Thread: The Love Affair Continues....

Senior Member(無間使者)

The Love Affair Continues....

Back at 278 on Sunday and I was lucky enough to book a 90 minutes session with Love from Ginza. Anybody who has read my AR’s before know that I have a little thing for these gorgeous K girls and TBH (for me) Love is at the top of the list! She ticks all the boxes for me, from her sexy short dyed hair, her amazing slim, fit body, the most beautiful enhanced breasts with perfect pink nipples, I could really go on and on about how perfect she is to me..

Now this is the 5th time I’ve seen Love and I feel like every time gets better and better. I love how she knows exactly what makes me tick and remembers little things about what we have talked about in past sessions. Of the 5 times I’ve seen her 3 of those times have been 90 minutes and the extra 30 minutes really makes a difference! I don’t feel like anything is rushed and there’s smooth transition from position to position.

As soon as I walked into the room I was blown away (as always) by the beauty that stood before me! Love was wearing the sexiest little red see-through body stocking with a tiny little black bra and g-string underneath. After a little chat we were straight into lots of kisses and cuddles then off with the clothes and into the shower.

Love’s shower game is strong! She gave me an extremely thorough and sensual cleaning before getting to work on me. Love lowered herself down to start off with the most fantastic BBBJ, for those of you that have not experienced Love’s BBBJ she has some real top notch skills and she had me growing extremely hard in her mouth. Love is the only girl that I have ever seen that can take almost my entire length into her mouth and throat, that feeling when my cock is pushing deep into the back of her throat is just mind blowing! All the while she maintains complete eye contact and as my cock goes deeper and deeper into her throat I can see her eyes slightly water as my cock is tickling her tonsils and this is just the warm up!!After that Love took my cock and started jerking me off using her armpit!!! Wow! Thrusting her whole body back and forth the feeling was sensational and definitely something I have never experienced with a girl before! Next it was time for Love’s signature pussy slide! I love the feeling of her soaped up pussy sliding back and forth over my hard cock while I played with her gorgeous tits and kissed her neck. This was shaping up to be the very best session ever and it had only just begun! Next Love had me turn around and asked me to arch my hips and she dropped herself down spread my ass and gave me a great rimming while jerking me off! Without a doubt this was the best time I’ve ever had in a shower but it was nothing compared to what she had in store for me when we got to the bed!
    Time to dry off..

On to the bed and it was time for me to do some work! Love has the most perfect little lasered pussies and dining on her is an absolute pleasure! I think I spent the next 20 minutes or so licking, kissing and sucking on Love’s gorgeous little pussy in all sorts of positions. Starting off with Love on her back with her legs bent all the way back (amazing flexibility), then I jumped onto the bed and asked her to ride my face. I love eating Love’s pussy in this position! Playing with her tits and having her looking into my eyes while I’m going to town on her is just amazing. Next up was with her in doggy where I started on her perfect little asshole. Starting off with a good rimming then moving on to fucking her ass deep with my tongue! Love’s ass is so squeaky clean and I got my tongue deep into her ass, judging by her reaction to this it was thoroughly enjoyed I wanted to keep her taste in my mouth but wanted more of that class A blow job so next up was 69, I think this is probably my favourite thing to do with Love, I know I keep saying it but her pussy is really something to behold. While we were in 69 Love grabbed a rubber and put it in her mouth and skillfully applied the dom with her mouth, time to fuck!
    Love slid her way down my body and slowly lowered herself onto me in reverse cowgirl, taking a little bit more of my cock with each thrust each time taking a little bit more until she had gone all the way and taken my full length! By this time I was so wound up from all the foreplay I needed to fuck hard so I got a good hold of Love’s ass and held her in place and started to pound her hard. I love a small girl that can take a good hard fuck! Time for me to take real control and time for doggy! I lifted her up and turned her over and went for it! I was pumping away and could feel I was getting close and Love knew it too. Love knows how much I love to unload in her gorgeous little mouth and was happy to help me. She quickly ripped the dom off and began furiously deepthroating, sucking and jerking me off till I exploded!! As I finally released Love just kept sucking until she got every last drop out of me! Wow! I was well and truly spent!
    And then the buzzer goes.. every time I see her it seems our sessions are so perfectly timed. I know I have written about Love before and of course everybody has different experiences - good or bad but I just wanted to share my story about a girl who is perfect for ME in every which way. For those of you who do not know, Love will only be with us for another month or so before returning back home to Korea. I will endeavour to see her at least once more before she leaves as I actually think I will miss her. Hope everyone enjoyed the read and as always these are based on my experiences and your time with her may differ.

Banned
    Oh what an outstanding read Mr big. Thank you. I feel as though I know the girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Oh what an outstanding read Mr big. Thank you. I feel as though I know the girl.
    Haha, my pleasure Speechwriter. I tried to write this one with as much detail as possible

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    What a great AR bro bigC !! You sound like you have found your own favourite.
    Be careful... next thing you know, you will hit session 20 .... 40 ...100 ...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    What a great AR bro bigC !! You sound like you have found your own favourite.
    Be careful... next thing you know, you will hit session 20 .... 40 ...100 ...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks A&L bro! Definitely found my favourite but unfortunately she is soon to leave us definitely going to try and get a couple more visits in before she leaves.

Banned
    Nice AR mate.
    I remember her "bagpiping" skills.
    She has the best nips, and her body is such a tight rig.

Happy to see your happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Nice AR mate.
    I remember her "bagpiping" skills.
    She has the best nips, and her body is such a tight rig.

Happy to see your happy.

Thanks Hu6e mate. She does have a great little body and her nipples are glorious

Senior Member(無間使者)
    only here for another month ....

Sheesh, I've forgotten she told me about that back then ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I saw her on Sunday aswell. Top notch BBBJ. Full on tears/gagging, then a lick of ur balls with ur whole cock in her mouth. Just awesome

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Sheesh, I've forgotten she told me about that back then ..
    Yep, just a month or so of Love’ing left

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Yeah I saw her on Sunday aswell. Top notch BBBJ. Full on tears/gagging, then a lick of ur balls with ur whole cock in her mouth. Just awesome
    Just awesome pretty much sums her up

Junior Member(有D料到)
    that's fantastic dt gagging action! i must make tines too see her!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by encoule View Post
    that's fantastic dt gagging action! i must make tines too see her!
    Love’s service and looks are fantastic! Definitely make the time before she goes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry for the bump but another fantastic time with Love again last night! She is truly an amazing girl! After 7 sessions with her now and 5 being 90 minutes or more she still has me drawn in for more! Fuck! I really am going to miss Ms Love! Only a few weeks left and she will be heading home.

She does have a magical tongue-DT style.. Get to lovin' Love a few more times before she's gone then bigC bro!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird232 View Post
    She does have a magical tongue-DT style.. Get to lovin' Love a few more times before she's gone then bigC bro!
    I will definitely try to get another couple of visits in before she goes. A very special girl