Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question on etiquette. Do you Dom yourself or should the WL?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Question on etiquette. Do you Dom yourself or should the WL?

Hi all,

This is a really strange post I know but I’ve got a question on condom etiquette in relation to who puts the dom on your little brother when seeing a WL. Should it be you or the WL?

Also I’m interested to hear your thoughts on what happens when a WL takes too long trying to get out a dom from their carry bag. Sometimes when they are looking for it, you’re just kinda sitting there with your little brother out waiting and it sometimes kills the momentum. Most times it’s quite quick from foreplay to domming up but when it say takes a good 2 minutes... Interested to hear everyone’s opinion.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I don't care who does it but do it quickly as you are right, if they take too long it can ruin the flow.

I often grab the condom at start, partially unwrap it and leave it on the edge of the bed for quick and easy access.

I reckon most of the times the girls put it on.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Let the girl do it of course and with their mouths !!

Lost momentum? Never an issue , if that happens, surely she will suck you up again in no times .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No such etiquette. Anyone can do it. I'd be amazed if a WL took offence.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Lost momentum? Never an issue , if that happens, surely she will suck you up again in no times .
    I'm with you 100% on that bro.

If she sucks on the dom then a little bit of hj.... I'm ready to go. I find it sexy as fuck too.

I agree with Brothelcreeper about having it at the ready. I'm always coming prepared these days.

Most ladies I've seen prepare everything at the start. Tissues, lube, doms, mints for that ice cool hobby.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I don't care who does it but do it quickly as you are right, if they take too long it can ruin the flow.

I often grab the condom at start, partially unwrap it and leave it on the edge of the bed for quick and easy access.

I reckon most of the times the girls put it on.
    That’s a good idea BC. The reason I brought this up was that I tried a new shop from my regular one recently and after some foreplay and 69, the WL who was sweet but when it came down to doing the deed, hopped off the bed went through her carry bag for the Dom (spent quite a bit of time doing it too), took it out and handed it to me to put on whilst she stood at the side. I have to admit it threw me off quite a bit. The mood just felt weird after that.

I’ve never had a WL hand me the dom to put on myself and coupled with the fact that she looked quite different from the photos just lost the mood for me.

I’m not going to name the shop or girl as the reception and service was great and the girl was really sweet and felt bad. Just wanted to hear other people’s opinions.

Banned
    Having a girl roll the condom onto your friend with her fingers or lips is the way to go. If she has experience, she will know what to do. Sometimes the newbies or very inexperienced girls need a hand and that's when you need to step in and lend some assistance.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Having a girl roll the condom onto your friend with her fingers or lips is the way to go. If she has experience, she will know what to do. Sometimes the newbies or very inexperienced girls need a hand and that's when you need to step in and lend some assistance.
    Sometimes they have no idea !!

How often is it actually done wrong, is too small, etc ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Sometimes they have no idea !!

How often is it actually done wrong, is too small, etc ??
    You're not wrong there. Oops...wrong way or too tight condom. Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Isnt it better to bring your own condoms ?
    Too often a WL will pull the wrong sized condom from her bag

I bring a few condoms so theres no mistake and no delay.

Condoms are cheap so why are we having this discussion?

I take my own, and give it to the girls to put it on any way they please.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The correct answer!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    WL should dom you and at the end take it off. You should never have to touch a dom.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    For me the lady always doms me up and removes it and cleans me up at the end, lets face it they have to do something for their money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always let the WL deal with the condom but there can be some nervous moments with newbies. For example putting it on the wrong way round then having to swap it around.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Funny, called into a regular this week and she put on some green thing which was so uncomfortable, I pulled out and ripped it off, she got another, a gold one and that was just so bad as well. She dug around and fished out another which ended up breaking....and we just called it quits.

So why ? well she's an ML, not a WL.
    I don't carry for obvious reasons....

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Funny, called into a regular this week and she put on some green thing which was so uncomfortable, I pulled out and ripped it off, she got another, a gold one and that was just so bad as well. She dug around and fished out another which ended up breaking....and we just called it quits.

So why ? well she's an ML, not a WL.
    I don't carry for obvious reasons....
    Mate, if she carries three different kinds of condoms, she is a WL !

Just saying it

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i always let the wl handle the dom before and after. nothing beats a chick handling your cock especially after you've cum and super sensitive!!!

Banned
    In my recent punts, I have been getting that cim action happening.
    Saves having to remove a jizz filled dom, and getting the cum sucked out is the best.
    Still no cimws.... seems to be a rare service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I will pretend go bareback on them. Then they would normally rush for one and dom me up.

Rarely did it happen that the WL just let me in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast