Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Falling for a WL. What do you do?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ouch! I've dated two WLs. Three long term non WLs. I'm generalising of course when I talk about these things. Are you doubting my, er, experience sunshine?

I will say one thing triggered by someone else's posts on this thread: in once case the WL initiated the relationship where she became a crazed jealous stalker and in another I initiated the relationship and she was open to an open relationship (I don't do open relationships oddly).

Opinions are based on my personal experiences. Yours may vary. Good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    Tells us some of your happy success dating stories with A NON WL . If you have any that is

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are jail terms for some elements of visa fraud, which is catch all term for many breaches of Federal immigration law, rules and regulations, statutory declarations and the like. Some of these offences if found guilty can carry jail terms. You'd be surprised how many offences carry jail terms. If you dodgy up a relationship to get someone a visa and you get paid for it then you stand the risk of going to jail for multiple offences if found guilty.

Hell, some people have gone to jail for signing a false speed camera declaration.

You wont go jail for a fake marriage . You only get your spouse visa rejected that's all . You only go to jail for Criminal activies like doing Drugs . yes there are dodgy people everywhere not just in the Brothel area . The Southern Asian are the master of scams if you want to know .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I personally love dating WLs, have been since 2014.

I find them fun, smart and somewhat honest after awhile.

I've had regular relationships in-between but found them too boring and I felt caged in.

And it's true, having a GF and wife is much more expensive than WLs, I lost a house to my ex wife.

I'm over responsibility, compromise and sharing my whole life with someone.

A few hours a day a few times a week suits me fine plus I love sleeping alone.

Some relationships with WLs were more serious. Like the ones who decide to stop.

So this Japanese girl who just flew back to Japan on Tuesday, just in time for the typhoon and earthquake poor thing. I'll name her, Hinako from a popular shop. It's a lasting relationship since 2016 and I'm even going to stay with her family when I go to Hokkaido in December.

Plus there's this girl from Szechuan I've been seeing for the last 2 years, been doing bare back for a over a year and cummin inside for a few months. I haven't done that since my ex wife. Even when I had a serious relationship for over a year after my divorce.

Each to there own I say, as long as your having fun.

Life is too short.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Hope life treats you well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not a FS guy, but I would much rather date an ML than a WL. Most ML's are stable and live a down to earth lifestyle with their job being a stepping stone to a better life.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marmont View Post
    Just read between the lines when you meet a woman. If she is a WL, you never expect exclusivity
    Save that expectation for a nonworking lady
    Its like asking a cat to stay in its own backyard all night. If you know cats, you know that cats wont do something just because you ask nicely.
    Yeah, they’re different from dogs. Don’t do what they’re told.

Banned
    You’re generalising all WL behave the same. . If the WL who are born here in Australia then yes they have mental issues . you should never date them . There are alot of WL who are from oversea and are from very a poor families background. They got their own reason of doing it like to support their families back home or has a very reason . But they don’t want to be a WL for the long term . Only make enough and leave . Australia is an easy country to survive . There are absolutely no reason to be a WL if you are an Australian citizen unless you really want to be one , either you’re doing drugs or just too lazy to get a job . Our Centrelink system are the state of the art .Not all non WL are an saints some of them are just bad or worst . Married you for the money or just use you . I’m sure you have heard bad stories about them as well .
    Lol, starts off by saying "You’re generalising all WL behave the same. "
    And then literally the next sentence is a generalization on all Australian born WLs, saying they have mental issues and you should never date them.

Jeez bro, discriminate much?

https://www.facebook.com/VICEAustralia/videos/474361813065899/

Does she look like she has mental issues? No, no she doesn't. I understand it is in America, but it might just change your perception on WLs.

I'm met some beautiful and intelligent Aussie WLs who were shrewd business women. Met this gorgeous girl called Victoria who flew in from Melbourne for private jobs, oh how I miss Cracker/Backpage.

This girl in Sydney was living in a huge apartment in Quay West with a few other apartments in the same building she was renting out. She had a web guy and an American girl who was her PA.

I mean these girls would make more than $400k a year.

I mean if I could I would probably do it too.

Maybe we should all move to Japan. Most of us would be a good size over there.

Banned
    Sorry mate, but I pretty much disagree with everything you said.
    I dont think that being a WL should be seen as a shameful profession. They provide us the punters with a service, and we should respect them for that.

Just because you get a uni degree, it doesn't automatically mean you are guaranteed a cashed up job.

It shouldn't be up to anyone to judge a WL for her decision to become a sex worker. I personally dont care. That's her business, not mine

Furthermore , I dont at all think it makes them bad people. Far from it. I believe they are worthy of love and affection just as much as anyone else. For me, if I met a WL, we had a connection, and she had a plan to leave the industry, there would be no problem seeing each other.

Just my opinion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Sorry mate, but I pretty much disagree with everything you said.
    I dont think that being a WL should be seen as a shameful profession. They provide us the punters with a service, and we should respect them for that.

Just because you get a uni degree, it doesn't automatically mean you are guaranteed a cashed up job.

It shouldn't be up to anyone to judge a WL for her decision to become a sex worker. I personally dont care. That's her business, not mine

Furthermore , I dont at all think it makes them bad people. Far from it. I believe they are worthy of love and affection just as much as anyone else. For me, if I met a WL, we had a connection, and she had a plan to leave the industry, there would be no problem seeing each other.

Just my opinion.
    What if your daughter one day tells you she is a WL ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    What if your daughter one day tells you she is a WL ?
    If you want an honest answer, and you dont troll my ass.... here it is.

I would want her to know and understand the risks first. I would want her to have safe sex. I would even pay for her to take Pre-exposure prophylaxis, PrEP.
    I would want her to have decent security, and not work alone.
    I would show her understanding, love and compassion, instead of shunning her.
    I would ensure that she was happy doing what she wanted. If she isn't happy, then talk about what would make her happy.

But that is just me.

What would you do??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Remind yourself you have a loving wife, 2 kids and a naughty habit.

Banned

Maybe we should all move to Japan. Most of us would be a good size over there.

Lol, I would have to grow my pubes back. And cut my dick in half

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=Hu6e;1515762]Lol, I would have to grow my pubes back.

Enrolled for Japanese classes ...bags are packed...

Banned
    There is a unwritten policy against romantic or any
    other fraternization between us and them and you.
    But human beings just insist on being social creatures ,
    and no matter how much you indoctrinate or denigrate them
    they remain as much.
    But for most the unwritten rule has remained, pretending
    disinterest ,allegiance to policy , frequent visit to different
    establishments to reduce familiarity and above all a belief
    in status quo.
    Floating the idea of that less than is not to be tolerated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, I wish I studied Japanese

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I must agree with this! WLs are generally leading emotionally if not physically stressful lives. It does become obvious in some bizarre ways at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    I'm not a FS guy, but I would much rather date an ML than a WL. Most ML's are stable and live a down to earth lifestyle with their job being a stepping stone to a better life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ha!

Mental health is a big reason why some people become homeless. And if you're behind the eight ball, can't afford t buy your own home, have trouble at work, get some fines, can't pay, turn to drink or drugs, get locked out of the rental market (real estate agents are some of the dumbest people with the biggest effect on daily lives that I've ever encountered).

There are estimates floating around that 50% of homeless people have serious long term psychiatric illness (I'm talking about ones needing lifelong medication, not your run of the mill 'I'm feeling poorly' so the GP prescribes Prozac), and around 30% of the prison population have some form of mental illness or substance abuse vaulting them into crime and the criminal justice system).

I would not wish poor mental health or homelessness on anyone, and if you end up with the wrong partner or born into the wrong family you're largely on your own in the neo-liberal utopia that is modern Australia.

Judging people who suffer poor mental health or economic misfortune, no matter how they've personally contributed to their situation, is callous.

I've spent a lot of time helping people with serious mental illness or substance abuse. Empathy is in short supply at the best of times. The legal system and the way it works makes life nigh on impossible for those who are vulnerable and need help.

Government support is not as easy as people may think in this country and the neoliberal view of user pays and people helping themselves doesn't really work if you're born into poverty or suffer a health crisis without the support of friends or family. And it's getting worse I assure. you.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Sorry I have irrelevant question: what’s the reason for homeless Aussie? They use all the money for drugs? Or what? Government can’t help them? I truly don’t know.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    are you saying that WL's job can't be a stepping stone to a better life?

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Lol, I would have to grow my pubes back. And cut my dick in half
    growing pubs back isn't that hard huge.. What's stopping you?

I've had regular relationships in-between but found them too boring and I felt caged in.

And it's true, having a GF and wife is much more expensive than WLs, I lost a house to my ex wife.

Some relationships with WLs were more serious. Like the ones who decide to stop.

So this Japanese girl who just flew back to Japan on Tuesday, just in time for the typhoon and earthquake poor thing. I'll name her, Hinako from a popular shop. It's a lasting relationship since 2016 and I'm even going to stay with her family when I go to Hokkaido in December.

Plus there's this girl from Szechuan I've been seeing for the last 2 years, been doing bare back for a over a year and cummin inside for a few months. I haven't done that since my ex wife. Even when I had a serious relationship for over a year after my divorce.

Life is too short.

Definitely true Riff888 about being married is more expensive. So many of my friends have lost everything (house, car, company). WL's are way more better.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Life is too short.

Yes, life is too short. Your comments resonate with me and I am going thru a similar experience with divorce and losing all that I worked hard for over many years. In the end, life is short, and if one can find happiness (even if it is just a few hours each week), then that is good

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast