Lola - lovely GFE

Person's Name : Lola

Establishment : 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point

Date of Visit : Wednesday 29th August 2018

Girls Photos : http://64alexander.com.au/lola/

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tall, probably size 8, B/C cup enhanced titties, nice walnut nips.

Pussy: Lovely pussy lips, shaved lips, constrained small bushy map of Tassie, nice pussy mound.

Roster: Wednesday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Lola was on my to do list and today was the day.

Lola and Julie were chatting in the room and getting organized. Nice hug from Julie. Lovely girl. Julie departed and nice hug hello from Lola.

After the financial were sorted and showers were done we got down to business.

Lola is indeed tall. Nice body and all woman. 5’8” for sure on the old scale. Nice soft boobies and responsive nips. Lola is a good kisser, little LFK on her soft lips. She doesn’t smoke and that was fine by me.

Lots of nipple attention on me and she is very good. Onto the bed for some overhead DATY and 69 and Lola loves this. Extremely vocal and she has a lovely pussy. Perfect little flower and clit. Switch to BBBJ and wow she is an expert cock sucker. Really really good. The highlight of the session. She knelt on the bed devouring my cock whilst keeping her legs apart and pussy on full display in the mirror. Nice.

On with the dom and into her in mish. Doggie followed and then cowgirl. Cowgirl was the highlight as Lola loved rubbing her pubic bone into me and it felt great. Cowgirl finale. Not sure if CIM is on the menu. I did ask but kinda got a non committal response.

Lovely girl. I can see why some forum members saw a lot of her. Attentive, attractive, nice womanly body, lovely shaved pussy lips, responsive DATY, good kisser, great BBBJ and cowgirl finale.

Enjoy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Saw Lola again to day after 3 years still one of the best punts ever. A great GFE.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review Pussy

To answer your question, yes CIM is on the menu

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?82132-Lola
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    Lora is working every wendesday , for booking 95241278