Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Falling for a WL. What do you do?

Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post
    You write like a 16 year old horny for their fist gf, no doubt even more so considering the post was at 2am. Get over it, theres been many more dicks in her mouth so just think about that the next time you fantasize holding her hand. There are non WLs out there that are probably 100x better for you.
    lol give the kid a break. puppy love is cute lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForTheOne View Post
    Why would you need to have money to sponsor them. If They want to stay in the country, they should pay you. I got offered $40k to sponsor a Vietnamese Massage Girl that worked in Sydney 3 months ago which I turned down being already married. She told me some girls are willing to paying upto $100k.

The downside is all of the above. She is only a massage girl but they have sex too in the right situation and feelings are the same.
    40k?
    Sign me up.. I'll give a spotters fee.
    I got dual citizen of another country too... I'll auction my shit off to the highest bidder.

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    40k?
    Sign me up.. I'll give a spotters fee.
    I got dual citizen of another country too... I'll auction my shit off to the highest bidder.
    nobody want to marry a sheep furry

Marrying is not enough with the new immigration laws.

You have to prove you've been in a relationship for over 2 years. They will ask for proof like social media posts, pictures, talk to friends.

Unless she claims domestic violence and gets the PR card while you are in a mess trying to prove your innocence.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Marrying is not enough with the new immigration laws.

You have to prove you've been in a relationship for over 2 years. They will ask for proof like social media posts, pictures, talk to friends.

Unless she claims domestic violence and gets the PR card while you are in a mess trying to prove your innocence.
    I've got a rough idea of what to do

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    A Chinese girl asked me if I’d marry her friend for $150,000 a couple of years ago.

Was enough to think about it for a minute.
    I was seriously considering sponsor a girl recently then I found out she was going out and sleeping with another guy argh!!!. Be careful, these girls get to meet and know many guys at work and outside environment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForTheOne View Post
    Why would you need to have money to sponsor them. If They want to stay in the country, they should pay you. I got offered $40k to sponsor a Vietnamese Massage Girl that worked in Sydney 3 months ago which I turned down being already married. She told me some girls are willing to paying upto $100k.

The downside is all of the above. She is only a massage girl but they have sex too in the right situation and feelings are the same.
    You sponsor them, or they pay you for a green card. Same same. All im saying is money talks. Some of the boys here are turning down 40k to 150k. So imagine what a top earning WL is turning down.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    lol give the kid a break. puppy love is cute lol
    What he needs is tough love and a massive dose of another wl

Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post
    What he needs is tough love and a massive dose of another wl
    You are right of course. But his probably getting ultra gfe from someone he likes. Not so easy to get the same high from another wl.

Source: not myself lol

Quote Originally Posted by sombra View Post
    If it is Lily, FYI I have been fucking the shit out of her and I have a pretty huge cock as well. What's great about her is she can take the whole thing no issues.

Don't know if that helps or not.
    Lol. Depends. Are u Indian n did u get dd from her?

Banned
    I am actually on the same boat as OP. Been seeing the WL for few months. Texting everyday like a couple and we know we like each other, we even said so. I know this is classic, every WL would say so. We went out once after a session, she told her boss that she is hungry and need an hour break then she asked me if i want to go for dinner and so we did. Ive been doing it raw for the last 3 meetings in a span of 2 weeks with her, asked her why? She initially said cos i wanted but then admitted by saying cos she likes me. I know that is stupid but man Come What May!
    I still have doubts, questions in my mind but it is what it is, time will tell, heart may break, i may regret it later but thats consequences of tryna find the right one.
    I don't see a WL like most people do. They are like us, have feelings. They sleep with different guys everyday so did millions of girls out there. You never know. Prolly the difference is not as much as WLs. You can date or have relationship with "normal girl" but if you like any WL or starts develop feelings towards her, why don't u go for it? If you are meant to be with the person then you will be.

At the end of the day, most of you may had bad experience with WLs but that does not mean one cannot have a better experience does it?

If you wanna know the girl, here is the clue
    She used to work at 5star, moved to an agency then recently moved to another one. Some people say shes no longer working but she still does. She is Korean, late 20s, long dyed brownish hair with limited English.

I will update you guys on how I go with her...

I already know what i have to do
    I didn't mean for the post to become so personal, and about me.

I was simply asking what you guys did when you start to get feelings.

I personally believe it can work but can you handle that she's probably slept with thousands of men?

It takes great maturity to let that go.

Then take her away from Sydney if possible and open a cafe. This seems to be a working formula.

Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    I am actually on the same boat as OP. Been seeing the WL for few months. Texting everyday like a couple and we know we like each other, we even said so. I know this is classic, every WL would say so. We went out once after a session, she told her boss that she is hungry and need an hour break then she asked me if i want to go for dinner and so we did. Ive been doing it raw for the last 3 meetings in a span of 2 weeks with her, asked her why? She initially said cos i wanted but then admitted by saying cos she likes me. I know that is stupid but man Come What May!
    I still have doubts, questions in my mind but it is what it is, time will tell, heart may break, i may regret it later but thats consequences of tryna find the right one.
    I don't see a WL like most people do. They are like us, have feelings. They sleep with different guys everyday so did millions of girls out there. You never know. Prolly the difference is not as much as WLs. You can date or have relationship with "normal girl" but if you like any WL or starts develop feelings towards her, why don't u go for it? If you are meant to be with the person then you will be.

At the end of the day, most of you may had bad experience with WLs but that does not mean one cannot have a better experience does it?

If you wanna know the girl, here is the clue
    She used to work at 5star, moved to an agency then recently moved to another one. Some people say shes no longer working but she still does. She is Korean, late 20s, long dyed brownish hair with limited English.

I will update you guys on how I go with her...
    Milan? She is top quality well done. Respect!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Milan? She is top quality well done. Respect!
    That's the biggest busllhit I had ever heard.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    just go for her mate, it's an experience and good memory to keep
    in a few months or a year time you may end up breaking up with her but you'll have all the fun and good memories to keep. bad things could happen but it's part of life, just always stay in control and don't lose tons of money on her

KEEP IT UNDER CONTROL while having the fun and the excitement. Life is not fun if everyone just plays safe.

PS: btw name her and name the shop, let us help you LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post

Thanks for sharing.

So do you ever see her outside of the shop apart from that 1 dinner?
    as in go on dates etc?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OP mentioned he has feelings. We all do.

But discussing feelings in punting is like discussing skiing in Africa. The two do not go together

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    Thanks for sharing.

So do you ever see her outside of the shop apart from that 1 dinner?
    as in go on dates etc?
    Not yet but we will. It is not as smooth as it seems. I have asked 6 times but she always had excuses, not that she lied but shes truly couldnt go.
    I met her today, overall she told me she doesnt believe me..yet. fair enough cos i met her at the place a couple would never imagine lol
    She told me she puts me in her diary. I found this out cos i told her weve been knowing each other for 2 months but she said it is only a month lol and she told non wl friend about me too. We exchange photos, not just ours but our relatives too.
    Shes quite sincere which I like and I always told her not to lie and emphasize it in a way that it is ok to tell the truth
    So far we are at the stage of liking each other, we know we need more time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    It might be true as 5star said Milan is no longer working as she is getting married
    But not to me lol

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast