Thread: Carla - French-Greek Exotique Belle Ooohhhlala!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Carla - French-Greek Exotique Belle Ooohhhlala!

Happy punting for the New Year bros! I have been seeing a good number of Caucasian MLs on rosters of different shops lately and there is an influx of ladies from Les Bleus coming to our shores. Be it in brothels or massage parlours, we could not be more lucky folks!Thank God for Sydney and summer. There was an interest on a French girl next door of Pyrmont 200 these past few weeks and when a Frenchie named Carla appeared on the roster for 200, I decided to give her a go and TOFTT. So when I checked their WeChat yesterday morning, she is on the roster and made an early booking with Penny. Afternoon came and got myself ready for a nice evening punt with a nice French girl. I was afraid it might be a dud punt. But I got a good feeling about this one.

So rocked up at the shop with minutes to spare. Met Penny’s assistant at the front door and was let in and Penny herself greets me with the usual pleasantries. The lovely Penny is relaxed this time not unlike last week when the shop was busy on Valentine’s week. Finances sorted at reception and then quickly guided by her assistant to one of the rooms upstairs. Was to told to relax and wait for Carla as I then undress down to my boxers. The anticipation was palpable.

The Intro

It did not take long to hear that knock on the door. The first glimpse of the lady is always the best feeling of the session. You can tell her by the way she smiles after saying hi or hello. Carla flashed a good smile when I said ‘Bonjour,’ and replied the same. It’s a sign of things to come - which is good - judging by how my cock responded to the sight of her. Hard! She has a pretty face, short bobbed cut hair, a sexy toned and tanned body and a bubbly personality. She did not give me a chance to ask her to nude up as she stripped off straight away. Wow! That body is awesome! Just like in the photos - I wonder if it is hers, but it sure looks exactly as the pics. Perky C-cup breasts, nice, round firm butt, with tan lines to match the look. Sexy as! Neatly shaved pussy with a bit of hair up top. And the accent is just pure joy when you hear it. Can’t wait for...

Part 1

Carla asked me to lay on the table and I just leave her to do her thing. She used just the right amount of oil and I liked the way she did my neck, shoulders, back, bum and legs. It was neither hard or soft. It felt just right. As she was doing my head in front of the table I lift my head and had a glimpse of her pussy. I asked if I could touch her and she said yes then I started touching it lightly, she let out a moan and stopped for a bit to get lube for her pussy. After lubing up I was able to play with her vag and bum for quite awhile. She gasps and says “ooh-lala!” Hearing that made my cock hard. Then she shifted on the side to do my legs and bum. Light strokes near the genital area. She showed me her firm ass in the mirror - peachy bottom indeed and did a little twerk on the table. Twerk it baby!! The massage is going good as I asked her about her heritage - Mum is French and Dad is Greek hence the dark skin. Born and raised in France, 23 years of age. Staying here on a student visa. Studying and also working part time elsewhere. She likes Sydney because of the city and its beaches. I told her I am glad she came here and she told me a funny story how she found out and got to work in the shop. Massage is flowing freely, conversation is going on smoothly, what more could you ask for. I was thinking to myself, I am so happy I took the punt to see her. As there are more good things to come in...

Part 2

Carla then hopped onto the table, lay on top of me and did a B2B slide. It was fantastic! She knows how to use that perky breasts and tight sexy body to slide up and down my back. She is even laughing and smiling as she does this to me. I can see it in the side mirror that she is enjoying this part as I am. She definitely has some skills and experience in sensual massage. It kinda felt GFE to me the way she did the session. I was rock hard by this time and I can’t wait any longer so i asked for the flip over and she knew what I meant. Carla asked me where do you want the HJ done. On the table or the couch? I thought to myself why not in the sofa. And she got an extra sheet and laid it on the couch. The moment I
    sat in the couch, it was like a switch has been turned on. Carla went from GFE to PSE in a flick! ***Juicy Details in the Private Section*** There was a Stripper move done to me initially, Second, she then stopped and did a frontal B2B on me touching my cock with her nipples not her hand. She gives me a kiss and smiled at me - such a tease! I then told her to lie down for DATY but said NO but it was fine with me. I rubbed her clit and tried to insert a finger but it hurt her so I just concentrated outside the vagina. She showed me how she likes it done with her pussy. So I followed her guide and the moaning got intense. This time I am ready for some mutual masturbation as I want to have some fun as well. Carla told me to go lay down by her side so she can pleasure me this way. This goes on until she shivers and mutters some French words which is sexy. I let her rest for awhile and when she recovers I asked her to lick my nipples and she gets on it. She sucks/licks on my nipple as she is giving me a handjob and the other hand working the other nipple and balls. Up in Cloud 9 at this time. Took me to the edge a couple of times. While she was giving me HJ, I asked her what extras are on offer - she does CBJ or BBBJ and only CFS. She blurted out some numbers (prices) but I could not remember as I was enjoying her HJ. Lastly, she concentrated on my cock with lots of spitting and different types of stroke play. Then I felt it was time to let go as I told her I am cumming and she immediately grabbed my cock stroking it til I could not hold on anymore and just let go of the intense pleasure. She did not stop until all of my cum came out. Wow! What a fantastic session it was.

The Aftermath

Carla offered to give me some head massage as there’s still time for a quick one. I told her I might fall asleep if I get one but she insisted so I took her offer and yes I nearly doze off lol. Took a hot shower after the quick head massage at the table so nice feeling after cumming hard. She then asked me if i enjoyed my session with her I said of course I did. It was really good! After getting dressed gave her a hug and a kiss and thanked her for the wonderful session. Merci Beaucoup Mademoiselle! Now relieved and ready to relax on my way home. Thanked Penny and her crew at reception. Again I am impressed with Penny in her selection of masseuses. Clearly a multinational shop of stunning girls who know how to deliver good service. Said goodbye to everyone and out the door in a rather cool Sydney weather. But now, I am happy and relieved. I am ready to relax on my way home. And of course with a big smile on my face!

Conclusion

Aside from having a killer body Carla has a bubbly personality. Loves to chat and playful as well (Oohh-lala!). She is hyper that’s the word she used to describe her energy in the room. This girl is indeed a keeper. She has 6 months in Oz so check her out bros!

English/Communication: 8/10
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    GFE-PSE: 7-9/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop, Service and Girls A++

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters
    (Earned Not Demanded)

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are welcome bro Big Boy...Enjoy!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What are the rates for FS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvirgo View Post
    What are the rates for FS?
    $180/30 mins FS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    $180/30 mins FS
    Is that including the $90 for the massage or on top of it ie $270 in total?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    Is that including the $90 for the massage or on top of it ie $270 in total?
    $180/30 mins includes massage and FS Hungry bro. Go check her out and enjoy her!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I too have partaken in Carla’s services. Dark skin, size 8-10, B cups, cracking body with a great personality. Getting a word in is an issue....

Will be around for 6 months whilst studying.

Massage was a very light rub. Lubed herself up for the finale but no fingers inside. Just felt a little too fake for me and rushed.

Whilst the most attractive that I have seen here so far, Gabby is still my choice in this shop.

Not sure I’d fork out for FS as I’d say it might be a bit mechanical. Happy to be proven wrong!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    I too have partaken in Carla’s services. Dark skin, size 8-10, B cups, cracking body with a great personality. Getting a word in is an issue....

Will be around for 6 months whilst studying.

Massage was a very light rub. Lubed herself up for the finale but no fingers inside. Just felt a little too fake for me and rushed.

Whilst the most attractive that I have seen here so far, Gabby is still my choice in this shop.

Not sure I’d fork out for FS as I’d say it might be a bit mechanical. Happy to be proven wrong!
    I agreed. Additional $110 for FS. No fingers inside or DFK.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There also another French ML starting at this shop name Julia. Pic looks good. Anyone got any intel?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter185 View Post
    There also another French ML starting at this shop name Julia. Pic looks good. Anyone got any intel?
    yeah i'd also be keen to find out any intel on her. Has a session with Jay a couple of weeks ago which was pretty disappointing so i'm intrigued by the quality of the other western MLs in this joint.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She can't have been impressed by the new digs in Newtown. Now plying her trade as Candice at Erotic Slides in the CBD.

http://eroticslides.com/candice/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And for those who can't make the schlep to Newtown, it appears Gabby is moonlighting at Erotic Slides as Sandy.

http://eroticslides.com/sandy/