤣🤣🤣
    Haha, fair play!!
    I am never going to live that down.....
    Still seeing that WL btw.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    Rumor has it that Jav_Fan69, Hu6e, and Brothelcreeper had a foursome session once.

As some of you would have probably guessed, these clowns basically spent the whole time chatting non-stop, and the words “cock size” “shabs” and “orgasms” were used on average 30 times within a minute during the 8-hour session.

The lady fell asleep during this time, and woke up one time when Brothelcreeper farted and caused her to have 3 orgasms in a minute.
    Man that was some session. JAV was totally out of it on an unknown substance, Hu6e was splitting the girl in half with his huge cock and I was making the girl orgasm so much that she passed out with pleasure. Ah, those were the days.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not sure why, but I've been trying to reply to this thread 3 times and it wouldn't post my response.

278 Club is willing to arrange, who's up for it tomorrow? (Sun morning)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Can't reply

No idea why I cant reply..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Man that was some session. JAV was totally out of it on an unknown substance, Hu6e was splitting the girl in half with his huge cock and I was making the girl orgasm so much that she passed out with pleasure. Ah, those were the days.
    Fuck BC... how did I miss out on this session??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Wait.. I thought you blocked me ?

How would you be able to do that while Hu6e was boning the half-girl with his cock ?

Or did you take advantage of Jav_Fan69 while he was unconscious??

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hey krnboy please get off Hu6e's dick, biggest dick rider out. Yes we all know your his bottom bitch

Junior Member(有D料到)

Orgy

I would like to participate, let me know details if this gets organised?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by b00bs View Post
    Hey krnboy please get off Hu6e's dick, biggest dick rider out. Yes we all know your his bottom bitch
    Don't be jealous now there b00bs. You'll be next 😘

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast