Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Falling for a WL. What do you do?

Well, I suppose if you don’t want a family, then having a wife is really just for the sex ? Then seeing a WL or ML would definitely be more economical especially if you are planning to play and move on for no more than a short period at a time.

Each to his own , as long as you are happy mates !

Ps. Same would apply to those more matured guys who already have children from previously failed marriage or is now divorced, the world is your pussy man !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bbongobboy View Post
    Ha!

Mental health is a big reason why some people become homeless. And if you're behind the eight ball, can't afford t buy your own home, have trouble at work, get some fines, can't pay, turn to drink or drugs, get locked out of the rental market (real estate agents are some of the dumbest people with the biggest effect on daily lives that I've ever encountered).

There are estimates floating around that 50% of homeless people have serious long term psychiatric illness (I'm talking about ones needing lifelong medication, not your run of the mill 'I'm feeling poorly' so the GP prescribes Prozac), and around 30% of the prison population have some form of mental illness or substance abuse vaulting them into crime and the criminal justice system).

I would not wish poor mental health or homelessness on anyone, and if you end up with the wrong partner or born into the wrong family you're largely on your own in the neo-liberal utopia that is modern Australia.

Judging people who suffer poor mental health or economic misfortune, no matter how they've personally contributed to their situation, is callous.

I've spent a lot of time helping people with serious mental illness or substance abuse. Empathy is in short supply at the best of times. The legal system and the way it works makes life nigh on impossible for those who are vulnerable and need help.

Government support is not as easy as people may think in this country and the neoliberal view of user pays and people helping themselves doesn't really work if you're born into poverty or suffer a health crisis without the support of friends or family. And it's getting worse I assure. you.
    Well put squire there are so many people on the streets
    that shouldn't be. Its not like they can have stencilled in
    large letters on their forehead SMI - V which means
    seriously mentally ill violent or ticking time bomb ,
    when off medication run for cover.

But a marriage to someone is more than just sex though.
    A wife is not just a sex object. They provide other things.

Although it is sad when marriages end...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    Japan, out of all countries, doesn't lack horny men for sure.
    "Herbivore men or grass-eater men is a term used in Japan to describe men who have no interest in getting married or finding a girlfriend. The term herbivore men was also a term that is described as young men who had lost their "manliness".

They aren't too keen on fucking either apparently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    "Herbivore men or grass-eater men is a term used in Japan to describe men who have no interest in getting married or finding a girlfriend. The term herbivore men was also a term that is described as young men who had lost their "manliness".

They aren't too keen on fucking either apparently.
    Tbh, living their kind of high pressure life, both male and female pretty much have not much interest in relationships as well

But journeying to seedier/certain parts, you get tonnes of guys hitting on girls and they have no interest in settling down

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    Ex Elin at 142? She's hilarious and a top tier hustler too ay?
    Lol yeah, did a lot of natural sex shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't see her for a long time go punt with others. You will still probably compare the others to her but you have to break the bond YOU have to her. Just remember she is fucking tonnes of other dudes not just you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    This topic has been overdone on the forum many times.

Let's not go there again

If you date a WL it will bring you initial pleasure, then only pain and anguish. I guarantee it.

You will sit at your desk at work wondering whose cock is currently in her mouth, who she is DFKing and orgasming with, who is currently licking her pussy, who has recently cum in her mouth, does she enjoy sex with other punters more than you, etc etc etc.

You will enjoy the short time she spends with you and those times will be short as they often work 15 hour days, 6 or 7 days a week.

But you will hate the long days and nights that she is at work fucking 10 guys a day. You will hate reading reviews on her and what others are doing to her and how she was "enjoying" being fucked by them.

Is that what you want ?

Date a non WL and use the WL's for fun and sex.
    I couldn't agree more
    3 years with my ex WL took its toll
    All the story's about guys with 11 inch cocks or all guys who made her cum while I was busty my balls 40 degree heat

Stay as a punter...don't get trapped

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i reckon it would be pretty cool if you actually got together with one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How can you have a serious relationship with WL when they are 99% fake at work with more men in 1 day than you have fucked in 1 year

Don't be a fool
    Fuck them at work
    Fuck many of them & get on with your life

Why wait for her when she's getting throat fucked my many man

The WL only fucks for money, not pleasure

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjapunter View Post
    How can you have a serious relationship with WL when they are 99% fake at work with more men in 1 day than you have fucked in 1 year

Don't be a fool
    Fuck them at work
    Fuck many of them & get on with your life

Why wait for her when she's getting throat fucked my many man

The WL only fucks for money, not pleasure
    The best answer i ever read in this topic , whoever read wake up , there is cock in her mouth while you are sleeping or while you are doing your own things at home

Banned
    It seems most peoples concerns can be solved by just dating a ML instead. If the relationship is legit she should have no problem compromising and just offering HJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    The best answer i ever read in this topic , whoever read wake up , there is cock in her mouth while you are sleeping or while you are doing your own things at home
    All WLs have a life outside the industry, not all girls will be a career WL for life.

Everyone deserves to have a somewhat normal life, whatever normal is.

Guys with this narrow point of view probably haven't taken the time to get to know the girls.

WLs are human too you know and without them your life would be miserable.

Just like Rick James says, "she's alright with me".

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Falling for a WL/ML as the title suggests, is a reaction to the feelings you have for them. You can't control feelings but you can manage how you deal with them.

Best to acknowledge those feelings and realise your limitations. What it means for me is that i respect their space, don't get too clingy or posessive and just enjoy and cherish the times i have together with that regular, special WL/ML.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Falling for a WL/ML as the title suggests, is a reaction to the feelings you have for them. You can't control feelings but you can manage how you deal with them.

Best to acknowledge those feelings and realise your limitations. What it means for me is that i respect their space, don't get too clingy or posessive and just enjoy and cherish the times i have together with that regular, special WL/ML.
    This is sound advice and how I approach punting in general.

There are 3 very special girls I've taken things further with. I'm divorced now, had kids and dated the traditional way. Dating these days sucks anyway. My ex wife and ex girlfriends have been more expensive than my regulars.

I only took things further because the girls wanted too as well. There's been times I ran out of money and had to borrow money from a WL.

But yes, respecting each other's space and enjoying the moment is very important.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    It seems most peoples concerns can be solved by just dating a ML instead. If the relationship is legit she should have no problem compromising and just offering HJ.
    Never that simple and tidy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Never that simple and tidy
    Because the relationship is not real, it really can be that simple. If both parties are really in love they will meet half way, and the girl will make equal amount of effort as the guy, but more often than not it's just another fake relationship with the guy doing 80% of the work. The situation I described the girl is still making money, it's a minor reduction in her income. In fact many girls will tell you they wouldn't be able to do this work at all if they had real feelings for someone.

The question has to be asked, why do so many dudes suddenly think they can have a relationship with an attractive girl that's way out of their league? You have to be realistic when evaluating your situation, is she a girl you could get outside if she had a normal career? If the answer is no then it very likely to be a fake relationship no matter how much in denial you are in.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Because the relationship is not real, it really can be that simple. If both parties are really in love they will meet half way, and the girl will make equal amount of effort as the guy, but more often than not it's just another fake relationship with the guy doing 80% of the work. The situation I described the girl is still making money, it's a minor reduction in her income. In fact many girls will tell you they wouldn't be able to do this work at all if they had real feelings for someone.

The question has to be asked, why do so many dudes suddenly think they can have a relationship with an attractive girl that's way out of their league? You have to be realistic when evaluating your situation, is she a girl you could get outside if she had a normal career? If the answer is no then it very likely to be a fake relationship no matter how much in denial you are in.
    All man have fantasy and dreams of having a beautiful girl and also good in bed. You have test drive her in bed so you like the way you fuck her or she fuck you. That's why is called making love/lovemaking/makelove.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fall for her, Enjoy it, Then when it goes to shit, get over it like 99% of relationships, the 1%'rs do something irrational I guess, is this a Kindy Grade topic?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Isn't it ironic that one of the whole reasons we punt is to scratch an itch that isn't satisfied in our real lives, and we want a transactional means to resolve it... and then we end up catching feels for the WL/ML and then basically putting ourselves in the same bloody situation again?!

Not that say that it hasn't happened to me, but I kinda quietly laugh at myself and how I got into this whole mess.. haha

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast