Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saba - horny young uni student type girl. Hot to trot.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Saba - horny young uni student type girl. Hot to trot.

Saw two new girls at Paddington today. First Saki and then Saba.

Saba normally works privately and today was her first day working in a shop. Man she is cute, take a look at her photos on their website. I reckon about 23 years old, slim, natural B/C cups and she is very hot.

She was dressed in white hot pants and a black crop, showing off her amazing figure. She is extremely attractive with big "kiss me" lips, long black shiny hair and a very friendly demeanour. I am salavating at the prospect of having sex with such a young, friendly, hot girl. I pay for one hour but that is soon extended to two hours after she shows me what skills she has in the room.

We shower together, she washes me and is very friendly and touchy feely. Onto the bed and I start kissing her. She tells me that she likes kissing and that gets me very excited as she has awesome full lips and is an amazing kisser. We DFK for about 5 minutes and I am caressing her body as we kneel facing each other. She is firm as only a young girl can be and her breasts are soft, firm and gentle again like only a young girls breasts can be. There is no fake moaning from her, just a passionate and gentle GFE service.

I lie down and she starts a lovely cat bath all over my body, tickling my nipples and then she goes down and starts an awesome bbbj. She has good technique and looks up into my eyes every now and again as she sucks. This girl knows how to give pleasure. She takes it deep into her mouth. She can only get about 2/3rds of my hard cock into her mouth but she chokes down on it and gags as she tries to take my full length. I am desperate to fuck her now. As she is blowing me, I reach down and feel that her pussy is nice and wet and I motion her to stop, ask her to lie down and enter her gorgeous pussy in mish.

She has a bit of dark black hair on her pussy, not fully shaved. Her pussy, like the rest of her body, is young and tight and what follows is then 40 minutes of fucking in mish, side mish, lying down doggie, standing up doggie on the edge of the bed, standing up mish with her on the edge of the bed and some lying down doggie. Her pussy is to die for. I loved it.

Saba is also very orgasmic. She told me at the end of the session that she finds it hard to cum so I was pleased with my efforts as I made her orgasm several times. The first in lying down side mish as I slowly fucked her whilst I played with her clit, the second from DATY, the third was the best as in the second hour she relaxed, I was fucking her in mish and I move her fingers over to her pussy. She starts whacking herself off as I slow deep fuck her and she cums again.

The fourth time was from DATY. I was getting close to the end of my two hours and I had not cum yet. I was fucking her in mish, I pull out and shoot a very large load all over her stomach. It shoots everywhere and I slowly lick it off, show it to her in my mouth and then swallow it down. She looks at me like I am a bit crazy. My mouth is covered in cum and I leave it on there, lie her down and lick her wet pussy to its 4th orgasm five minutes before the buzzer goes off to signal full time.

We shower together and she thanks me for giving her so many orgasms. My pleasure I am thinking.

Saba is one of the nicest girls that I have ever met. She is generous in spirit, cute, hot, a great fuck and overall an amazing girl. I will be back for more.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Photos are actually of her, or merely representative?

No that is her a sexy woman

BC thanks for the review she is very tempting
    Shane

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Then you appear to have a professional Chinese model working at Paddo:

http://www.cct58.com/mneinv/38098/

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Saw two new girls at Paddington today. First Saki and then Saba.

Saba normally works privately and today was her first day working in a shop. Man she is cute, take a look at her photos on their website. I reckon about 23 years old, slim, natural B/C cups and she is very hot.

She was dressed in white hot pants and a black crop, showing off her amazing figure. She is extremely attractive with big "kiss me" lips, long black shiny hair and a very friendly demeanour. I am salavating at the prospect of having sex with such a young, friendly, hot girl. I pay for one hour but that is soon extended to two hours after she shows me what skills she has in the room.

We shower together, she washes me and is very friendly and touchy feely. Onto the bed and I start kissing her. She tells me that she likes kissing and that gets me very excited as she has awesome full lips and is an amazing kisser. We DFK for about 5 minutes and I am caressing her body as we kneel facing each other. She is firm as only a young girl can be and her breasts are soft, firm and gentle again like only a young girls breasts can be. There is no fake moaning from her, just a passionate and gentle GFE service.

I lie down and she starts a lovely cat bath all over my body, tickling my nipples and then she goes down and starts an awesome bbbj. She has good technique and looks up into my eyes every now and again as she sucks. This girl knows how to give pleasure. She takes it deep into her mouth. She can only get about 2/3rds of my hard cock into her mouth but she chokes down on it and gags as she tries to take my full length. I am desperate to fuck her now. As she is blowing me, I reach down and feel that her pussy is nice and wet and I motion her to stop, ask her to lie down and enter her gorgeous pussy in mish.

She has a bit of dark black hair on her pussy, not fully shaved. Her pussy, like the rest of her body, is young and tight and what follows is then 40 minutes of fucking in mish, side mish, lying down doggie, standing up doggie on the edge of the bed, standing up mish with her on the edge of the bed and some lying down doggie. Her pussy is to die for. I loved it.

Saba is also very orgasmic. She told me at the end of the session that she finds it hard to cum so I was pleased with my efforts as I made her orgasm several times. The first in lying down side mish as I slowly fucked her whilst I played with her clit, the second from DATY, the third was the best as in the second hour she relaxed, I was fucking her in mish and I move her fingers over to her pussy. She starts whacking herself off as I slow deep fuck her and she cums again.

The fourth time was from DATY. I was getting close to the end of my two hours and I had not cum yet. I was fucking her in mish, I pull out and shoot a very large load all over her stomach. It shoots everywhere and I slowly lick it off, show it to her in my mouth and then swallow it down. She looks at me like I am a bit crazy. My mouth is covered in cum and I leave it on there, lie her down and lick her wet pussy to its 4th orgasm five minutes before the buzzer goes off to signal full time.

We shower together and she thanks me for giving her so many orgasms. My pleasure I am thinking.

Saba is one of the nicest girls that I have ever met. She is generous in spirit, cute, hot, a great fuck and overall an amazing girl. I will be back for more.
    You said to check the website, are you sure that's the same girl?

Getting a discount for reviews is fine but please at least be accurate. Or else your credibility will go down.

Reverse image searches are excellent these days, so please keep this in mind.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

Getting a discount for reviews is fine but please at least be accurate. Or else your credibility will go down.

He lost credibility a long time ago. Told him long ago to get his eyes checked.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

She certainly looks like the girl in the photos. Like most punters, I can never tell if a girl is exactly as her photos as they are taken professionally and then photoshopped.

If she is using some photos that she has taken from the internet to market herself to shops then I am sure that Paddo can take some photos of her when she is next in their shop and use those as I know that they pride themselves on trying to use real photos where they can.

When it is a new girl, most shops will use the photos that she has given to them until they have an opportunity to take their own.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

I will get some new ones taken in house as she looks exactly like her
    Cheers
    Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    She certainly looks like the girl in the photos. Like most punters, I can never tell if a girl is exactly as her photos as they are taken professionally and then photoshopped.

If she is using some photos that she has taken from the internet to market herself to shops then I am sure that Paddo can take some photos of her when she is next in their shop and use those as I know that they pride themselves on trying to use real photos where they can.

When it is a new girl, most shops will use the photos that she has given to them until they have an opportunity to take their own.
    Oh I see sounds legit.

So nothing to do with the discount to all the Aus99 reviewers.

I was okay with a discount until I found out the girls get less money.

I'm not down with girls getting less money for a good review.

Saba here to today enjoy this beautiful girl
    Cheers

Shane

So you know I'm not making stuff

Removed the messages

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So you know I'm not making stuff up

Attachment 61076
    Haha, 244 Paddington caught out.

Unfortunately, it won't be the last time that this kind of thing happens on this forum!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Its a good investment in the long run fornthe girl and shop to do it that way. Im sure more punters from here are gonna go for it since i myself wpuld be reluctant based onbthose pics alone

I have investigated further with this a lot of the girls use this "Modelling agency" which is nothing more than a photography agency the girls
    pay good money to present themselves well this and pay for these photos the agency markets themselves as a modelling agency to wealthy
    Chinese men
    . Long story short she is a model!!!!!! but to us she is just a good looking girl
    Cheers

Banned
    Let’s see if she can get another report done by a more credible source.

maybe you can make yourself available

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    I have investigated further with this a lot of the girls use this "Modelling agency" which is nothing more than a photography agency the girls
    pay good money to present themselves well this and pay for these photos the agency markets themselves as a modelling agency to wealthy
    Chinese men
    . Long story short she is a model!!!!!! but to us she is just a good looking girl
    Cheers
    So, you’re saying that she really is the girl on the link posted up earlier? And that these were just modeling photos? If so, I’m in.

http://www.cct58.com/mneinv/38098/

Yes and she looks better than that!!!!!

Saba is waiting for men to make her day
    Shane

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast