Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to get FREE extras?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Does not matter wether its Massage or Full service you just have to look after the girl!

Its not about you its about the girl if you want the best result.

Quote Originally Posted by Toot_toot_toot View Post
    Trick question, there's no such thing as free
    Very true, everything comes at a cost, it’s just that when it is Not a direct cash transaction, then people sort of treat that as “free” it’s a false economy and head in the sand sort of thing?

Say you are dating a girl friend - totally non WL ! You wine and dine her, shower her with nice gifts then after a while (say a couple of months) she agrees to go away with you on a weekend - you paid for the airfares, hotel room at the Gold Coast and for the weekend you two have great sex, you didn’t pay her a cent but up to that point had spent thousands on her.

Now on the other hand, you are seeing this massage lady or WL outside of the shop , did exactly and everything mentioned above and you also went away and have great “free sex”

So how do you differentiate between the two relationships and experiences??

Which is free extras and which is normal courtships??

Was it come down to whether the lady was a WL or not ?

And how do you know for sure that your new gf has never worked ?

Thoughts ?

Banned
    perhaps the two should not be confused or conjoined, as the ML WL engagement always at it’s heart commenced with a financial transaction.

Hence a recent phrase @Hu6e used ‘invested ($) in the ....” apt, short term goals . Perhaps time a secondary thought?

where as most? would consider time (experience) invested foremost in thinking when roughing plumage and in courting a prospective partner ? With cost coming to the fore when faced with your Dames love of Tiffany engagement rings

Thoughts?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    perhaps the two should not be confused or conjoined, as the ML WL engagement always at it’s heart commenced with a financial transaction.

Hence a recent phrase @Hu6e used ‘invested ($) in the ....” apt, short term goals . Perhaps time a secondary thought?

where as most? would consider time (experience) invested foremost in thinking when roughing plumage and in courting a prospective partner ? With cost coming to the fore when faced with your Dames love of Tiffany engagement rings

Thoughts?
    More time and money = better experience.
    It's simple maths.

If you go around fucking fresh pussy every time, its impossible to get solid extras.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    More time and money = better experience.
    It's simple maths.

If you go around fucking fresh pussy every time, its impossible to get solid extras.
    I get the time involved and noted a prev comment you made about the 3k invested,t.

But get the simple equation

Just stating the obvious - money is at the core of the punt . Perhaps not or less so if seeking to ‘date’ someone

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    I get the time involved and noted a prev comment you made about the 3k invested,t.

But get the simple equation

Just stating the obvious - money is at the core of the punt . Perhaps not or less so if seeking to ‘date’ someone
    Yup, absolutely bro.
    Money is always at the core of it.
    And I am happy to spend that money.
    3k is nothing, the experience is priceless.

BUT..... when I throw another 200 down 2 hours into a session for more time, and she says no dont waste your money, come back and see me soon..... it's not about the money then.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Yup, absolutely bro.
    Money is always at the core of it.
    And I am happy to spend that money.
    3k is nothing, the experience is priceless.

BUT..... when I throw another 200 down 2 hours into a session for more time, and she says no dont waste your money, come back and see me soon..... it's not about the money then.
    Better than a minties moment

Junior Member(有D料到)
    there is a well known ML that i go to and get full service by just paying the $50 tips for nude service

She even showed me her instagram photos and name...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just be nice and show respect, and never was this truer than yesterday.
    I often get a few hairs cut in the barbers shop in the tunnel walkway between The Broadway and Central Station. Now being follically challenged I get a number 1. Today the middle aged Chinese lady does her job then pats the top of my head and says "do top with zero? "
    I said thank you. She starts and then giggles, she leans into my ear and says ""you shave on top, I shave down lower, you want to feel? "
    Well, what do you say when in shock?
    She leans in again and says "it OK I don't wear panties! "
    She moves to the side and in front of me and pushes in and grinds my leg as she continues the trim. I move my hand under the barbers cape to have a feel, she wasn't lieing.
    Now she was no glamour but I liked her style and I didn't pay, even for the haircut. She went to the till with my money and just changed the notes and gave them back and said "I like you, come next time" and smiled!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnitup View Post
    I often get a few hairs cut in the barbers shop in the tunnel walkway between The Broadway and Central Station. Now being follically challenged I get a number 1. Today the middle aged Chinese lady does her job then pats the top of my head and says "do top with zero? "
    I said thank you. She starts and then giggles, she leans into my ear and says ""you shave on top, I shave down lower, you want to feel? "
    She moves to the side and in front of me and pushes in and grinds my leg as she continues the trim. I move my hand under the barbers cape to have a feel, she wasn't lieing.
    Now she was no glamour but I liked her style and I didn't pay, even for the haircut. She went to the till with my money and just changed the notes and gave them back and said "I like you, come next time" and smiled!

Mr Turnitup! It seems you've won yourself a heart. Or somrthing.

Are you going back?

Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Mr Turnitup! It seems you've won yourself a heart. Or somrthing.

Are you going back?
    Twice a week no doubt lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm off to get something to get my hair to grow quicker! Yeah, yeah!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    just be a regular and build rapport with the girl hahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This Chinese lady is going to be wondering why her business has got so busy all of a sudden.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never had anything free. Not how it works in this life 😂😂😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnitup View Post
    This post is pure gold. I bet she has been very busy. Any follow up reports?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Very true, everything comes at a cost, it’s just that when it is Not a direct cash transaction, then people sort of treat that as “free” it’s a false economy and head in the sand sort of thing?

Say you are dating a girl friend - totally non WL ! You wine and dine her, shower her with nice gifts then after a while (say a couple of months) she agrees to go away with you on a weekend - you paid for the airfares, hotel room at the Gold Coast and for the weekend you two have great sex, you didn’t pay her a cent but up to that point had spent thousands on her.

Now on the other hand, you are seeing this massage lady or WL outside of the shop , did exactly and everything mentioned above and you also went away and have great “free sex”

So how do you differentiate between the two relationships and experiences??

Which is free extras and which is normal courtships??

Was it come down to whether the lady was a WL or not ?

And how do you know for sure that your new gf has never worked ?

Thoughts ?
    A few months lol! Get to a home run sooner, that way you know if it is worth hanging around.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    A few months lol! Get to a home run sooner, that way you know if it is worth hanging around.
    Get free is easy. Not necessary good always

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123