Thread: EVA - hot tongued demon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

EVA - hot tongued demon

Been to this place a few times to check out the line-up, but this is the first time I’ve followed through. I first checked the line-up at Kyoto206 but maybe only 1 tickled my fancy.

At Sakura more of the girls are my type. They just seem more petite and small then the girls at Kyoto, even though I think they are run by the same people. I actually picked one of the taller skinnier girls in the line-up who was still only about 160cm without heels.

SCOPING
    Eva is a Chinese girl probably a size6 on the shoulders but a size5 everywhere else. She has a more toned than soft body, definitely on the skinnier side (can see ribs) with lightly tanned skin. C cup bolt-ons and thin hair on her pussy. You can tell this one used to/does go to the gym. Legs are nice and tight and her arse has a nice firmness to it.

She looks mid 20’s but on probing found out she is 28. She does seem older but not by appearance more by experience and demeanour. Her face is quite angular and sharp and could be really bitchy... but to me she was way more GFE then PSE.

TASTING
    Only paid for gold service but this girl gave me some kisses and a bit of tongue... didn’t go down on her as not really into that. Her nipples I did devour and they are nice and small pink ones. We spoke a lot in mando and I think the way I speak it is - ‘cute’ to these girls... they definitely appreciate the effort and it breaks the tension laughing about something I say incorrectly.

PRE-GAME
    She gave me a great B2B in the shower really using those tits and again on the bed while she moved around my body. Highlight for me here though was the Catbath! Her tongue was like warm to hot and on a cold day it felt so good going over my body and sending tingling sensations over my skin. She worked my nipples, chest and inside of my legs all the while letting her tits gently rub against me.

After working my balls and shaft her BBBJ just felt awesome. Definitely has some experience there. Not super suction but she can go pretty deep. She had 2 fingers around the base and got her lips right down to it. Didn’t push for DT though... was feeling too comfortable.

MAIN EVENT
    She told me I was Caucasian sized and put a larger condom on me. I had to laugh a bit thinking about ‘ethnic’ condoms. Ridiculous!

Cowgirl to start, nice and easy until I brought up the temp and depth a bit. She felt smooth as even without lube. Maybe she was horny. She asked to switch to me on top and I went for it, deep and long with no complaints. Her eyes were closed and she started to pant, and it was turning me on. So switched to doggy and slowed it right down. Nice slow drives with a little umphh at the end as I felt her arse grab my shaft like suction. Sick!

I worked from leisurely to hard and fast gripping her tight little waist with 1 hand and pulling her into me by her hip with the other.
    Oddly towards the end it didn’t feel so intense but really comfortable like a slow release. I even had to check the condom to see if I had cum... how weird.

AFTERWARDS
    Dozed off while she massaged my legs and gotta say I enjoyed watching her finish her shower at the end. She really has a great body (for me anyway). Skinny but with curves.
    If she was a tad younger and slightly more petite around the shoulders she would be perfect for me. Still... think I will re-visit this one. Though I’m done early for this week.

Happy Punting.

Nice Brw. Size 6 shoulders lol, must've been a surf life saver... A Chinese swim team member from the Olympic team. Ha.

Got your PM, mate~~ Gotta say it really piqued my interest in this one! By the way, someone you've been pining over for a bit in the past will be joining 278 soon ^^

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks boys. Been about 3 weeks since I’ve seen a WL. Was definitely enjoying the moment. It does feel good to draw out the wait... on the wallet too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Nice Brw. Size 6 shoulders lol, must've been a surf life saver... A Chinese swim team member from the Olympic team. Ha.
    I know eh... she must be just Huge right!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Got your PM, mate~~ Gotta say it really piqued my interest in this one! By the way, someone you've been pining over for a bit in the past will be joining 278 soon ^^
    Hi mate. Got your PM.
    Looks like she is still working at her current establishment this week. Ahhh... but maybe at 278 I can finally get some DFK from her.
    Mmmm... just imagining her phenomenal tits.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Great review...