Thread: Emma good value

Junior Member(有D料到)

Emma good value

Hey Bros,

I decided to try 46 springhouse in sydenham, not many reviews and it was a $85 for half hour punt so its good value, which was why I was interested.

Pros:
    they seem to have multiple waiting rooms which is always nice.
    Many girls to pick from
    good value
    semi discreet location during night time

Cons:
    Average girls overall

I was shown 6-8 girls if I recall, so many I had forgotten their order and names by the end of the lineup. The first was more of the milf type, she came in closed the door behind her and basically begged me to pick her, claiming she would offer very good service. Now at this point I was not necessarily attracted to her but I was considering the sheer extras and service that we may have. I politely said I want to see the rest of the line up. The rest was quite a mix. In the end it was a 6/10 girl called Emma who was a quite busty , slim , or a very cute girl 7/10 but not busty at all. the rest were nothing to write home about but in line with the price of the place.

I have been going for the innocent girls for a while , but wanted something different so I picked Emma. Her pictures on the site are likely accurate but you cant infer much at all.

To start I laid her down instead of the usual cat bath on me, I started to kiss her body and her boobs, it was nice to see kissing was also included without hesitation. I began to kiss her down on her legs and tease, I didnt go for DATY and not sure if it was on offer, I asked to kiss her ass because I have a thing for that, she allows me to kiss her bum but not the ass.

From here she did an amazing DT CBJ that went on for some time, it was impressive. it was as good as any I have got in places like Ginza.
    from here we were having great sex in all sorts of positions but as time permitted I reluctantly gave in and came during doggy.

Overall was great, great value for service. will be back.

im interested to see how it compares with places like 485 rockdale or similar priced asian places.

I think the buzer went 3 times during my stay seemed busy. I went around 10 30pm which I find is the best time as most new girls roatate in around 10pm for night shifts. its a 24h joint.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If your ever out in Rydalmere and want a good value punt, 22 Brodie St has a early bird special

Early bird (10am to 2pm) full service - Standard FS
    30mins $65
    45mins $110
    1hours $130

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    If your ever out in Rydalmere and want a good value punt, 22 Brodie St has a early bird special

Early bird (10am to 2pm) full service - Standard FS
    30mins $65
    45mins $110
    1hours $130
    yeah just too far from me thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ausnew View Post
    Hey Bros,

I decided to try 46 springhouse in sydenham, not many reviews and it was a $85 for half hour punt so its good value, which was why I was interested.

Pros:
    they seem to have multiple waiting rooms which is always nice.
    Many girls to pick from
    good value
    semi discreet location during night time

Cons:
    Average girls overall

I was shown 6-8 girls if I recall, so many I had forgotten their order and names by the end of the lineup. The first was more of the milf type, she came in closed the door behind her and basically begged me to pick her, claiming she would offer very good service. Now at this point I was not necessarily attracted to her but I was considering the sheer extras and service that we may have. I politely said I want to see the rest of the line up. The rest was quite a mix. In the end it was a 6/10 girl called Emma who was a quite busty , slim , or a very cute girl 7/10 but not busty at all. the rest were nothing to write home about but in line with the price of the place.

I have been going for the innocent girls for a while , but wanted something different so I picked Emma. Her pictures on the site are likely accurate but you cant infer much at all.

To start I laid her down instead of the usual cat bath on me, I started to kiss her body and her boobs, it was nice to see kissing was also included without hesitation. I began to kiss her down on her legs and tease, I didnt go for DATY and not sure if it was on offer, I asked to kiss her ass because I have a thing for that, she allows me to kiss her bum but not the ass.

From here she did an amazing DT CBJ that went on for some time, it was impressive. it was as good as any I have got in places like Ginza.
    from here we were having great sex in all sorts of positions but as time permitted I reluctantly gave in and came during doggy.

Overall was great, great value for service. will be back.

im interested to see how it compares with places like 485 rockdale or similar priced asian places.

I think the buzer went 3 times during my stay seemed busy. I went around 10 30pm which I find is the best time as most new girls roatate in around 10pm for night shifts. its a 24h joint.
    I've been there many times, but not recently. Always good value & the girls - while not stunners - are there to please