Thread: Rose Re-visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rose Re-visit

I recently saw Rose's reviews resurface on the forum so decide to call ahead to see if she had returned. Once confirmed, I plan a trip down there that afternoon. The descriptions of Rose by others previously is pretty accurate - a tiny pocket rocket with the most amazing breasts. Since the last time I saw her, Rose's hair has been dyed a light brown and she's all smiles to see me again.

We begin the shower together, and I'm lathering up and squeezing her breasts as she cleans me. She takes good care to get every part of me and slowly my cock is rising to attention. Jumping onto the bed, Rose begins her catbath while gently stroking my cock. I'm not really one for catbath's unless they're exceptional so I ease her head down to commence the BJ. She first caps me and begins a very solid CBJ with superb suction and pressure, just like the first time I saw her. The feeling is amazing and I'm tempted to start fucking her face from below. Rose continues to suck me without stopping and I honestly could have kept going if not for the time restraint.

The main course starts with her on top. As she lowers herself down, her warms pussy wraps around me and a light gasp escapes. Rose begins to grind back and forth with my hands steering her hips. I pull her in and start pumping from below while spreading both her cheeks. We flip over to continue in missionary and I'm able to pick up the pace. Her cute face is slightly closed as she moans in pleasure while we fuck. I'm dangerously close to cumming so I turn her over one more for doggy. Her beautiful ass is a sight to behold and I plunge my cock in for the finale. Only a few thrusts in and I'm not able to hold back so I machine gun until I blow in the bag. Exhausted, I lay on my back as Roses cleans me up. With some time left, I tell her not to shower right away and we snuggle up together while we chat. Her english has gotten better so we're able to talk for a while until the alarm goes off.

Overall, super satisfied with Rose once again. She's a beautiful package who aims to please and isn't one to hurry you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Rose is a real GFE. Sweet and innocent.
    I agree, her natural b / c cup is one of the best naturals I’ve ever seen on an asian WL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m so jealous of you guys who’ve gotten Rose. Last time I got to 45, she wasn’t available, so I got Mary instead. When I got home the guy texted me that Rose just got in! I was sad. But then again, Mary’s no slouch by any stretch. Life’s a ball.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lol, I tried both. In terms of skill and PSE, Mary is hard to beat.

However, if you want a hot, young pocket rocket then you just can’t get pass Rose.
    She is very sweet as well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Paison, I would have to curb my expectation of Rose then, nothing as full on as Mary? But no worries, having a hottie on top (or bottom) of you, who are we to complain? Right?

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service

From only $60 ~ 30mins Full Service