After reading a few reviews on Yaya, I decide to visit 22 Rydalmere and book her for half an hour. Yaya is a young and pretty girl that looks very close to her shop photos. She has all natural B-cup breasts, and a slim toned body to match. Her English is also quite good for someone who has only been studying for 3 months.

To start things off I lay her on her back and slowly nibble on her ears and neck, making my way down her body. I spend a while on her soft breasts as they are good to massage and her long nipples are so good to suck on. Yaya made it clear from the start that DFK and DATY would cost extra so I never pushed it. After pleasing her, we swap over and she beings a good CBJ. I move to the side of the bed and she continues to suck me while I'm standing. For some reason, I'm even harder from this position and I gently fuck her face. She turns around to apply some lube and I grab her ass to start standing doggy. I make my way back onto the bed and fuck her in missionary so I can pace myself better. I'm feeling really good and bury my head into the pillow next to her while I pound her. Yaya is really vocal and tightens her pussy a few times throughout. All the while, we are kissing and licking each others' necks. We end up staying in mish for the rest of the session and I finally blow into the dom as she gasps "come on baby" into my ear. The alarm rings almost immediately after and we're off to the showers.

Overall, quite happy with Yaya as she is an attractive and hard working gal. Although there was some GFE lacking, that is to be expected at this price range. Would happily recommend Yaya to others wanting a similar experience.