Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Falling for a WL. What do you do?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    This doesn’t sound good . Too many excuses . Are you sure she’s interest in you . If she really want to hang out with you she’ll just come out with you even if she’s very busy . If I were you doing stop asking her to come out anymore. Wait till she ask you . If she doesn’t ask you then fuck it move on .
    Lol man trust me i am not a newbie to this. Just a bit weak when it comes to relationship. I do have doubts but i understand the situation. Say that she lied, she wouldnt respond most of my texts, she wouldnt call me tonight when i was sleeping.
    It takes time but trust me we will.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    No JOY hey? Update us.
    Somehow I have a feeling you start to develop feelings with a WL lol and same to those who asked if its Milan.
    I cant disclose the name for her sake.
    Some said it is Milan or Joy. I am actually quite curious with them. For those punters that guessed, did they tell u if they like u? Did they promise u anything? did u ask or hope that u can date them? What was your experience with them?
    i promise i will narrow down who the WL is if u answer the questions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive only seen one of the ladies you refer to. She went above what was expected of her in the session to the point i never returned. She was full on, fun, bordering crazy and dangerous. She danced for me and took out her phone to show me things. I did not put my number in or ask for hers cos i thought she was just too needy and full on. No promises made so no promises(or doms) broken.

If you are walking in my footsteps you will see in the trail that the footsteps get deeper and further apart after a sharp right. If you miss the sharp right i believe you soon get to the edge of a cliff where the view is pretty, some guys want to see heaven. Hopefully you are on another track because I'm certain you've missed the turn.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A lot of WL are genuinely damaged goods.. once feelings are involved you'll need to prepared to get hurt. I've seen a few girls and I think at the start it begins as genuine feelings and friendship but after a while they'll start working their angle as they always do. Lesson is to separate love and sex. See wl for the sex and if you need love go get a dog or gf

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    Look like she has KPS then. i know nothing about the korean girls . But girls will response to you if they consider you as a friend or want to keep you as a client. If they like you they'll do what ever to see you no matter what .If they can't they set up another time . If they just making excuses without an alternative time to see mean you're not her priority right now . This my experience anyway
    Idk what KPS is but she doesnt have princess attitude. I went to she her again. I told her i want to drink, she bought some beers and snacks. At first i thought the same that she may want to keep me as a client. But no, she told me not to come and asked me to save the money. But i insist and end up to she her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrmont_dude View Post
    A lot of WL are genuinely damaged goods.. once feelings are involved you'll need to prepared to get hurt. I've seen a few girls and I think at the start it begins as genuine feelings and friendship but after a while they'll start working their angle as they always do. Lesson is to separate love and sex. See wl for the sex and if you need love go get a dog or gf
    Well said..enjoy leave...only there for the money...

Banned
    And after the session, she didn't even ask me for money cos she forget. Then i took her to station, on the way there I gave the money

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Agree with the comments about some of them just seeing us as cash cows. One WL I was dating last year was very nice to me and would see me in hotels for freebies etc but she never offered to pay for anything, never bought me a meal, never put her hand in her pocket. I remember once I took her out for a day out. Spent $300 on her for some nice clothes and sneakers, bought her lunch, took her to a hotel in the afternoon and had a free fuck but she told me I was stingy and did not spend enough money on her.

She was earning about $2,500 a week cash in hand and so I also think they see money as easy to get compared with people in normal jobs as they can often earn $1,000 a day just for a few fucks.

Last week a girl I met in a shop asked me if I wanted to see her in a hotel. I said yes but she wanted it to be $300 hotel in Circular Quay and minimum 3 hours at $200 hr when she works in a $150 hr shop. Fuck that. When I saw her in the shop she only gave me cbj and no DATY so I am not going to drop $900 on her in a hotel.

I told her she was overpriced and she deleted me on wechat....LOL.

They are not all like that though. I met a Korean WL about 4 weeks ago in a shop. We have become good friends and in the last week we have had three 4 hour sessions in hotels fucking like rabbits and I have only had to pay about $100 each time for the room. Today she took me for a Korean BBQ lunch before the hotel and paid for it herself at $125. Great woman and a fantastic fuck. My balls ache big time each time I see her as she fucks me to death like no other girl I have ever met.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like brothelcreeper enjoys a fuck for a fucks sake. Nice to be fucked to an inch of your life.
    More WL need to know how to do it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    I already know what i have to do
    I didn't mean for the post to become so personal, and about me.

I was simply asking what you guys did when you start to get feelings.
    I actually empathise with where your at mate.

Had similar feelings before and just ended up using the Punting world as my patch. Everytime I thought about her I would head out and pound at a different WL, some looked like her some didn’t.

Buried the emotions under pussy pounding and lust till I couldn’t even picture her face behind all the gorgeous WLs I saw.

Give it a try and dun forget to put some ARs up on your Punting expedition.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    They are not all like that though. I met a Korean WL about 4 weeks ago in a shop. We have become good friends and in the last week we have had three 4 hour sessions in hotels fucking like rabbits and I have only had to pay about $100 each time for the room. Today she took me for a Korean BBQ lunch before the hotel and paid for it herself at $125. Great woman and a fantastic fuck. My balls ache big time each time I see her as she fucks me to death like no other girl I have ever met.
    What hotel is it that was $100 bucks??

Now how do you manage visiting shops every day plus hotels for 4 hours.

and shopping....

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    I actually empathise with where your at mate.

Had similar feelings before and just ended up using the Punting world as my patch. Everytime I thought about her I would head out and pound at a different WL, some looked like her some didn’t.

Buried the emotions under pussy pounding and lust till I couldn’t even picture her face behind all the gorgeous WLs I saw.

Give it a try and dun forget to put some ARs up on your Punting expedition.

Maybe cuz i'm not in my rabbit fucking years (punterman excluded) and now i'm a bit more matured

Fucking out of sheer hornyness doesn't seem to do it the same as fucking someone you connect with..
    even though punting is purely physical. Zero feels should be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    Somehow I have a feeling you start to develop feelings with a WL lol and same to those who asked if its Milan.
    I cant disclose the name for her sake.
    Some said it is Milan or Joy. I am actually quite curious with them. For those punters that guessed, did they tell u if they like u? Did they promise u anything? did u ask or hope that u can date them? What was your experience with them?
    i promise i will narrow narrow down who the WL is if u answer the questions.
    For those punters that guessed, did they tell u if they like u?
    Nope we both tried to avoid it. It's only when she left the country I realised she also really liked me. It's all the little things.

Did they promise u anything?
    Nope. May be only one. She said if I visited her, she will be my tour guide, take days off work n she will pay everything. I'm like wtf. I can pay for everything. what a strange thing for an asian wl to say.

did u ask or hope that u can date them?
    Just asked her to be gf. Kinda skipped the date thing since we fucked already :/

What was your experience with them?
    Really liked her. Started seeing her in private. We both got jealous alot. In the last few weeks before she left she started to develop deep feelings. Before she brought her one way ticket. she asked many times to have dinner with her friend aka the old n super experienced wl friend to vet me. Didn't go for reasons.

Narrow down now or pm lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Korean chick her name wasn't happen to be yeri?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    For those punters that guessed, did they tell u if they like u?
    Nope we both tried to avoid it. It's only when she left the country I realised she also really liked me. It's all the little things.

Did they promise u anything?
    Nope. May be only one. She said if I visited her, she will be my tour guide, take days off work n she will pay everything. I'm like wtf. I can pay for everything. what a strange thing for an asian wl to say.

did u ask or hope that u can date them?
    Just asked her to be gf. Kinda skipped the date thing since we fucked already :/

What was your experience with them?
    Really liked her. Started seeing her in private. We both got jealous alot. In the last few weeks before she left she started to develop deep feelings. Before she brought her one way ticket. she asked many times to have dinner with her friend aka the old n super experienced wl friend to vet me. Didn't go for reasons.

Narrow down now or pm lol
    Done on your inbox

Junior Member(有D料到)

Why not ...

Am in sort of relationship with a private WL now, have been for 12 months, she is such good natured soul ... of course she still works, of course I still punt elsewhere she knows, with both know the situation occasionally we talk, discuss events.

Sex is great, but we don't always have sex when she stays over ... I so respect her, life, conversation so pragmatic.

I'm not talking marriage ... hey am 52 with 3 kids from 2 marriages. She s not looking for marriage or commitment ... my commitment to her is "shit goes down" I am there to back her up.

Life takes us down all sorts of paths I didn't plan for it ... while sex is important, push past it and sometimes a real, awesome soul is inside.

The best ... when we are out, seeing all these guys trying the best to hit on her, shaking there heads at this old man by her side ....

WARNING - not all WL are the same, likes this !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What I want to know is has fucked her raw a couple of times...share who she is so we can avoid

Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    Done on your inbox
    Hey man thanks for sharing. I can't seem to send pm anymore. Anyway the good news is she is not famous at all. First time I heard her name. I hope it works out.

If i was u n I really really really like this wl i would just got for it. Buy a diamond ring n ask for marriage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for all the stories. Just asking, are there no single ladies around after a certain age?
    So many strings attached to being with a WL or ML not to mention your partner is having sexual relations every week with other men because thats her job
    Where are all the ladies in Sydney also wanting a companion?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by marmont View Post
    Thanks for all the stories. Just asking, are there no single ladies around after a certain age?
    So many strings attached to being with a WL or ML not to mention your partner is having sexual relations every week with other men because thats her job
    Where are all the ladies in Sydney also wanting a companion?
    Girls are aplenty in Sydney. You just need to know where to find them or who to get to know to have connections. Obviously for some its easier to just meetup with WLs/MLs if its right for both sides

Nonetheless having relationship with current WL/ML always carries a luggage. She may have true feelings for you, but are you the only one? I have been with some that does what a genuine gf would do, but would still go out or have private sessions with other men. I have been with WLs that stopped working, but still continue in contact with other previous customers. For me, its better to have sort of companion relationship instead of something too serious instead

Banned
    It is what we choose, everything we choose has consequences. If you choose to be with a WL you have to be ready thinking what they think. Don't be selfish.
    They will think that you see other WLs before. You fucked or will fuck other girls. It is the same when you think that she went out or will go out with other guys.
    Put your persepective from their point of view and teach or show them too. You will understand more each other and trust will grow on its own. You should never let the sun set on tomorrow before the sun rises on today.
    You cannot tell the night by the day, you will see when time reveals. Risk is always there, what you take may bring u down. For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap - Bible quote lol.
    What for u is what u do believe in and what for they, they will speak for no one. Have faith in yourself cos it will carry u all. Cos chicken in the corn and the corn wont grow, mama. But all you need is one beer, one scotch and one bourbon, man!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast