Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MIU MIU - another Skye??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

MIU MIU - another Skye??

Thanks to some enticing PM conversation with another punter, ended up going over budget and quota on my monthly punting - and on the last friggin’ day of the month!

Walked to 5star - actually to try Crystal who I thought would be my type, but she didn’t show up in the line-up. Only Jade (new viet girl) and Miu Miu. When the latter first walked out I honestly for a second thought she was Skye.

The guy there (forget his name) told me that Miumiu has had some complaints. She actually walked out on a punter once and doesn’t do any kissing at all. Sounds like Chinese KPS, is there is such a thing. But the look of her still got me going. So thought I would charm it up and give it a red hot go.

SCOPING
    She was wearing a similar outfit to what I’d seen Skye in... white flowery bikini with a white wrap around the hips and some high heeled slippers. Very natural and clean looking. She is about 165cm and quite slim/skinny. Soft white young skin to the touch, not a lot of tone. For those who have seen Skye, she is probably a skinnier version with B-C cup boobs that are real with some hang on them. In fact her boobs are the main giveaway that this girl isn’t as young as she first seems. She has a really nice face (for me), small pointy nose, straight long eyebrows and pretty eyes. Dimples.

TASTING
    Hahaha... well my charm only got me 1 peck on the lips and a taste of her dark nipples. I even asked and tried to move in at times but she would turn her head... actually this is also similar to Skye. Maybe they are sisters!

Did chat to her a lot in Mando and this really helps to break down what many will find quite an icey exterior from this girl. I got quite a few cute smiles and some giggles from her in the shower as I grappled with my vocabulary. Her English is virtually non-existent.

PRE-GAME
    Excellent, excellent cat bath and b2b work on the bed. Despite her only being in Australia for a few months I think she is pretty experienced. Her tongue was so nice and warm working over my body, so by the time she had worked her way to my cock, with her soft boobs absently rubbing against my legs... I couldn’t wait to feel that warmth on my cock!

Eye contact while she licked my balls was pretty hot and her BBBJ was textbook. Soft with reasonable 3/4 depth on my throbbing cock. She was getting me perilously close to cumming... so I asked to move on.

MAIN EVENT
    She started on top and this girl is quite a tight fit. It felt pretty awesome. I didn’t really want to go animal on her after hearing her reviews so I let her do most of the work pumping me and making soft foam noises. I drew her into me before she asked to switch it up.

In missionary I tested the depth more and pressed myself right in there. This girl is fine with my cock and I felt myself letting loose a little. She even did this pussy tightening thing a few times, which was interesting.

Tried a few times to kiss her again but all she let me do was peck her once on the lips. She turns her head to the side as well when I get too close. Tbh, was a bit odd.

So thought: ‘Well fuck, if I can’t kiss then let’s pound her in doggy.’

After easing in there I thought: ‘well if she gets agro at least I’ve already done everything I want to do!’ So pulled her into me with my hands tight on her waist and just went for it! Her tight pussy felt like suction every time I pressed my groin right in there and could feel her tensing up and see her hands tightening on the bed sheets, but strangely she was very quiet during this position. I took my time and slowed it down, then picked it up. But she remained quite quiet. Wish.. I had a mirror so I could have seen her face as I pounded her...

AFTERWARDS
    She cleaned me up and did some spitting (bit of turn off), then kneeled on the bed and we chatted for quite a while. So much more relaxed after the deed, her personality started to come out and it was very GFE suddenly. Again, will only work if you can speak some mandarin.

Overall, maybe she needs a bit more experience in Australia, but her service can be a bit cold and she actually told me later that she thinks I’m cute and likes the look of me. So imagine your chances if she doesn’t like you and you can’t communicate.

For me her body and look work for me, so I might re-visit. I hope she’ll relax more with return visits too. Only time will tell....

Happy Punting.

A good read, mate~~~ Though it does appear that you had yourself a CPS girl. But, fro. What the end result turned out to be, it certainly does look like you may have cracked the ice. Your next session with her could be a lot more open than today. Interesting girl that poses an interesting challenge in furthering interaction with her, indeed~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This review is spot on. I’m glad the boys told you the honest truth about her service before picking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    This review is spot on. I’m glad the boys told you the honest truth about her service before picking.
    The bloke there was definitely suggesting I take Jade - new Vietnamese girl. She does look cute but Miumiu is more my type of body.

She'll lick your balls and Suck your cock Bare back. But kissing is where she draws the line?

she has ... maybe... what??? why???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    She'll lick your balls and Suck your cock Bare back. But kissing is where she draws the line?

she has ... maybe... what??? why???
    Yeah good question. I found a few Chinese girls to be like this. Maybe they save the kissing for their bf’s or future bf’s.
    Last cling to romance?

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is definitely worth the visit

Banned
    No kissing.... what??

I would want a refund.
    That's some bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    No kissing.... what??

I would want a refund.
    That's some bullshit.
    Ask for a refund ? Based on what ? Did you sign a contract with the girl that she would DFK you ?

The fact is, if you’re too ugly or too unhygienic, the girl can or would refuse to engage in DFK with you, or for whatever her reason is, no one can force her to do so !

It’s amazing how the perception of punters have changed over the last 5 to 10 years !

At that time, DFK was one of the hardest services to get, it’s too personal for the girls, as seen on the movie “ Pretty Woman " by Julia Roberts. But today, punters think they are entitled to such and such services, and having a punt rage if they don’t get their way !

I think part of the reason to blame is that the shops invented this tiered system for pricing, prices vary from class to class, e.g. Gold, Platinum, Diamond etc. that created the misconception of level of services provided.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Ask for a refund ? Based on what ? Did you sign a contract with the girl that she would DFK you ?

The fact is, if you’re too ugly or too unhygienic, the girl can or would refuse to engage in DFK with you, or for whatever her reason is, no one can force her to do so !

It’s amazing how the perception of punters have changed over the last 5 to 10 years !

At that time, DFK was one of the hardest services to get, it’s too personal for the girls, as seen on the movie “ Pretty Woman " by Julia Roberts. But today, punters think they are entitled to such and such services, and having a punt rage if they don’t get their way !

I think part of the reason to blame is that the shops invented this tiered system for pricing, prices vary from class to class, e.g. Gold, Platinum, Diamond etc. that created the misconception of level of services provided.
    As someone who is relatively new to the punting game, I can only draw conclusions on current trends and services from the shops I have been to so far in 2018. I can't comment on what happened 5, 10, 20 years ago. I think it is irrelevant, in as much as recalling the days of the fax machine or MSN Messenger. That being said, I have heard that bbfs was available at most brothels up until the early 90s, an age I dont think we should return to.
    When you are paying 250+/hour," I dont think that it should be out of the question for LFK. Even just pashing would be fine with me.
    I understand that WL's have the option to refuse a service based on hygiene, and I support that 100%.

But for me, personally, I wouldn't enjoy a session if I couldn't kiss.
    Just my opinion and by no means should it be interpreted as gospel.

As a side note, one of my favourites doesn't engage in DFK. I have been back to see her quite a few times.

As someone who is relatively new to the punting game, I can only draw conclusions on current trends and services from the shops I have been to so far in 2018. I can't comment on what happened 5, 10, 20 years ago. I think it is irrelevant, in as much as recalling the days of the fax machine or MSN Messenger. That being said, I have heard that bbfs was available at most brothels up until the early 90s, an age I dont think we should return to.
    When you are paying 250+/hour," I dont think that it should be out of the question for LFK. Even just pashing would be fine with me.
    I understand that WL's have the option to refuse a service based on hygiene, and I support that 100%.

But for me, personally, I wouldn't enjoy a session if I couldn't kiss.
    Just my opinion and by no means should it be interpreted as gospel.

As a side note, one of my favourites doesn't engage in DFK. I have been back to see her quite a few times.
    My only question is that you said you would ask for a refund, based on what ?

And now you said your favourite doesn’t give you DFK !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    My only question is that you said you would ask for a refund, based on what ?

And now you said your favourite doesn’t give you DFK !
    Yeah... she doesn't dfk.
    I initially said no kissing.
    I was not referring to DFK itself.
    I fail to see the confusion here.

I would have walked in the first few minutes and asked for a refund, 100%. Or at least asked for another lady. I personally think that at 250+/hour, kissing should be inclusive.
    I would not have had the full hour then asked for the money back.... that's, idiotic.

Yeah... she doesn't dfk.
    I initially said no kissing.
    I was not referring to DFK itself.
    I fail to see the confusion here.

I would have walked in the first few minutes and asked for a refund, 100%. Or at least asked for another lady. I personally think that at 250+/hour, kissing should be inclusive.
    I would not have had the full hour then asked for the money back.... that's, idiotic.
    No confusion here, unless you’re confused ! Or are you telling me you have signed a contract with the girl to kiss you ?

Walk as you like, try and see if you can get a refund ! And try go go back again, that applies to any shop !

Banned
    Why is 5* so mixed now?

I would recommend Mui Mui and Moka.

But avoid Jade as she looks decent but up close she is clearly MILF unless you like older ladies. Service is okay.

Also why is 5* hiring size 12 chubby girls - I saw Rebecca in lineup and she is shocking body.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Size 12? Really? 😄
    That’s hefty, especially for a Chinese girl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Size 12? Really? ��
    That’s hefty, especially for a Chinese girl
    I reckon Rebecca is 158cm, 60-65kg.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Why is 5* so mixed now?

But avoid Jade as she looks decent but up close she is clearly MILF unless you like older ladies. Service is okay.

Also why is 5* hiring size 12 chubby girls - I saw Rebecca in lineup and she is shocking body.
    Mr Lenka

Since JADE started with us, there is no complain with any punters at all, Jade is not 18... maybe 28 but you choose to choose her.

As for Taiwan Rebecca, calling her size 12 is an over statement...Rebecca is a little bigger than size 8
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Mr Lenka

Since JADE started with us, there is no complain with any punters at all, Jade is not 18... maybe 28 but you choose to choose her.

As for Taiwan Rebecca, calling her size 12 is an over statement...Rebecca is a little bigger than size 8

Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Do you call that size 12

Rebecca is 160cm... 52kg
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast