Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do we love Asian girls so much ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Why do we love Asian girls so much ?

Well after 17 years of punting and my pussy count hovering somewhere between 2,000 and 3,000 (nothing to brag about as I have had to pay for almost all of them), I was riding my bike home from work this afternoon thinking "why do I like Asian women so much".

I am even married to one. From the moment I first saw her 23 years ago on holiday I just knew I would marry her and I did. Super cute 23 year old busty Asian with long curly hair, nice natural C cups, beautiful smile with perfect teeth and great family values. After dating her for a few weeks I asked her what she wanted from life and she said "I just want kids and I want to be a great mum" and I knew then that she had to be mine. 18 months later she was. 23 years later and three kids, still going great. Best decision of my life.

Her are my main reasons:

Submissive. Asian girls are "go with the flow" types of girls. Submissive in the punt. Not too much "princess syndrome". Can you say that for Caucasian girls ? No.

Good family values and kind hearted. Easy to get on with.

Family is king.

Love kids.

Treat men like kings. The Asian culture still sees the man as ruling the roost.

Petite. Caucasians have gotten fat. Asians still have good bodies.

Attractive. You see an Asian girl in her 40's and she will have nice hair and good skin and look in her early 30's.

Dark hair. I never look twice at a blonde woman. Never have. Show me Spanish, Italian or Asian anyday.

Relaxed, especially the nicest Thai girls. I love the friendly Thai personality.

Pubic hair. Asian pussies with hair are still soft. Caucasian pubes are wirey.

Small hands and feet. I suppose related to the petite bodyform. Who doesn't love a little spinner / pocket rocket Asian girl bouncing up and down on your cock.

Tight little pussies - again related to petite.

Cute factor. White girls aren't generally cute. Young Asians are super cute.

Variety and endless supply. From a punting perspective there are so many Asian girls in Sydney you can chose whatever floats your boat.

Cleanliness. Asian girls are clean.

Trendy. I love their fashion. Their millions of apps on their phones, their trendy handbags.

Natural. I love the naturalness of an Asian woman.

I suppose I just love Asians. Always have, always will.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great little analysis there.
    Keep up with these occasions reflections - you must have accumulated some gems of knowledge

Agree with everything here.
    Thai women have that healthy attitude to sex warmed by their temperate home climate, and unburdened by the guilt of mainstream religion

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Well after 17 years of punting and my pussy count hovering somewhere between 2,000 and 3,000 (nothing to brag about as I have had to pay for almost all of them), I was riding my bike home from work this afternoon thinking "why do I like Asian women so much".

I am even married to one. From the moment I first saw her 23 years ago on holiday I just knew I would marry her and I did. Super cute 23 year old busty Asian with long curly hair, nice natural C cups, beautiful smile with perfect teeth and great family values. After dating her for a few weeks I asked her what she wanted from life and she said "I just want kids and I want to be a great mum" and I knew then that she had to be mine. 18 months later she was. Best decision of my life.

Her are my main reasons:

Submissive. Asian girls are "go with the flow" types of girls. Submissive in the punt. Not too much "princess syndrome". Can you say that for Caucasian girls ? No.

Good family values and kind hearted. Easy to get in with.

Family is king.

Love kids.

Treat men like kings. The Asian culture still sees the man as ruling the roost.

Petite. Caucasians have gotten fat. Asians still have good bodies.

Attractive. You see an Asian girl in her 40's and she will have nice hair and good skin and look in her early 30's.

Dark hair. I never look twice at a blonde woman. Never have. Show me Spanish, Italian or Asian anyday.

Relaxed, especially the nicest Thai girls. I love the friendly Thai personality.

Pubic hair. Asian pussies with hair are still soft. Caucasian pubes are wirey.

Small hands and feet. I suppose related to the petite bodyform. Who doesn't love a little spinner / pocket rocket Asian girl bouncing up and down on your cock.

Tight little pussies - again related to petite.

Cute factor. White girls aren't generally cute. Young Asians are super cute.

Variety and endless supply. From a punting perspective there are so many Asian girls in Sydney you can chose whatever floats your boat.

Cleanliness. Asian girls are clean.

Trendy. I love their fashion. Their millions of apps on their phones, their trendy handbags.

Natural. I love the naturalness of an Asian woman.

I suppose I just love Asians. Always have, always will.
    Absolutely agree buddy, everything you said is spot on for me also especially Thai women, I’m a fiend for a hot Thai chick with an incredible booty, (hence the one I’m fucking at the moment, which I will give up on Wednesday), but still have love for them all, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Malaysian, etc. they have it all, I’m Caucasian but have no interest whatsoever

Banned
    Couldn't agree more BC
    I have had some bad ones though so there are exceptions to the rule. The worst, funnily enough was Japanese. Fucking hell that was s headache. Every single argument was vetted through the inlaws, ugh.
    But generally speaking, I think most Asian women know how to make a man happy. Me personally, I don't want my significant other to work. But on the flip side, feed me, fuck me, make our home clean and tidy, and take care of the kids. And with both parties happy, with no forced expectation, it has worked out just fine for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow, I am going to agree with Cleetus!

What you are not seeing is how values are changing in parts of Asia. As Asia becomes more exposed to western values, attitudes are changing and not for the better. For example, Singaporean women are becoming the most demanding women in the world. The value they ascribe to their pussies today is completely out of proportion to women in a global sense.

If you are attuned to Singapore social media, you’d be well across the norms that are now expected of males in the dating game and it is all accessory driven. Starts with the LV handbag(s), the latest phone, the best restaurants ....

Banned
    Their femininity.

When I first started punting in Sydney it was exclusively Caucasian, started mainly in the FS shops like Golden Apple, Tiffany and Tudor Courts until I discovered At Michelle in Bondi Junction with the nude b2b for a cheaper price .

Then I changed job working in the city and started my lower back problem and part 1 became very important and shops like the Zanadu Chequers and Babylon were my regular !

Then I discovered this forum and 501 Newtown and the rest , well, it’s RnT history.......... haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Wow, I am going to agree with Cleetus!

What you are not seeing is how values are changing in parts of Asia. As Asia becomes more exposed to western values, attitudes are changing and not for the better. For example, Singaporean women are becoming the most demanding women in the world. The value they ascribe to their pussies today is completely out of proportion to women in a global sense.

If you are attuned to Singapore social media, you’d be well across the norms that are now expected of males in the dating game and it is all accessory driven. Starts with the LV handbag(s), the latest phone, the best restaurants ....
    The Chinese and Thai girls are catching on to this too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love women in general...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    Ha Ha . Singapore has a lot of wealthy people . This is what happen when a Country become the so call westernised and a democratic country . As in singapore too much western media bullshit and influence . Teaching women to be a Goddess with the attitude like can live or without the need for a man .Their men are mould to be act like a worshipper to their women. Countries like China Banned shit like Facebook and ignore western culture as they don't want any of their citizen to end up like them .The chinese womens that has lots of money are highly expose to the western cultures. They lives around the world but the majority of the chinese women who live in china are still not westernised. this is why most the of the women from country like Thailand and china are never exposed to the western culture shit . They are family Orentated treat men with respect like king . Even the asians women who are born and raised here are just as bad as the Casuasian women . Trained to be an independent women and a Bitch .
    I agree what you say. Asian women from overseas are better in respecting their men than ABC women. This is due to OZ education to think independent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ahlunhor in the old days with cauc only, did a man go broke with punting?
    What did cauc charge per hour and what was service like?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    1. i think you need to get checked for stds 2000-3000 women? high chance you got something.
    2. most of them just want oz citizenship so they befriend and suck dick as well as possible to have a better life in a better country and they just try and find the gullible fools to help them achieve their goals

It's 2018 fellas, women barefoot, pregnant slaving in the kictchen waiting with bated breath for their bread winner to come home is thankfully a thing of the past.

I have met some pretty high powered women over the years and some of them are elegant, sophisticated and damn sexy. In the boardroom not afraid to tear someone a new arsehole if required, yet get them one on one in casual chat they are sweet caring beautiful feminine beings.

I have also had the privelege (never a burden BC) of raising two 20 something daughters. Both were raised to not take a backward step, be brave and go get what is yours whilst maintaining their feminine touch. They are both very well travelled, intelligent and witty. Both hold very respectable jobs. I love my daughters for who they become more and more every day.

I for one applaud the changes happening in society regarding gender equality. We still have a long way to go, probably because of attitudes like those expressed on this thread.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Couldn't agree more BC
    I have had some bad ones though so there are exceptions to the rule. The worst, funnily enough was Japanese. Fucking hell that was s headache. Every single argument was vetted through the inlaws, ugh.
    But generally speaking, I think most Asian women know how to make a man happy. Me personally, I don't want my significant other to work. But on the flip side, feed me, fuck me, make our home clean and tidy, and take care of the kids. And with both parties happy, with no forced expectation, it has worked out just fine for me.
    My wife stayed at home for the first 12 years after having our three kids but once they were at high school and were independent she now works full time. Her decision as I earn enough for her not to work but she is not one to sit around drinking coffee with her mates and going to the gym. She has hard work values. Again part of the Asian culture.

We live an old fashioned relationship where she cooks, cleans, looks after the house, irons the clothes and takes care of the kids.

I look after the garden, mow the lawns, wash the cars, look after the finances, ride my motorbike and fuck lots of her Chinese sisters in brothels.

Has worked out perfectly for us.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Regardless of your viewpoint, women have different attitudes to their place in the world, and we all agree noone is forcing a woman to wear burquas

I have grown up with HK movies and amine. So I love the culture, especially Japanese culture.

But as I get older, I appreciate Asian women
    more. They look after themselves well in general, have great skin and look younger for much longer.

Plus they are smart, usually great dancers and are more willing to go out with a brown boy like me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fine - we’ll disagree. The point I was agreeing with was on the independence but it us manifesting in different ways in different countries. That said, rest assured Chinese girls in China will become equally demanding in what they want in time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its actually really sad that you're cheating on your wife like this. From what you said she seems like a hardworking woman who doesn't deserve to be cheated on like this. You got kids as well man. You're risking a lot just for some punts. seems fucked up to me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol. bro, if you have someone you love at home then why would you have the urge to go punt with some random girl??? if you're single and punting then thats a different story. \

Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    Too much bullshit there to mention.
    Your homework is to draw up two columns and compare statistics for male and female societal advantage.
    And then try not to feel so oppressed.
    High five brah!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast