Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sex dream come true -Beth the tall model from

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sex dream come true -Beth the tall model from

Have you ever had a sex dream and it was so good and felt so real that when you wake up you will wonder it's real when you wake up?

Well that's what happened today, I was mostly drink during the session but for the conscious part of it...... Wow.!!! I'm coming back next week when I'm sober. More about this later...

This Saturday caused major damage to my wallet. Firstly I had a massive whiskey tasting thing, secondly I shouted dinner and thirdy I had a back to back 45 min VIP booking with two chicks from 244 paddington.

Damage was $360 for two 45 min VIP sessions.

Guys it's worth the VIP seasion. You need to try it. Slippery body to body is awesome !

Sadly I am only now starting to sober up , but for the majority of the time I was in between a dream state.

Many thanks to Angela for organising. Great customer service as always.

I saw both Beth and Coco !!!

Wow

Beth - PSE wild and passionate
    Cock--- GFE and playful and cool sense of humour....she seems very geninue.

Firstly she had a rocking body and looks absolutely hot!!! no K pop artificial hot but just organically hot. She is tall, very white skin, long legs and knows how to ride a soft cock--- Gents, never punt when you are.drunk , so embarrassing couldnt get it up most of the time .

DFK skills - she kissess so passionately, it was like PSE all the way. I bet I would have been better if I was sober. She uses lots of tongue and lips. I felt like my.tongue was being suxked out of me.

Speaking of sucking her BBBJ skills, were amazeballs , yes I said amaze balls because she suxks balls like a pair of globstoppers ... Wow !!!

Sex wise we did a bit of cow.girl.and missionary and even with my flaccid dick I felt she was pretty tight.. her pussy was pulsating at one point.

She even put on the condom with out me knowing..... I freaked out for a second when she started riding me.... Slow reactions lol ... Damn you whiskey!!

Sadly because of all the alchoal I didn't perform and felt pretty bad...but she was so good , if was like intense PSE with passionate love makong.

Serious guys you must try her, esp when you are on the water bed and she is doing body slides.

Summary:

Service : 9/10
    Looks.: 8/10
    BJ skills : 8.5/10
    Sex.-.riding skills and Asian squat - 10/10

Massive return factor...... Just need to be sober.

corvus thanks for the review she is back today

you need to cum back when sober!!!!

Beth leads the Paddington team today
    Sunday girls join them on the day of sin

Beth is a very sexy girl

beth here tomorrow do not miss

Play with Beth today

Beth very talll and raunchy

Amazon girl the leader of the Paddington tribe

Beth the amazon girl here today

cum and see this girl

let her wrap her legs around you

Beth amazon girl here today
    Shane

Beth she has those long legs for fucking
    Shane

Amazon princess is here today

see Beth today for a leg wrap

If you cant see her tonight cum tomorrow

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I totally concur. If you know of someone else that will give you similar service, please let me know! DM me.

Beth gave me the fucking time of my life! 2 showers, kissing, licking, sucking and fucking, she really earned her money! I paid $220 and on top of that, gave her a $35 tip. It was all I had - would've given more if I had it. Not to spoil them, but she worked super hard. Mamasan said that we went over by 20 minutes. Beth claimed that we didn't. I know we went for a long time.

I wish she was prettier, but you can't have everything you want, right?

Quote Originally Posted by corvus View Post
    Have you ever had a sex dream and it was so good and felt so real that when you wake up you will wonder it's real when you wake up?

Well that's what happened today, I was mostly drink during the session but for the conscious part of it...... Wow.!!! I'm coming back next week when I'm sober. More about this later...

This Saturday caused major damage to my wallet. Firstly I had a massive whiskey tasting thing, secondly I shouted dinner and thirdy I had a back to back 45 min VIP booking with two chicks from 244 paddington.

Damage was $360 for two 45 min VIP sessions.

Guys it's worth the VIP seasion. You need to try it. Slippery body to body is awesome !

Sadly I am only now starting to sober up , but for the majority of the time I was in between a dream state.

Many thanks to Angela for organising. Great customer service as always.

I saw both Beth and Coco !!!

Wow

Beth - PSE wild and passionate
    Cock--- GFE and playful and cool sense of humour....she seems very geninue.

Firstly she had a rocking body and looks absolutely hot!!! no K pop artificial hot but just organically hot. She is tall, very white skin, long legs and knows how to ride a soft cock--- Gents, never punt when you are.drunk , so embarrassing couldnt get it up most of the time .

DFK skills - she kissess so passionately, it was like PSE all the way. I bet I would have been better if I was sober. She uses lots of tongue and lips. I felt like my.tongue was being suxked out of me.

Speaking of sucking her BBBJ skills, were amazeballs , yes I said amaze balls because she suxks balls like a pair of globstoppers ... Wow !!!

Sex wise we did a bit of cow.girl.and missionary and even with my flaccid dick I felt she was pretty tight.. her pussy was pulsating at one point.

She even put on the condom with out me knowing..... I freaked out for a second when she started riding me.... Slow reactions lol ... Damn you whiskey!!

Sadly because of all the alchoal I didn't perform and felt pretty bad...but she was so good , if was like intense PSE with passionate love makong.

Serious guys you must try her, esp when you are on the water bed and she is doing body slides.

Summary:

Service : 9/10
    Looks.: 8/10
    BJ skills : 8.5/10
    Sex.-.riding skills and Asian squat - 10/10

Massive return factor...... Just need to be sober.

Axis thanks was there any leg wrapping with those legs, two showers you must have been clean
    Shane

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My post didn’t do her justice. I should not have complained about her not being pretty. She is. She’s a fucking goddess. Perfect body, real, natural breasts, probably Cs. Would definitely try to find her again if back in Sydney.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast