Person's Name : Apple

Establishment : Taren Point 64

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : 150 cm tall, beautifully petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS.

Prelude:

It's been awhile since I have come back to TP64 and Sophie has a bevy of beauties that are new to me. I thought about taking a punt into the unknown but TP64 is a good shop and I have ever only had what I would consider a dud punt once. Checked out their website to see who was on, and rocked up without actually booking and was greeted by Sophie and Jimmy. I asked Sophie when Apple would be available and was told 5 min. Well, that settles that... told her I was happy to wait for Apple and was soon directed to Apple's room. I knock on the door and I see Apple again for the first time in a couple of months. Apple... her name brings back sweet memories. I have reviewed Apple before back when I first starting punting again last year in Sept.

Review:

Apple really is tiny, she stands at 150cm and even with her heels, only comes to the top of my chest. Apple is as beautiful as I remember her. And she remembered me... sort of... lol. Apple is not a big kisser to begin with, but she remembered that I am a huge fan of kissing. I must admit Apple did make an effort and we got as far as LFK. I really appreciated her efforts and it did make my session more fun because of it. I hopped into the shower to clean up and I watched Apple get undressed. She had a lovely black dress that was very elegant and suited her tiny frame. I remember Apples breast being enhanced, but today they seemed a lot more natural than I remembered them being. Apple was genuinely happy to see me.

Apple motioned for me lay on the bed and commenced her routine. She performed what one would describe as a cat bath that started up near my neck and worked down to my knees and then back to little RBJ. I also come back to Apple with a lot more experience in DATY then previously. As Apple starts to tease me around my groin area, she was driving me wild by ignoring RBJ and concentrated on licking my balls and slowly going lower and lower until she was rimming me very gently.. I am a guy who really doesn't like his ass played with.. it really sets off my gay-o-meter and I quickly lose interest with rockbunny junior turning into flopbunny junior. But Apple really was barely touching the area and it felt great!

Apple has this cute laugh that occurs when she really enjoys something (I think).. I asked her to throw a leg over and was rewarded by a laugh (I cant call it a giggle, because it was more deeper and sexier). Apple positioned herself so that her BBBJ skills continued to shine with a lot of concentration on the head and tip. Meanwhile, I was looking a totally smooth pussy that tasted just sensational ! I started to utilise all my DATY skills that I have learnt and soon had Apple squirming above me and saying stuff to me in Chinese.. I soon found her sweet spot and I was rewarded by her saying something in Chinese and then one of her sexy laughs! (I hope she was saying something nice!!) I must admit that Apple loves DATY to be gentle and slow and she found my new technique just right for herself! I also concentrated on the sweet spot and then gave her some gentle rimming action and quite a bit of DD on her. This is a sure indication that Apple is enjoying herself immensely in that she allows a bit of ass play when she is ready. I had Apple shuddering and shaking and laughing and wowing above me in 69 for about 20 min. Apple has the smoothest, tastiest pussy and once I got her wet enough, provided some ass action as well. You know when Apple enjoys as she positions herself in a way that lets you know that you are doing something right. When I started some rimming on her, she twisted her hips down for me to have easier access to her perfect ass!

It finally got to a point where I actually had enough (and not Apple, she was happy to keep up her awesome BBBJ and have me DATY and DD her for longer!) lifted Apple off and asked her to dom me up. Apple then hops on top and starts to ride me like a crazy girl... I need to mention here that Apple, by virtue of being tiny and petite, has a really, REALLY tight pussy. My Mr Average was a tight squeeze and gentlemen with a bigger cock may have problems. I flipped Apple over and started to commence my mish session and I continued to marvel at her tightness. Apple soon had me going harder and harder and I finally blew my load.

With 15 minutes to go, Apple asked me if I wanted a massage, but I refused and then set about convincing Apple that I wanted to continue my session with her and then dragged her to the base of the bed, spread her legs wide enough that I could appreciate her smooth pussy! I dug out every trick in the book and really concentrated on her smooth pussy. I remember that Apple likes her DATY slow... I slowed it down so much that she shouted a few things in Chinese and caressed my forearms as they were wrapped around her legs and my hands were in a position to gentle move her pussy mound around a was rewarded with a lot of belly flopping and gasping. I believe I counted 4 times to orgasm during the whole session. This session was great in that I walked out around the 80 minute mark of a one hour session - Apple enjoyed her DATY very much! Finally she helped me clean up and I tried to have a conversation with her, but her English is very limited, but she really tries to communicate with you. I finally finished up, Apple put her heels on (still naked) and started to reciprocate the kissing that I started. I didn't go for any wild tongue action or DFK, but she seemed to enjoy a gentle GFE kiss and slowly warmed up to a small amount of LFK.

Conclusion:

Apple is one hot girl. I am very happy that I finally returned to my old haunts. I expect a lot from a girl now, LFK, DFK are very important aspects of my enjoyment and Apple did try to provide. Apple is the original girl who stole a little piece of my heart! I really enjoyed my trip down memory lane!

Thank you Sophie and the team for a great time!

I recommend anyone to try out Apple, but remember that if you are larger or thicker girth, be very aware of her tightness.

This morning was session number 30 with C LALA at Ginza, but this afternoon, session no 9 with Apple at TP64! The good times just keep rolling

Junior Member(有D料到)
    30 times ? What keeps you coming back?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR! Think I have to go see Apple😉

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great review A&L,

Apple sounds a cute little thing. I have out her on my hit list.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw her once in about January. Didnt review as I didnt enjoy experience at all.

Take the advice about her being tight. She is ridiculously tight and even though I am not what anyone would call “big” she barely took the head in. She tried, I will admit but in the end she just barred me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Great review A&L,

Apple sounds a cute little thing. I have out her on my hit list.
    lol... gentlemen with a larger manhood maybe reconsider... she will be super tight and probably too small.. as per The Immortal's comment above.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Time to revisit Apple... hot, tight and fucking gorgeous!

Shop Owner
    Apple is working today ,for booking 95241278