Thread: Options

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Options

Why does the options thread that was going strong now come up as invalid?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    oh yeah, just found out that they're gone ....... some shop owners have got overly worried?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    oh yeah, just found out that they're gone ....... some shop owners have got overly worried?
    What a bunch of pussies. I dont recall any shops being mentioned. Acqua thread now this one. I think we should start asking girls if they saw it on forum and get some feed back. Not exactly a state secret.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haha I think once the bbbj and more was starting to come into it and then acronym'd shop names, shop owners would get worried haha
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don’t remember seeing any shop names mentioned

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    I don’t remember seeing any shop names mentioned
    More like owners and WG don't want us comparing prices ...cuts out their ability to exploit the masses.
    If I was an owner I would monitor this site carefully - Rule 1 of business = Understand your market and know your competition.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    More like owners and WG don't want us comparing prices ...cuts out their ability to exploit the masses.
    If I was an owner I would monitor this site carefully - Rule 1 of business = Understand your market and know your competition.
    I am more worried about who has the ability to have entire threads removed. If anybody should b concerned about stuff on here it should b SS yet there it is in all its glory for all to still read. If i owned a shop id b more worried about getting a bad review about massage quality and cleanliness as they r more likely to b true as opposed to some hypothetical acronyms.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If a shop deleted the thread that pretty fucked !! It would have nothing to do with what extra prices u pay . Every guy pays different .. I was rosemary few week back girl did outstanding job all for $100 .. I said her fuck that other shop been paying $150 and I gave her the $150

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    I am more worried about who has the ability to have entire threads removed. If anybody should b concerned about stuff on here it should b SS yet there it is in all its glory for all to still read. If i owned a shop id b more worried about getting a bad review about massage quality and cleanliness as they r more likely to b true as opposed to some hypothetical acronyms.
    Amen to that. I think the same

Senior Member(無間使者)
    isn't it only the person who started the thread or admins that can delete ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well I started it and I didn't delete it.
    4F