Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tian xin

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar

Tian xin

Went to tian xin today.
    Highly recommend.
    I have heard a few good and bad reviews of this place in the past and understood that it had changed owners.
    So i took a punt and was very impressed.
    Ask for Amy and PM me your results as im interested and will explain why after PM.

Shop 5/10 Very Small but nice

Mass 9/10 hard sports massage

Flip 10/10

Cat bath 5/10

WIR ......... um Yes. Probably to try coco. Doubt she can topp Amy but its worth a punt.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Had Amy about 2/3 wks ago when she said she was new. Your report is a lot different from my experience. Not saying you didn't but option 2 was just pulling down the top. I said WTF! I walked. Maybe she has learnt better. Punters tread carefully- I suggest go for basic half hour and see what eventuates. In my estimation typical Chinese shops with typical Chinese MO. But YVMD.
    PS Have punters noticed that Amy is the most popular name used by the girls? I must have had at least 20 Amy's over the years.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Had Amy about 2/3 wks ago when she said she was new. Your report is a lot different from my experience. Not saying you didn't but option 2 was just pulling down the top. I said WTF! I walked. Maybe she has learnt better. Punters tread carefully- I suggest go for basic half hour and see what eventuates. In my estimation typical Chinese shops with typical Chinese MO. But YVMD.
    PS Have punters noticed that Amy is the most popular name used by the girls? I must have had at least 20 Amy's over the years.
    Good strategy. Amy was not new 2/3 weeks ago btw. She has been there a fair while.

Maybe 'Amy' is the Chinese version of Smith haha.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There you see - she told me she arrived 2 days before our session. Typical Chinese BS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    There you see - she told me she arrived 2 days before our session. Typical Chinese BS.
    They all talk like that. Lots of BS going on from them all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    They all talk like that. Lots of BS going on from them all.
    Ask no questions, be told no lies.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglad View Post
    Ask no questions, be told no lies.
    One shop girl told me she often feels offended when a customer stays silent throughout the session, doesn’t even ask her name let alone where she comes from etc, then suddenly asks her to strip off just before extra time. To make up for it she often asks for a lot of money from that customer even for basic thing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    One shop girl told me she often feels offended when a customer stays silent throughout the session, doesn’t even ask her name let alone where she comes from etc, then suddenly asks her to strip off just before extra time. To make up for it she often asks for a lot of money from that customer even for basic thing
    Maybe she could try striking up a conversation before taking it personally, if they don't want to talk then they don't. Some people lack the confidence to start a conversation yet would most probably enjoy it. Two sides to every situation unless you are arguing with yourself in the mirror.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fuck last thing I want do is talk throughout my massage !! I’m there to relax chill de stress the girl there to make tips they have no problem if no chit chat and then u ask for extras as the eyes light up for a tip

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Some of the girls, especially the new ones, are not professionals, and are yet to develop the ability to separate business and personal matters. They tend to take issues like this personally. For some punters this is a golden opportunity to take the session to the next, more rewarding level

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I liked the last owner... Do tell if she opens somewhere else

Senior Member(無間使者)
    have not tried Amy here, but have always found Coco to be real good VFM. again it is horses for coarses, everyone is different in how they click with the girls and depends how the previous punter has treated them as to their mind set for the next poor punter.
    don't forget some on here read the stuff put up and think it is their right to go in and say i want this and that and wonder why they get treated like shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree. Koko is very nice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried the massage here yesterday. Very good decent massage. Some good TT. Paid $60 for an hour massage and $150 for FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderboy View Post
    Tried the massage here yesterday. Very good decent massage. Some good TT. Paid $60 for an hour massage and $150 for FS.
    Reading reports across a few forums I don't think they are even worrying about being discreet anymore in what they offer.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Tried this place this week. Got a young-ish girl, maybe late 20's. No doubt it's got great vfm. But the girls are of the raunchy, highly experienced type, which is not what I'm after. I don't think I'll return

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Tried this place this week. Got a young-ish girl, maybe late 20's. No doubt it's got great vfm. But the girls are of the raunchy, highly experienced type, which is not what I'm after. I don't think I'll return
    They are indeed. This place is so blatant in what it offers now. There is no ambiguity haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw coco (or koko) here recently. Lovely girl, although the massage itself wasn’t amazing, she definitely put some effort in to make sure I was taken care of. She was wearing an amazing little outfit too.

However there’s no-one running the front desk, and the walls in the front rooms don’t go to the ceiling, so you could hear customers come in and she’d yell out to them and stop the massage to go speak with them. Quite the mood killer.

WIR? Maybe, apparently there’s a room in the back with real walls which might be better. To be honest I’ve never seen a ML more than once, as I’m not loaded like you guys and go once a month at most

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Room at the back is fully closed. Koko is definitely good value and willing to serve well just read the reviews.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chappie check your PM please

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast