Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rachel , the best PSE I ever have in a RnT shop, she cums for me and I love it 💖 ☝️

Rachel , the best PSE I ever have in a RnT shop, she cums for me and I love it 💖 ☝️

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Rachel

Establishment : QVB Massage - combined 1A & 1B at 139 York Street opposite the QVB

Date of Visit : August 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0424 550 748

Hours of Business : Open Monday to Sunday, 10:00am to 8:00pm

Rates : massage only: $40/$55/$66 for 30/45/60 min, standard $50 tip, gave her an extra $20 just to say thank you.

Size/shape : Size 10 and curvy, used to be 37 E Cups - all natural - I think she has lost a cup size or two since I last met her a few years back, realistically a 35 D Cups, still a great pair of firm tits to play with. and fully shaven !!

Nationality or Ethnicity : from Northern China

Services Provided : This is the 4th time I see Rachel recently, each times it got better and she grew closer to me. I was too lazy to review the 2nd and third visits, let's just say I had played everything I wanted to play in RnT with Rachel and on our last encounter, I tipped her big and our bodies united, you know that Spice Girls sexy hit song : Two Become One, yeap, done that. so what's new to explore ? probably not much, but there is just something about Rachel which has attracted me to her and got me tightly hooked. So today I come back to play, just want to see what comes next................

Value for money/recommend? : Well, don't know about you guys but I'll be coming back regularly that's for SURE !!

My experience/comments :

I posted a long post today with a lot of links in my RnT thread, everything I posted there, I'm pretty sure had been accomplished in this review. but for the respects of Rachel, I'm not gonna to repost the links again here, if you are interested, go and check out all the links. you might even learn a thing or two........ haha

And that finger in the title , that’s my finger and the magic finger, read on!

So I have been planning to see Rachel all week, purposely didn't do it on Tuesday as my no. 1 girl Cherry is also there, it's complicated...........lol

Wednesday couldn't come fast enough, rang the shop in the morning to secure my appointment in the afternoon. and to be honest, didn't get much work done in the office all day. went to the shop and got buzzed in by Rachel as she came out from 1A to greet me.

Walked up the stairs and pass the combined reception area and have a quick look on the book, each girl got about 4/5 jobs, not bad for winter I suppose. It seems everyone was busy except Vicky was lying on the sofa with a blanket keep warm, all the rooms on the right were closed so Vicky said go to room 1, which is the smallest room, and Rachel gave me a hug from behind and whisper into my ears (in mandarins of course), all we need is the table ( which is true - it was in this same room last time when I tipped Rachel the $100!). of course I don't mind, it's good to see everyone is working too.

So Rachel went inside the room to put on the new table cover and I went to loo.

As I come back, Linda just come out of room 2, the one right next to the small room, her client already gone, she must have just tidy up the room, looking a bit sweaty, she must have worked very hard for her money, I wonder if she had been pleasured by her man, she was wearing this low cut dress and the push up bra is working fantastically and showing off her deep white cleavage with more than half of her D Cups exposed. I remember her body well and some of those fashionable tattoos as she was telling me that tattoos are now very trendy things in China for the younger generations - bad girl, Linda, 南京壞女孩 bad girl !! I need to fuck her big tits again very soon. But right now, I have Rachel to take care of so I have to block out other distractions.

Vicky yelled to Rachel to change to room two as it is larger, thanks Vic. I probably could use more room as I later found out.

Starting to get undressed and Rachel came in to join me, handed the standard $90 to her, she has a cheeky look back to me, as if saying: 今天不想做愛? she went outside to put the money away and came back with her bag of wet wipes - yeah baby, we are gonna to be needing a lot of those.

At this point, I am down to my undies and Rachel is still fully dressed, although quite revealing and sexily.I pulled her towards me and we embraced one another, I don't think I want to waste any time, I only have the 30 min quickie anyway, so I lifted up her dress, she quickly undid her bra and I pulled her G strings off and Rachel helped me out of my last piece of garment, all these for less than 20 seconds................WOW

this room has a large vertical oval mirror on the wall bed head side, so I turn Rachel around facing the mirror, my cock has an instant hard on and I was rubbing it on to Rachel's very booty butt crack and my hands reached to the front cupping her tits, her nipples are now fully erected as well.

Rachel turned her head, gave my face and my ear a few licks and whispered: what do you want to play today ? 今天您想玩什麼花樣?

Did you get that today ?今天有沒有來過高潮?

Of course not !當然沒有!

Do you want it? 想不想要?

You want to give it to me? 你要給我嗎?

go lay on the table ! 你到床上去!

And Rachel laying on the massage table face up, I have done this to her a couple of times already so she is totally trusting my expert hands - well, TBH, I am really not into playing with MLs' pussies, to start with, not many of them would have let me any way, and the few that didn't mind, they won't let me use any oil for obvious reasons, so I have never been able to do a proper job on them before, so it was always just a quickie play and basically as soon as they got a little bit wet, we move on to other things - only with Rachel, she lets me go all the way with my hands....................

Again, we haven't got all day, so I put some oil on my hands and gave her some breasts massage to begin, this I have done plenty - almost a must do to ALL of my MLs, WLs you name it. and with Rachel, I don't have to be too gentle either, I was by no means rough, but I was gently forceful if that must sense - as I make my way down to her tummy, playing a bite with her tummy hole (what do you call that ?) and my hands are now massaging her inner thighs, I don't want to go straight to her pussy just yet, a bit of teasing always good I think. Rachel was lying there with her legs straight and slightly apart. But as I was massaging her inner thighs, she lifted her knees and spread her legs wide open, no need to ask any question where she wants my hands to touch next.....

OK, I think that’s enough, the rest of the review had been posted in the private section.

But Rachel is a genuine star of RnT that’s for sure. It’s up to you if you want to test drive....... haha

Once I wipe down for Rachel and it's safe for her to get up. I lay back down on the table, gee, I was exhausted !!

now it's Rachel's turn to do all the proper cleaning on herself and moi.

Get dressed and Rachel gave me a lot of kisses, I think she was genuinely very happy that I come to see her again and play with her and made her very happy too. I have to tip her another $20, she did so much for me today !

On my way out, finally saw Nicole, damn, all these bloody push up bra !! where did she get such a deep cleavage ? She’s not even that big these days !

never mind, I need to get out into the cold to have a breathe of fresh air. and a very happy man but much much lighter on my feets.

Thanks RACH !! 👍👌☝️😎😎😎
    Surprised u not go to see Cherry and rather see Rachel!

Even though Rachel is a good one !

Quote Originally Posted by TH14 View Post
    Surprised u not go to see Cherry and rather see Rachel!

Even though Rachel is a good one !
    Why would you be surprised? Cherry 🍒 is my current no 1 girl and I have been seeing her regularly for the past few years ! But you can’t really review the same girl like 30 times right ?

BTW, the three previous time that I saw Rachel, Cherry was actually back home in China, that answer your question ?

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why would you be surprised? Cherry 🍒 is my current no 1 girl and I have been seeing her regularly for the past few years ! But you can’t really review the same girl like 30 times right ?

BTW, the three previous time that I saw Rachel, Cherry was actually back home in China, that answer your question ?

Cheers
    Ahlungor don’t feel offensive, I also see Rachel before and I knew how good is she but of course I did not have such an intimacy moment with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name : Rachel

Establishment : QVB Massage - combined 1A & 1B at 139 York Street opposite the QVB

Date of Visit : August 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0424 550 748

Hours of Business : Open Monday to Sunday, 10:00am to 8:00pm

Rates : massage only: $40/$55/$66 for 30/45/60 min, standard $50 tip, gave her an extra $20 just to say thank you.

Size/shape : Size 10 and curvy, used to be 37 E Cups - all natural - I think she has lost a cup size or two since I last met her a few years back, realistically a 35 D Cups, still a great pair of firm tits to play with. and fully shaven !!

Nationality or Ethnicity : from Northern China

Services Provided : This is the 4th time I see Rachel recently, each times it got better and she grew closer to me. I was too lazy to review the 2nd and third visits, let's just say I had played everything I wanted to play in RnT with Rachel and on our last encounter, I tipped her big and our bodies united, you know that Spice Girls sexy hit song : Two Become One, yeap, done that. so what's new to explore ? probably not much, but there is just something about Rachel which has attracted me to her and got me tightly hooked. So today I come back to play, just want to see what comes next................

Value for money/recommend? : Well, don't know about you guys but I'll be coming back regularly that's for SURE !!

My experience/comments :

I posted a long post today with a lot of links in my RnT thread, everything I posted there, I'm pretty sure had been accomplished in this review. but for the respects of Rachel, I'm not gonna to repost the links again here, if you are interested, go and check out all the links. you might even learn a thing or two........ haha

And that finger in the title , that’s my finger and the magic finger, read on!

So I have been planning to see Rachel all week, purposely didn't do it on Tuesday as my no. 1 girl Cherry is also there, it's complicated...........lol

Wednesday couldn't come fast enough, rang the shop in the morning to secure my appointment in the afternoon. and to be honest, didn't get much work done in the office all day. went to the shop and got buzzed in by Rachel as she came out from 1A to greet me.

Walked up the stairs and pass the combined reception area and have a quick look on the book, each girl got about 4/5 jobs, not bad for winter I suppose. It seems everyone was busy except Vicky was lying on the sofa with a blanket keep warm, all the rooms on the right were closed so Vicky said go to room 1, which is the smallest room, and Rachel gave me a hug from behind and whisper into my ears (in mandarins of course), all we need is the table ( which is true - it was in this same room last time when I tipped Rachel the $100!). of course I don't mind, it's good to see everyone is working too.

So Rachel went inside the room to put on the new table cover and I went to loo.

As I come back, Linda just come out of room 2, the one right next to the small room, her client already gone, she must have just tidy up the room, looking a bit sweaty, she must have worked very hard for her money, I wonder if she had been pleasured by her man, she was wearing this low cut dress and the push up bra is working fantastically and showing off her deep white cleavage with more than half of her D Cups exposed. I remember her body well and some of those fashionable tattoos as she was telling me that tattoos are now very trendy things in China for the younger generations - bad girl, Linda, 南京壞女孩 bad girl !! I need to fuck her big tits again very soon. But right now, I have Rachel to take care of so I have to block out other distractions.

Vicky yelled to Rachel to change to room two as it is larger, thanks Vic. I probably could use more room as I later found out.

Starting to get undressed and Rachel came in to join me, handed the standard $90 to her, she has a cheeky look back to me, as if saying: 今天不想做愛? she went outside to put the money away and came back with her bag of wet wipes - yeah baby, we are gonna to be needing a lot of those.

At this point, I am down to my undies and Rachel is still fully dressed, although quite revealing and sexily.I pulled her towards me and we embraced one another, I don't think I want to waste any time, I only have the 30 min quickie anyway, so I lifted up her dress, she quickly undid her bra and I pulled her G strings off and Rachel helped me out of my last piece of garment, all these for less than 20 seconds................WOW

this room has a large vertical oval mirror on the wall bed head side, so I turn Rachel around facing the mirror, my cock has an instant hard on and I was rubbing it on to Rachel's very booty butt crack and my hands reached to the front cupping her tits, her nipples are now fully erected as well.

Rachel turned her head, gave my face and my ear a few licks and whispered: what do you want to play today ? 今天您想玩什麼花樣?

Did you get that today ?今天有沒有來過高潮?

Of course not !當然沒有!

Do you want it? 想不想要?

You want to give it to me? 你要給我嗎?

go lay on the table ! 你到床上去!

And Rachel laying on the massage table face up, I have done this to her a couple of times already so she is totally trusting my expert hands - well, TBH, I am really not into playing with MLs' pussies, to start with, not many of them would have let me any way, and the few that didn't mind, they won't let me use any oil for obvious reasons, so I have never been able to do a proper job on them before, so it was always just a quickie play and basically as soon as they got a little bit wet, we move on to other things - only with Rachel, she lets me go all the way with my hands....................

Again, we haven't got all day, so I put some oil on my hands and gave her some breasts massage to begin, this I have done plenty - almost a must do to ALL of my MLs, WLs you name it. and with Rachel, I don't have to be too gentle either, I was by no means rough, but I was gently forceful if that must sense - as I make my way down to her tummy, playing a bite with her tummy hole (what do you call that ?) and my hands are now massaging her inner thighs, I don't want to go straight to her pussy just yet, a bit of teasing always good I think. Rachel was lying there with her legs straight and slightly apart. But as I was massaging her inner thighs, she lifted her knees and spread her legs wide open, no need to ask any question where she wants my hands to touch next.....

OK, I think that’s enough, the rest of the review had been posted in the private section.

But Rachel is a genuine star of RnT that’s for sure. It’s up to you if you want to test drive....... haha

Once I wipe down for Rachel and it's safe for her to get up. I lay back down on the table, gee, I was exhausted !!

now it's Rachel's turn to do all the proper cleaning on herself and moi.

Get dressed and Rachel gave me a lot of kisses, I think she was genuinely very happy that I come to see her again and play with her and made her very happy too. I have to tip her another $20, she did so much for me today !

On my way out, finally saw Nicole, damn, all these bloody push up bra !! where did she get such a deep cleavage ? She’s not even that big these days !

never mind, I need to get out into the cold to have a breathe of fresh air. and a very happy man but much much lighter on my feets.

Thanks RACH !! ☝️
    nice AR ALU. always want to try rachel. her time/date just never suits me.

by the way, how much did you tip her? apart from $50 for nude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another $20 at the end : thanks for cuming ........ haha

Cheers

Ps. Two more posts buddy and you can read the rest of it and other juicy stuff in the private section . go Harry !

Ps2, Rachel is there 3 days a week and that don’t suit ? Tues/Wed and Friday Bro !
    no, very hard. anyway, i ll make happend. i hate ur AR which makes me so attempting. haha

Quote Originally Posted by harrypotter1983 View Post
    no, very hard. anyway, i ll make happend. i hate ur AR which makes me so attempting. haha
    Now Harry oh Harry, please do tell me how many of the MLs I have reviewed you have actually tried ??

Of course they are all very tempting, that is what RnT is all about Bro !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    the tits...yes
    the full shaven...yes
    body overall....not quite....but granted you did say about 95% and whats a few percentage points between punter friends LOL
    I first had the pleasure of experiencing Rachel about 3 years ago she was wonderful then and continues to this day. Slipping her 2 pineapples and a lobster at the end of each visit sure helped too

This was exactly what I did to Rachel on Tuesday !!

https://betterfap.com/view/49244605?ref=tumblr

the dude's dick was in her .. that part also included?

RnT's tipping system is 2 confusing for me. love to try it. But the complexity is off-putting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dang good read, mate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I never have enough time to go out to the city. Looks like I need better time management and try this place!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingoman View Post
    I never have enough time to go out to the city. Looks like I need better time management and try this place!
    Same here brother. I dont normally go to the city unless I absolutely have to. But i make time for lovely Rachel. I'm planning my next trip soon.

If you like your massage lady with all round skills and service oriented, can’t go part Rachel, the fact that she is curvy , sexy and erotic and horny, just part of the great package !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How old is Rachel? Younger or older than Cherry?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast