Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broken Condom

Senior Member(無間使者)

Broken Condom

Have you guys experienced a broken condom situation, having only realised after you have cum? What was the outcome?

I had lunch with a ML today and we were talking and the topic came up. A punter got one of her work mates pregnant and he did the runner. Apparently she got a solicitor, tracked him down and now he's paying the price.

I have had a broken condom 3 times in the last 12 months. I dont sleep with WL's but I do with ML's, so i normally provide the condom.

The first time it happened i had a panic attack as the thing came off and got lost inside her. She was fishing around for it for 5 mins while I had to lay on the floor thinking the worst. I ended up leaving while she was trying to find the fucker and never went back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn...I think you need to reevaluate which brand you use....

Banned
    Black and Gold doms will do that to ya.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I was fucking a girl recently and realised that the condom was missing. I stopped and told her and she said that it was probably inside her. We both tried looking for it but couldn't find it anywhere. Fingers deep inside that pussy.

Anyway, we carried on fucking and later on in the session I was fingering her deep and licking her clit to give her an orgasm and suddenly I felt it deep inside her and fished it out.

We both pissed ourselves laughing "oh, there it is".

She saw the funny side of it.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never happened to me luckily... just gotta make sure you dont pound her too hard otherwise it'll likely happen lol

Banned
    Shouldnt it be standard practice to be on the rod or the pill for wls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForTheOne View Post
    Have you guys experienced a broken condom situation, having only realised after you have cum? What was the outcome?

I had lunch with a ML today and we were talking and the topic came up. A punter got one of her work mates pregnant and he did the runner. Apparently she got a solicitor, tracked him down and now he's paying the price.

I have had a broken condom 3 times in the last 12 months. I dont sleep with WL's but I do with ML's, so i normally provide the condom.

The first time it happened i had a panic attack as the thing came off and got lost inside her. She was fishing around for it for 5 mins while I had to lay on the floor thinking the worst. I ended up leaving while she was trying to find the fucker and never went back.
    If the ML's workmate, assuming it's another ML. Lawyer gets involved ? Are they seriously keeping the baby ?

That's just so fucked up

Banned
    How is it fucked up exactly?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never experienced a broken condom while having sex.

How do you break 3 Condoms in 12 months?
    Are they expired ?? That is amazing failure rate. You're either super unlucky or consider changing brands.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Life is full of broken dreams. Sorry condoms

Junior Member(有D料到)
    happened to me once way back with a "street walker" on Canterbury rd... in the back on my car doing the deed in doggy style and all of a sudden she stops the action to check the dom... luckily she felt it pop becuse I didn't! was too busy pumping away...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Em... no one worries std when condom broken?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    . I ended up leaving while she was trying to find the fucker and never went back.
    Never went back! Haha... just hope she doesn’t get that same solicitor as the other WL who tracked the punter down for child support...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post
    Shouldnt it be standard practice to be on the rod or the pill for wls?
    they all do, its the disease they are worried about

I don't understand why a solicitor is doing private detective work. Sounds like a lie to me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Too funny. Maybe you need to get junior size

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think they all came for the same batch.. Problem is I brought two packets at the same time. My experience was exactly like Brothelcreeper's except I was not laughing.

I think they all came for the same batch.. Problem is I brought two packets at the same time. My experience was exactly like Brothelcreeper's except I was not laughing.
    BP's condoms came off.

Usually only happens if your size is too big for your penis.

Have you ever tried breaking a condom. It's quite hard. are you leaving them in the car and getting baked?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I haven't had a condom break or come off for about 15 years.

Back then there was a bunch of bad condoms around, apparently and so it happened about 6 times in 3 months.

Forgot what brand it was now so it can happen and be outside your control.

Of course to limit the chance of having a condom break you need to make sure you use plenty of lube and if you want to limit a condom coming off don't let the girl lube you up before she puts it on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast