Thread: Chie- What is It About Osaka Girls?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Cool Chie- What is It About Osaka Girls?

I got to preview Chie and what an addition to the 244Paddington lineup she is!

Chie is a young and gorgeous Osaka raised girl. They must have an extra class in the curriculum in that region on how to suck and fuck a cock and Chie is an A grade student.

With her 168cm stance and gorgeous white skin Chie is a sight to behold. Far more beautiful than most JAV models that I've seen (movies or real life), she has a beautiful face with a cute fringe, ample C boobs and a gorgeous bald and pink pussy.

The service is all Japanese. Chie spent most of her time with her tongue down my throat and her peachy white arse in the air while I caressed between her cheeks. She is very orgasmic to say the least!

Safe to say that the BBBJ and sex was a magnificent experience and at 244Paddington rates it was ridiculous value for money. Having just come back from Macau where Japanese girls in the saunas command $800 an hour I was happy to climb the stairs in Oxford street to my Osaka heaven. Chie is so beautiful that I felt bad to cum in her mouth.

I'm in love again!

Max thanks for the review do Japanese and Mongolian go well together

Shane

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Max thanks for the review do Japanese and Mongolian go well together

Shane

OMG I want to see Cutie again! Will Chie do the shaft while Cutie licks my walnuts!

you can only ask cutie on tomorrow

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Japan V Mongolia. Which one will win in the race for Max's heart.

Paddo also has Thai girls, Singaporean, Malaysian, Korean and Chinese girls so most of SE Asia is now represented there.

Indonesian, Phillipino Shane ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Chie is a cut above anything else!

In the dojo of life I'm happiest with her!

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Chie is a cut above anything else!

In the dojo of life I'm happiest with her!
    Well than response surprised me Max,

I thought your heart was always with Cutie. Perhaps your heart is still with Cutie but your cock is with Chie.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Well than response surprised me Max,

I thought your heart was always with Cutie. Perhaps your heart is still with Cutie but your cock is with Chie.
    Actually I never had a Mongolian girl before and Cutie was marketed as Chinese I think. We fucked and after I was over the line she said she was from Mongolia. I cracked a mongrel cock right then and we did it again!

Mongolian is on the top of my list for nationality, even above Japanese!

Actually I never had a Mongolian girl before and Cutie was marketed as Chinese I think. We fucked and after I was over the line she said she was from Mongolia. I cracked a mongrel cock right then and we did it again!

Mongolian is on the top of my list for nationality, even above Japanese!
    The girl that I have fucked the most in my punting career was Mongolian. Busty Mimi at 10 Marsh St Granville. Started fucking her when she was 23 and stopped last year when she was 33 as the novelty finally wore off.

Fucked her probably 100 times at least. A&L and Lala eat your heart out

Mongolia is top of the world... literally!

Senior Member(無間使者) HotSpicyJohnny's Avatar
    I got to preview Chie and what an addition to the 244Paddington lineup she is!

Chie is a young and gorgeous Osaka raised girl. They must have an extra class in the curriculum in that region on how to suck and fuck a cock and Chie is an A grade student.

With her 168cm stance and gorgeous white skin Chie is a sight to behold. Far more beautiful than most JAV models that I've seen (movies or real life), she has a beautiful face with a cute fringe, ample C boobs and a gorgeous bald and pink pussy.

The service is all Japanese. Chie spent most of her time with her tongue down my throat and her peachy white arse in the air while I caressed between her cheeks. She is very orgasmic to say the least!

Safe to say that the BBBJ and sex was a magnificent experience and at 244Paddington rates it was ridiculous value for money. Having just come back from Macau where Japanese girls in the saunas command $800 an hour I was happy to climb the stairs in Oxford street to my Osaka heaven. Chie is so beautiful that I felt bad to cum in her mouth.

I'm in love again!
    I agree with Max...244 Paddington rates are incredible value for money. I haven't had a dud punt there yet.
    I love climbing those Stairs to Heaven to see what Angel awaits me

Maybe a day before bro! But as punters we have to accept that’s going to happen sometimes.

oh the trials and tribulations of life!!!!