Thread: Yuri - May 2018

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yuri - May 2018

Before I go any further, I know this is a little late and maybe a little redundant as I believe Yuri has now left. But let me explain.

Since before Ginza was Ginza I have been spending time in Sydney quite regularly. Unfortunately, I am no longer spending anywhere near as much time in Sydney, much to my disappointment. As such, this was a special session for 2 reasons. First, it was my last chance to see Yuri. She is as close to being my absolute unicorn as I've come across. As Rooter said in one of his reviews, 'pure, petite, perfection'. Secondly, it was one of my last very regular sessions at Ginza. I've had so many good times in that place and I do miss it. I will be back though!

Now for Yuri. I met her in one of the new rooms. Room 21 I think. I introduced myself as I always do and, to be honest, pretty much ditched my clothes and headed for the shower. This was because she was standing on tip toes, kissing me and looking up at me with her amazing eyes in the most expectant way. The shower was brief although it did include a nice bbbj interlude. I got out, was barely dry and on the bed with her rolling around, kissing and touching in absolute bliss. I had waited long enough to get between her legs so, with one of her perfect thighs on each side of my face I went to work on perhaps the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen. I was at it with tongue and fingers and she was loving it. Writhing around all over the place. I swear I looked up and saw her eyes rolled back in her head like some sort of orgasming zombie! When she caught her breath, that was it. She was so revved up and I almost didn't get a look in for the rest of the hour. She went mad riding me and the most beautiful grinding in cowgirl, 'kimochi!' all over the place, ha ha. She pretty much fell off when she'd had enough. I then went to work in a sort of side on position nice and slow for a bit while she recovered. I started to rub her clit which got her quite worked up again so we switched into mish and I went nuts for as long as I could, with her cute little legs all over the place, until I came. It was pretty amazing. Easily one of my best ever sessions.

I would sum up Yuri as 'The Most GFE'! She was great and I'm sure she will be missed.

Ginza is such a great place and so well run. I'm looking forward to a come back very soon though.

Out.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Yuri was very special.
    She actually left Ginza after her first stint there, and came back after an over 6 month break, so you never know, she might come back again one day.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review. Better late than never
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yuri, one of the best gems in 2018