Thread: Lulu - 热情西安美女,刚度假完,超舒服享受。人靓波丰满。我超满意

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lulu - 热情西安美女,刚度假完,超舒服享受。人靓波丰满。我超满意

Girl's Name : Lulu

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 8 Mar 2018

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : about 160 cm tall, Slim size 6, 34 in C cup natural tits, nice bums, pretty face. snow white smooth skin,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (Xian)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Very good value

My experience/comments :

Last Thursday, I had some private business to do in Hurstville area and afterwards, I went to this shop and see if they have any good new girls. The receptionist, Joe, recommended a girl, Lulu, whom I haven't tried before. He said Lulu just came back from holidays after a few months off. She should be very fresh and energetic.

Very soon, Lulu came out to say hello. She is pretty, busty with snow white skin. Her whole body very proportional. She has lovely smiles. She is not tall, about 1.6m. I paid her for 30 min. She has short hair, mushroom style (冬菇头发型)。 I like girls with short hair as only very pretty girls have enough confidence to cut their hair to show her whole face, without the need to use long hair to hide their facial deficiency. I was surprised many guys like long hair girls (don't understand why actually!!!)

Inside the room, she told me she came from Xian, China. Her English is limited and so we spoke in Putonghua. She has very smooth and snow white skin. After she took off her clothes, I found her tits firm and perky. Natural nice tits.

After shower, i found that she was already naked and waiting for me on the bed. She gave me CBJ and cat-bath first and both were very good. Then I went on top of her and found her pussy small and tight. We had very good sex. She was very hot in bed. Perhaps she was in China for quite a while and didn't have much sex. She was very horny and moaned loudly.

We tried cow-girl and then doggy. I shot within a reasonable time due to her tight pussy. I had tried very hard to control so that I didn't come too quickly. Still it wasn't easy. I just managed to extend a bit of time before finally coming out. Then we had shower together.

One thing I found Lulu very good was that she was very willing to reach orgasms. In fact, she got the first orgasm very soon after my dick started to pound her. After that, she relaxed her defence and her orgasms kept coming one after the other. In the end, her legs around her vagina got very wet. She said she felt very tired, but very happy as she never experienced such strong feeling before.

She is a very hot and nice girl and I would definitely see her again soon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw Lulu back in February. Very sweet & quite shy lady. Seemed stunned that I wanted to do DATY with her! Took a few minutes to relax, gave me a great head massage while I dined, came quietly, kept my head gently in place which suggested she had another orgasm on its way, and seconds later - there it was!!