Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tian xin

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Heard and seen some mixed reviews coming out. Seems one or two getting mechanical.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went to the new shop in Westend on the weekend to try Amy, had seen her at Runcorn but always had Koko when there. IMO Koko hands down the better of the 2.
    discussed with Amy what was wanted and yep no problem, then the robotics started and all the moans and groans, rush rush rush, said to her slow down plenty of time, no baby not half hour just b&g for this.
    Amy is definitely the more giving and VFM , have not seen the other MOMO ? what is she like ?
    would i see Amy again- NO. too much else out there , no need to give these girls good money for a shit service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    would i see Amy again- NO. too much else out there , no need to give these girls good money for a shit service.
    Lol that’s probably why she was banished to west end..I found she had a mouth like a vacuum cleaner that’s about it..everything else about her is ordinary & a rip off...nice tramp stamp tho...oh & she did do double anything with coco.. coco would do most of the work.. wouldn’t know if that still happens @ runcorn..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the notice, may be a place to avoid for a while?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    Lol that’s probably why she was banished to west end..I found she had a mouth like a vacuum cleaner that’s about it..everything else about her is ordinary & a rip off...nice tramp stamp tho...oh & she did do double anything with coco.. coco would do most of the work.. wouldn’t know if that still happens @ runcorn..
    My impression is if you have the cash Koko would be willing to do whatever your heart desires hence why I avoid her.

Always found a better connection with Amy. Always thought if you had to marry one Amy would settle into that lifestyle whereas the draw of cash would mean Koko kept massaging. My roundabout explanation of why Amy might not be as into it as Koko.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea probably been a bit hard on her..for the right coin coco will do just about anything..but as previously i’ve moved on from that place .. way to high profile now..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    Yea probably been a bit hard on her..for the right coin coco will do just about anything..but as previously i’ve moved on from that place .. way to high profile now..
    I tend to avoid. Surely a beacon for wider attention. I will go if I have gorged on the sushi at the restaurant next door and it is late and I am too full and lazy to bother going elsewhere when there is a place 5 steps away- but even then I scan for Commodores or white vans

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tian xin

Hi, newbie to brizzy..went to Tian xin yesterday.... Was wondering what service they provide.. First time in..only got happy ending.. Then i decided to search online and found this forum... Seems like some people got full service here before... I picked coco...but was wondering about momo.. Any you guys care to shed some light on momo's service compared to coco's or Amy's?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slackassguy View Post
    Hi, newbie to brizzy..went to Tian xin yesterday.... Was wondering what service they provide.. First time in..only got happy ending.. Then i decided to search online and found this forum... Seems like some people got full service here before... I picked coco...but was wondering about momo.. Any you guys care to shed some light on momo's service compared to coco's or Amy's?
    My advice is go to the Japanese restaurant next to it- awesome food and you will be left satisfied on some of the best Japanese food in the burbs. If you then need a massage go next door and enjoy :-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi newbie, mate if u really r a genuine punter and joined this forum to share than great but you might want to curb your enthusiasm for detail. It does'nt get u off to a good start, especially with those for whom this shop is a reg place. Build up your posts and u will prob get info u need when u can pm. Just some friendly advice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with reddoor ..in the war we used to say " loose lips sink ships" puff puff ... build up some credibility, help others first and then others will help you.
    As with other newbie's there is a period of learning that we all went through - call it your probation.....
    Time and experience will bring rewards later...if you are wise.
    Welcome to the hunt...I hope your horn gets blown a few times soon!
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it seems like this is the place to go if you want a sure thing..not sure how i feel about this..
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    it seems like this is the place to go if you want a sure thing..not sure how i feel about this..
    They let you feel whatever you want it seems lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tian Xin

Hi all, thanks for your advice, so anyway i went in there yesterday and had Coco..nice girl..seems like anything is on the table for the right price... Very nice girl.. Nice body... My horn was blown alright...hahaha...got the works...i will be back to try the others...only thing is i didnt get the kiss...which is a bit disappointing but ...ehh..i'll survive..heehee

Oh..another thing i just remembered..the girls told me that in the past couple of days the cops were round to check up on them..this made them really nervous.. And full service may not be available for a while...so if u guys dont get full service thats why... I'll be surprise if u get full service in this next few days ..
    Last edited by Slackassguy; 22-11-2018 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Additional info that i just remembered

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi all, thanks for your advice, so anyway i went in there yesterday and had Coco..nice girl..seems like anything is on the table for the right price... Very nice girl.. Nice body... My horn was blown alright...hahaha...got the works...i will be back to try the others...only thing is i didnt get the kiss...which is a bit disappointing but ...ehh..i'll survive..heehee

Oh..another thing i just remembered..the girls told me that in the past couple of days the cops were round to check up on them..this made them really nervous.. And full service may not be available for a while...so if u guys dont get full service thats why... I'll be surprise if u get full service in this next few days ..
    Because a housebreaking case happened cross the road a week ago

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Haha. As an afterthought, you just remembered the shop got visited a couple of days prior by the cops. If I visited a shop and found out the cops had just been snooping around the place, it's certainly not something that would slip my mind whilst writing a review. haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Haha. As an afterthought, you just remembered the shop got visited a couple of days prior by the cops. If I visited a shop and found out the cops had just been snooping around the place, it's certainly not something that would slip my mind whilst writing a review. haha
    Haha...the reason i wasnt too worried about it is i have never known or heard of authorities in aust ever giving punters a hard time...mainly they target the service providers..(i.e the girls) so whether i m getting full service or not i am never worried about getting raided and naming and shaming of the punters...so to me it only effects how much service i get from the girls..

Speaking of service..has anybody tried momo this week recently? I am thinking of trying her...dunno how her service compares to coco's?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shops get busted from time to time shop owners mainly get off it the girls who get fucked up.. and as for punter u fucked to if married !!! And have to go court name on court date and fines Court costs .. so don’t be a cock and say hahahha I don’t care cause end of day I bet u will if busted getting ya cocked wanked on video feed on police Facebook lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

You guys worry too much. Cops checked up on all the neighbours due to a house breaking case next to the shop. Unlucky i live in this street. Cops should pay more attention to local public security. 10+ house breaking cases in sunnybank area this year. Be careful anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    coco would have gone into meltdown mode with uniformed cops walking in there.. just picturing coco or even worse momo talking to the cops & trying to understand in their broken English is hilarious..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast