Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chubby vs skinny’.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chubby vs skinny’.

Up to recently I have always booked based on shop pictures ‘ and usually slim girls
    Recently I went to shop didn’t book my regular girl as she was busy
    Mamasan recommended other girl’ on first sight I was going to leave as girl looked very chubby
    However as I was horny went with her anyway’
    Once session started I really enjoyed the extra meatiness in the arms waist ; benefits of chubby girl was fat boobies’
    Also felt because girl knew she was fat gave especially good service’ since then I have tried a few chubby girls and have not been disapointed’
    On first seeing the girl she said’i am Too fat right?some self esteem issues from missing too many line ups I guess’ I was well rewarded for choosing her’
    Body slide no fun with skinny body right.?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The few times that i have had a slightly overweight ML (chubby is probably overstating it) i have thoroughly enjoyed the session and your theory that the girl tries that little bit more so as not to disappoint is in my experience quite accurate. I think the key is for the girl's body to be firm, slightly overweight but firm is where it's at and makes for a nice change from the sometimes very attractive starfish.

Chubby is Nice.
    They feel better and as long as they have a pretty face. A bit of extra meat never bothered me.
    I actually find a little bit extra to be attractive at times.

On the other hand. when they are very skinny / borderline underweight i'm not as attracted.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Skinny women make me feel masculine but thicker women are undeniably erotic in a primal way

Banned
    I'm a shallow cunt.
    If there is too much chubb, stretch marks, cellulite, saggy titties.... I get the flop.
    I dunno why, I just am not attracted to bigger girls.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Dont judge a book by its cover!
    We all have our idea of what is the best or what we think we like, if you occasionally look out side the square every now and then you will find a gem.
    At the end of the day connecting with the lady is what counts every thing else then becomes academic

I crave tall >168cm size 8-10 English speaking Asian ML’s - they are really hard to find. Please PM me if you know any!

Really sick of 160cm skinny size 6 48Kg clones, slightly bigger girls are much sexier to me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Chubby beats skinny hands down any day of the week.

Chubby = big tits.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    I'm a shallow cunt.
    If there is too much chubb, stretch marks, cellulite, saggy titties.... I get the flop.
    I dunno why, I just am not attracted to bigger girls.
    Me and you are polar opposites.

Fat bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dont mind chubby girls as long as they are not self conscious. One of my best GFE experiences is with Ada from WeChat. She Massaged me, Feed me, Took me to Gym at her hotel, Then went swimming and back for more food.

I often pick the chubby girl in the shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was a chubby ML called MoMo who used to work at SS, she would like to bury her tits in my face until I could hardly breathe...

Also for boob lovers, if it's a DD or E there is no way a skinny lady would carry that size, they would definitely be on the slightly chubby side at least.

So I get the part where chubby ladies tend to give better service.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    I crave tall >168cm size 8-10 English speaking Asian ML’s - they are really hard to find. Please PM me if you know any!

Really sick of 160cm skinny size 6 48Kg clones, slightly bigger girls are much sexier to me.
    Lindfield Thai Massage - cute receptionist / Ml

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Chubby gives me a chubby,
    Thai massage joint at dulwich hill has a big girl doing massage , very skilled part 2 with her soft chubby hands : )

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Me and you are polar opposites.

Fat bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round.
    Still.... I've had a fair few good leads from you Brothelcreeper.
    As you once said, one man's chalice is another man's poison.

Everything in moderation and as long as the girl is Not extremely chubby or extremely skinny (like just skins and bones ) she will have her range of customers. But in general , and purely judging by the feedbacks through the reviews in the forum, sizes 4-8 girls are generally more popular than girls on the plus sizes like 12/14 or bigger .

People might think because I’m a breasts man, it’s the bigger the better, far from it, they still need to be firm and not too big and sag too much to the point of floppy!

Any boobs bigger than Emma’s would probably loss it’s attractiveness and playability.

Just my two cents

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Not a huge fan in chubby girls. The extra muffin top on the stomach is really visible when they cow girl you and it’s just a turn off.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post

Have you tried Sayuri from Pyrmont? She might fit your bill...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I mean, if you're paying for sex you might as well get a WL with a perfect body right? lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    more cushion for the pushin

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Everything in moderation and as long as the girl is Not extremely chubby or extremely skinny (like just skins and bones ) she will have her range of customers. But in general , and purely judging by the feedbacks through the reviews in the forum, sizes 4-8 girls are generally more popular than girls on the plus sizes like 12/14 or bigger .

People might think because I’m a breasts man, it’s the bigger the better, far from it, they still need to be firm and not too big and sag too much to the point of floppy!

Any boobs bigger than Emma’s would probably loss it’s attractiveness and playability.

Just my two cents

Cheers
    The there’s the skinny girl with big boobs’ which I’d love to experience

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast