Thread: Choko Korean Girlfriend Experience

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Choko Korean Girlfriend Experience

So I had another session at 42 Gladesville and I did say to Mr Fugly that I'd try a girl I haven't see before. I texted them quite early today (around 10:40am on a Sunday) to see who was on roster and who they would recommend and went with Choko.

I arrived, paid and waited for Choko and when she walked in I noted that she was quite pretty. Not the glamorous pretty you may find in Lily but a girlfriend pretty. She's quite nicely proportioned, with a little bit more meat but definitely not fat. Her boobs were divine. She welcomed me with a little peck on the lips and I proceeded to shower while she set up the bed. When she joined me we did a little bit of a cock slide and she bbbj me in the shower. After which we dried up and the main event was on.

I sat on the edge of the bed and we kissed for a bit (she doesn't seem too into dfk more of the light lip kiss which was a bit of a bummer but oh well) and then I proceeded to suck those melons of hers which was delicious. Her breasts tasted strangely sweet which made the experience even better and then afterwards she proceeded to do a bit of a cat bath and then more bbbj. Her bj skills are on point and she does this amazing thing where she puts the whole cock into her mouth and then flicks her tongue along the tip which was amazing. Her shaft work was quite good to as she runs her tongue along the length then slowly puts it into her mouth.

I then turned her around for some 69 which was quite nice. Her pussy is shaved but not lasered so there's a bit of stubble here and there but overall the pussy was quite delicious and very clean. Afterwards we dommed up and she proceeded to cowgirl me. She didn't have as much energy as Lily who was like a energizer bunny but it was still pretty hot seeing her body and those boobs going up and down. I proceeded to do a bit of mish and then finished off in doggy. Her ass was quite delicious and the side mirror was an amazing feature as we both looked at each other doggying to finish.

She then cleaned me up and snuggled for a bit where we talked about soccer and how Korea won the asian cup. Afterwards she gave me a bit of a massage whilst streaming the highlights of the soccer match and putting it beside me so that I can watch which was quite nice. She gave me quite a girlfriend experience as opposed my last two sessions with Lily which were wild.

Overall experience was definitely quite good but the best girl I had at 42 would still have to be Lily. The order would be:

1. Lily
    2. Michelle
    3. Choko

I'd just finish off by saying the overall quality of 42 has been consistently quite good so even if Choko in order of my punting ranks sits in 3, it definitely doesn't mean she's bad. It's just the quality of the girls there are all too amazing.

thanks for the AR Meng !!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another great AR bro Meng!! Agree with the quality of the girls at 42.. just amazing. My plan is to try Mina next...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damn she looks good.

shes INN TODAYYY
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Choco is on at M5 as Gabby,.... Make your bookings now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!