Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another new shop Acacia Ridge.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Another new shop Acacia Ridge.

While driving along Beaudesert Rd earlier this week I noticed a massage shop sign - Golden Spa Massage. Thought that I have not seen this before so its another new one. Decided to give it a trial punt.

Visited the shop yesterday arvo.

Shop is located on the cnr of Elizabeth St and Beaudesert Rd. Acacia Ridge. Small block of shops. There is a small arcade goes through to more parking at rear of shops. Golden Spa is located in that arcade. Good privacy!

Went in and as usual asked for 30min seeing it was my first visit trial. $40.

3 young pretty HABs working. Was shown to a room. Good size and totally enclosed and music playing. Definitely a new shop.

Masseuse was a cute slightly chubby Taiwanese girl. Very chatty and friendly. Lots of TT from the start.

After a few minutes she told me the menu and pricing. A little better than the shop I tried at Loganholm earlier in the day.

WIR - yes definitely

Lots of competition as within a few minutes drive, according to my count, there are about another 6 shops. Should keep the pricing good.

Think I will go back for a full punt this weekend.

M. A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just saw yet another just opened and advertising on Locanto - Sunny Massage on Beaudesert Rd at Acacia Ridge. Another one to try.

Won't have to go all the way to Lutwyche to be happy any more. Have already found a gem. Maybe some more.
    I love the anticipation.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Just saw yet another just opened and advertising on Locanto - Sunny Massage on Beaudesert Rd at Acacia Ridge. Another one to try.

Won't have to go all the way to Lutwyche to be happy any more. Have already found a gem. Maybe some more.
    I love the anticipation.
    OMG ...I'm starting to get nervous..........all these shops opening up and prices and service improving............could we possibly heading for a semi Sydney type situation in dear old Brisvegas ???????????
    How we have suffered in the past .........I'm starting to tear up.

But I'm just fearful that too many shops, too soon, too public...........will it all come crashing down??????

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most will fail or fill them up with old Chinese or fat ladies .. we don’t have the population as Sydney does and Sydney gets more Asian’s than bris .. so my guess the good shops will survive and these new pop ups will have 1 or 2 ladies working not busy cheap dirty rub tugs ..been some these new shops and they still ask for $50 or more and ladies shit

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Prices aren't coming down any time soon, unless you are willing to accept poor service from less than desirable staff.

Simple reality is that in this industry, bad staff = no customers, no customers = you can't get good staff. These shops then turn to the only weapon they have to encourage customers ..... price. Unfortunately for them, most of the customers they attract are the dirty, whining, cheapasses who the MLs don't want to see anyway, so it doesn't help the equation improve much.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Yet another one

Saw a new add on Locanto for yet another shop at Acacia Ridge - Sunny Massage.
    10 weeks old.

Located in an absolute dump of a house opposite the Acacia Ridge Pub. Rooms have new curtains and massage tables but the rooms themselves need renovating.

Turning into this place or leavi)ng is a battle with the traffic. Front room is extremely noisy from the road noise. Almost at the intersection so vehicles stopped at the lights can see you entering or leaving.

Massage was great and I left extremely happy and for $30 less than Golden charge for the same option.

WIR yes but no rush.

M A

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey massa what was the girl like? Is it habs there or old ducks?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    Hey massa what was the girl like? Is it habs there or old ducks?
    She was not a HAB nor an old boiler. Early 30s. Chubby and large naturals. She threw everything into what she was doing. I certainly had a good time.

Have not seen the others working from this place yet.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ----------------------------------------removing---

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Have taken it upon myself to try 3 shops on Beaudesert Rd over the past 2 wks or so. Sakura, Sunny and Golden.
    Sakura was pretty standard -WG was friendly enough and ok looking but options and service was nothing to write home about. Nicely tucked away from main road and prices in line with many other shops. WIR: 50/50.
    Sunny was your typical Chinese experience. Entry is a real issue.Very very public. WG older Chinese, seen better days, did the old hide behind the door, massage was fake and service was far from satisfactory. Went for option 1 just to get out of there.Felt a bit creepy as room very dark ( I wonder why). Price was slightly cheaper but never felt comfortable. Hard to get excited when you are used to 25 hot Asian girls. WIR: Definitely not going back.
    Golden: Easy parking and access. WG younger and more enthusiastic. Massage and build up better. Prices standard but good VFM. Best option of all three. WIR: Yes.
    Don't forget Kerry Rd too close by.
    Cheers
    4FL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The prettiest MLs in the area would be at Sky Day Spa A R but watch your wallet. Very high prices too.

Elegant is one of the best all round in the area imo.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Dropped into Golden today after bolting from independent. Had Mimi who said she was from Singapore ..yeah right PRC. In a word guys "don't". Just trust me on this one "don't". Talk about taking one for the team.
    Went straight home and scrubbed myself. Horrible!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The prettiest MLs in the area would be at Sky Day Spa A R but watch your wallet. Very high prices too.

Elegant is one of the best all round in the area imo.
    What? I've been to elegant a few times and did not see any pretty ones. Last I saw was SxxxH who was Taiwanese and quite plump but pretty good served.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore123 View Post
    What? I've been to elegant a few times and did not see any pretty ones. Last I saw was SxxxH who was Taiwanese and quite plump but pretty good served.
    See L...a at Elegant . Only works end of week and weekends. Very pretty and great massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That shop is part of a chain of shops most are shit girls few good ones at amazing massage Logan Rd but as far as c&c moon sea Capalaba most the girls are shit

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    That shop is part of a chain of shops most are shit girls few good ones at amazing massage Logan Rd but as far as c&c moon sea Capalaba most the girls are shit
    I think I read some good reviews on the Japanese girl Y.. who works for this chain ....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    See L...a at Elegant . Only works end of week and weekends. Very pretty and great massage.
    Ah no wonder. I only usually go on weekdays. Had a fav here but she moved on to the Mt Gravatt shop which makes it really inconvenient to visit. I definitely like the location of Elegant!

Thanks mate. Will try to visit L.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Isn’t L the owner or manager of this chain?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Isn’t L the owner or manager of this chain?
    The girl I saw L...a is an employee and a great one at that

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Have taken it upon myself to try 3 shops on Beaudesert Rd over the past 2 wks or so. Sakura, Sunny and Golden.
    Sakura was pretty standard -WG was friendly enough and ok looking but options and service was nothing to write home about. Nicely tucked away from main road and prices in line with many other shops. WIR: 50/50.
    Sunny was your typical Chinese experience. Entry is a real issue.Very very public. WG older Chinese, seen better days, did the old hide behind the door, massage was fake and service was far from satisfactory. Went for option 1 just to get out of there.Felt a bit creepy as room very dark ( I wonder why). Price was slightly cheaper but never felt comfortable. Hard to get excited when you are used to 25 hot Asian girls. WIR: Definitely not going back.
    Golden: Easy parking and access. WG younger and more enthusiastic. Massage and build up better. Prices standard but good VFM. Best option of all three. WIR: Yes.
    Don't forget Kerry Rd too close by.
    Cheers
    4FL
    Where is Sakura? I must have missed that one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast