Thread: Saki - very busty, amazing arse. Great fuck.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Saki - very busty, amazing arse. Great fuck.

I am having trouble keeping up with all the new girls at 244 Paddington. Saw a picture of a very busty girl Saki on the roster today so I had to drive into the city and sample her assets. Made a booking for 3pm.

Shown to room 2 and Saki comes in dressed in a black bikini with those big natural D cups wobbling over the top of her bra. Her face is cute, with very defined features and I found her very attractive and was getting hard pretty quickly.

Started the shower, whilst she prepares the room, and puts some music on. She hops into the shower with me and I fondle her boobs and play with her pussy which is freshly shaven. We start kissing in the shower and she then works me onto the bed. What follows is a nice cat bath, before an amazing BBBJ. She starts slow, and then DT for the next 5 minutes. I was more than happy to just lie there and enjoy her expertise. She has a good tongue and lots of variety.

Finally, she comes up for a kiss, before I work her onto her back. Start with the neck and work down to those breasts They feel amazing. Big pink nipples. Working down further and had an amazing time with DATY. Beautiful pussy, shaved lips, clean and she gets wet pretty quickly. Spend the next 10 minutes slurping away, she is very receptive - pushing her pussy into my face, and more than happy for some rimming on her. Got her to orgasm pretty quickly and got the "No 1" comment. Bet she says that to all the boys !!

I want to fuck Saki now so we start in mish. One of the best feeling pussies, tight and she loves to use those pussy muscles to milk you as you pump away. Next I try side saddle and finally doggie (Her firm ass in this position is amazing). She is moaning away nicely - none of the FOAM but instead she meets each deep stroke and pushes back hard on me until I let go and give it to her big time like a piston in a V8 engine at 6,000 revs.

Next she climbs on top in cowgirl and I hold onto those big melons and she grinds me hard to a second orgasm.

We have 10 minutes left, and I ask for more BBBJ. She kneels in front of me, those big whoppers swaying beneath and I play with her boobs as she sucks me. I am feeling a bit naughty so I tell her that I want to cum in her mouth. Without hesitation she sucks me hard like a Dyson vacuum cleaner on full blast and I shoot a good load of little Puntermen into Saki's warm mouth. She holds it there on her tongue, shows me the prize and I tell her to spit it out into my cock which she does. Lovely jubbly. We both laugh.

Hop into the shower and Saki washes me down and I walk down to reception holding her hand and tell Angela what a great fuck she is and thank her for another great Paddo girl.

Well worth a visit, especially for her tits. Magnificent.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Bc thanks for the review slowly getting a gaggle of big boobs not sure whether gaggle is the right word
    maybe ????

Just amazing boobs

great boobs this girl

Try her boobs today

Very sweet girl great service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi is this Sophie from Pymble?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    Hi is this Sophie from Pymble?
    Yes. I have fucked her at both shops.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Hot stuff with jiggly boobs
    My sort of girl
    Shane

Another glimpse of our Saki
    Saki here today

Saki here tomorrow cum and play

Saki here Wednesday
    Shane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    cancel due to wrong info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fair dinkum View Post
    I visited Saki at Pymblehouse, her DT & BBBJ techniques surprised me. Good experience with her as she has good attitude of service and passion of making love.
    She sounds worth trying and Pymble is very handy for me - what's her name there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    cancel due to wrong info