Thread: A WL without valid working visa.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Unhappy A WL without valid working visa.

After a sesh, I had a little chat with WL and she had told me that she is not on proper Working Visa in Australia, and she's here as tourist visa.
    So she can try out how it's like and can come work as proper visa afterward.
    I asked if that's ok with her employer, and she said she hadn't told her employer yet.

I just wonder, if I should tell this to her employer?
    not to blackmail or anything so they can avoid whatever the risk they might have to face.
    I am concerned something like place shutting down due to illegal employment.

anyhow what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by jamaisvu View Post
    After a sesh, I had a little chat with WL and she had told me that she is not on proper Working Visa in Australia, and she's here as tourist visa.
    I asked if that's ok with her employer, and she said she hadn't told her employer yet.

not to blackmail or anything so they can avoid whatever the risk they might have to face.

Stay out of it, you don’t even need to post it here !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    MYOB. You think the shop don't know. First thing to look is her passport. The shop knows the in and out of this business so stay out. What is it to you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    MYOB. You think the shop don't know. First thing to look is her passport. The shop knows the in and out of this business so stay out. What is it to you?
    Probably works for immigration?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is a pretty common thing, from my discussions with a few WL over time

As the boys say this business, is her business

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    LOL this guy farkin delete this shit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    being deported is a bad bad thing, you get treated less than human at detention center, I don't recommend you to do it

Banned

Assuming this is true, and assuming what she's told you is true...

Why would she tell you this? There's a risk of any punter being an investigator for Council, Immigration, ATO... why would she be so open about this?

I know my mind goes to some strange places when I'm trying to hold off blowing a load early "timber framing construction", "valve sizes in Ford V8 engines", "whether I should experiment with marinating prawns in bourbon" - but never have I thought "I wonder if I should have a meaningful discussion with the shop owners about a possible visa breach..."

When I go for a RnT, I'm there to have a massage, perve on some naked boobs, rub my hands over a cute bum, and finally, cum. I'm not there to uphold the laws of the state or country.

Next time you walk past a nail salon, or a fruit farm go in and ask the workers if they're working legally. You wouldn't. No difference. Buy out of it and just go to get your dick pulled.

- FMH

Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    When I go for a RnT, I'm there to have a massage, perve on some naked boobs, rub my hands over a cute bum, and finally, cum. I'm not there to uphold the laws of the state or country.

Next time you walk past a nail salon, or a fruit farm go in and ask the workers if they're working legally. You wouldn't. No difference. Buy out of it and just go to get your dick pulled.

- FMH
    THIS, sure the original poster doesn't mean it but does any of us worry about farmers using illegal workers, or tourists from western countries working in cash jobs??

These MLs typically have a tragic story and they are working to support themselves and families and it's not like they are taking jobs from locals!!

Stay out of it.... They are doing a valuable community service.😁

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    As long as the shop not abusing and take care of the girls is not our business to report. Girls coming here to earn quick money. Most don't like the work but because the money is good so just put up with it for 1 to 2 year to pay off debts at home and hopefully save some money. I know some are uni student at home coming here to do short term work during semester holiday. We are very lucky to have the oversea girls coming to sydney to pleasure us. Three factors that the girls come here is legal in NSW and exchange rate and the pay rate is good.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Who really cares what visa she has...she fucked you that's all you need to remember
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Or you fucked her that all you need to remenber

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Lots of the overseas WLs/MLs in Australia probably don't have a valid visa or breaching their visa conditions.
    And it's not just WLs/MLs.
    It's also waiters, bar staff, Uber drivers, kitchen hands, cleaners, fruit pickers, hotel maids, delivery drivers, factory hands, farm workers, baristas, builders labourers, nail salon workers, abattoir workers, dishwashers, cooks, sales people, convenience store workers etc.
    Chances are some of the goods and services you consumed today somewhere along the supply line an illegal worker was involved in supplying it to you.
    That's the reality of the labour market. Everyone knows it goes on.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Just be thankful that Immigration didn't raid the place while you were doing the deed.

The girl should know the penalties for working without a proper visa. The shop owner should know the penalties for employing her. The risks of getting caught are low, but it is their problem if they do get caught.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

I think you are stupid!
    Your last post was 2017 and you come up with this dumb-arse post now.
    FFS mind your own business and leave her alone.

Banned
    Might be a mate of Peter Dutton?

Banned
    tarred and feathered .

Thread lock