Saw two new girls at Paddington today. First Saki and then Saba.

Saba normally works privately and today was her first day working in a shop. Man she is cute, take a look at her photos on their website. I reckon about 23 years old, slim, natural B/C cups and she is very hot.

She was dressed in white hot pants and a black crop, showing off her amazing figure. She is extremely attractive with big "kiss me" lips, long black shiny hair and a very friendly demeanour. I am salavating at the prospect of having sex with such a young, friendly, hot girl. I pay for one hour but that is soon extended to two hours after she shows me what skills she has in the room.

We shower together, she washes me and is very friendly and touchy feely. Onto the bed and I start kissing her. She tells me that she likes kissing and that gets me very excited as she has awesome full lips and is an amazing kisser. We DFK for about 5 minutes and I am caressing her body as we kneel facing each other. She is firm as only a young girl can be and her breasts are soft, firm and gentle again like only a young girls breasts can be. There is no fake moaning from her, just a passionate and gentle GFE service.

I lie down and she starts a lovely cat bath all over my body, tickling my nipples and then she goes down and starts an awesome bbbj. She has good technique and looks up into my eyes every now and again as she sucks. This girl knows how to give pleasure. She takes it deep into her mouth. She can only get about 2/3rds of my hard cock into her mouth but she chokes down on it and gags as she tries to take my full length. I am desperate to fuck her now. As she is blowing me, I reach down and feel that her pussy is nice and wet and I motion her to stop, ask her to lie down and enter her gorgeous pussy in mish.

She has a bit of dark black hair on her pussy, not fully shaved. Her pussy, like the rest of her body, is young and tight and what follows is then 40 minutes of fucking in mish, side mish, lying down doggie, standing up doggie on the edge of the bed, standing up mish with her on the edge of the bed and some lying down doggie. Her pussy is to die for. I loved it.

Saba is also very orgasmic. She told me at the end of the session that she finds it hard to cum so I was pleased with my efforts as I made her orgasm several times. The first in lying down side mish as I slowly fucked her whilst I played with her clit, the second from DATY, the third was the best as in the second hour she relaxed, I was fucking her in mish and I move her fingers over to her pussy. She starts whacking herself off as I slow deep fuck her and she cums again.

The fourth time was from DATY. I was getting close to the end of my two hours and I had not cum yet. I was fucking her in mish, I pull out and shoot a very large load all over her stomach. It shoots everywhere and I slowly lick it off, show it to her in my mouth and then swallow it down. She looks at me like I am a bit crazy. My mouth is covered in cum and I leave it on there, lie her down and lick her wet pussy to its 4th orgasm five minutes before the buzzer goes off to signal full time.

We shower together and she thanks me for giving her so many orgasms. My pleasure I am thinking.

Saba is one of the nicest girls that I have ever met. She is generous in spirit, cute, hot, a great fuck and overall an amazing girl. I will be back for more.