Thread: Tica

Junior Member(有D料到)

Tica

I saw Tica a couple weeks ago and didn't get around to reviewing. I see she is still on the roster.

Tica's massage was above average and the part 2 was also. I believe extras would have been available.

Tica is in her mid to late 20s and looks younger. Her English is ok. She's trim and shapely.

Only reason I might not see her again is that when I was leaving there seemed to be a few other hotties there. Too bad money does not permit multiple visits per week

Tokio Studio looks like a great shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She left sydney nearly 2 weeks ago.
    She is still listed in their list of girls but they don't seem to remove some of their ex staff.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    I noticed Momo has disappeared from their roster, does anyone know if she's gone back to Japan as well?
    May have settled down with her bf

Senior Member(無間使者)
    New talent in tokio is not meeting standards. Barely a massage and not so GFE HJ. Might ask reception for an RnT instead

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    May have settled down with her bf
    Damn, she’s retired with bf now? Lucky guy, I had a couple of nice sessions with Momo at Sakura / Venulapis. Her dyed hair was pretty cool!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Tokio the main place for Japan ML? Haven't heard of many other places that do

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tokio does look like the main place currently for Japanese ML. Many of these girls do work at other shops these days. It does look to me like there are more and more Japanese ML these days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by porpoiseboy View Post
    Tokio does look like the main place currently for Japanese ML. Many of these girls do work at other shops these days. It does look to me like there are more and more Japanese ML these days.
    ---
    Hi porpoiseboy , Tokio is not the main place for Japanese ML , there are another two. Tokio definitely is good shop but they need one day to have proper rooms. Sakura [ sisters shop] was better, had two cozy rooms but is gone. cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    Hi porpoiseboy , Tokio is not the main place for Japanese ML , there are another two. Tokio definitely is good shop but they need one day to have proper rooms. Sakura [ sisters shop] was better, had two cozy rooms but is gone. cheers
    Agree about Bondi Sakura but in your opinion, which are the other two nowadays?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is sakura Bondi still sister shop? They were trying to sell it months ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    Yes, just confirmed with shop Momo is no longer working at Tokio, sigh...

On a side note, while browsing roster at Roseville rose, found a pic of a chinese girl who bears a striking resemblance to Momo:

http://rosevillerose.com.au/assets/i...ls/vivian1.jpg
    Hmmm interesting find! Bummer to hear that Tokio says she’s quit for good. Only had a couple of sessions with her and got standard extras, got the feeling that more might be on offer with more visits, but I guess I’ll never know lmao =P

Junior Member(有D料到)

Tokio Studio

whats privacy like at this place? does noise travel across rooms?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinwei View Post
    You will not disturb the neighbors unless you scream loudly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It's okay but not good compared to others as the walls facing corridor doesn't go all way up. You hear people walking up and down on a busy day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Since I posted, I have been there a couple of times. Privacy not ideal, but a good joint. I have tried Natsu and Saki. Both good.

Any other girl recommendations at Tokio, brothers?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As already said, the walls don't go to ceiling do you can here everything going on in the next cubicle. Sometimes it's a woman getting a beauty treatment or a customer from the Groupon deal.

The shop is no longer discreet from the street now. Sun City Relaxation opened up across the hall and put big sign on the doorway at street level so people will know you are going to rnt. Tokio also put up a sign now.