Thread: Melbourne RnT

Senior Member(無間使者)

Melbourne RnT

Hi Bros, I’m in Melbourne for a couple of days, staying at Crown.

Any recommendations nearby, preferably within walking distance? Walked up Collins, Spencer and Flinders - only 2 places I saw was a legit Thai Massage and Top of the Town.

Sorry for posting here. No one seems to read Melbourne section and recommendations are old posts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    Hi Bros, I’m in Melbourne for a couple of days, staying at Crown.

Any recommendations nearby, preferably within walking distance? Walked up Collins, Spencer and Flinders - only 2 places I saw was a legit Thai Massage and Top of the Town.

Sorry for posting here. No one seems to read Melbourne section and recommendations are old posts.
    Best thing to do is look for privates or come to Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Success! AR coming soon!

Senior Member(無間使者) HotSpicyJohnny's Avatar
    Success! AR coming soon!
    I'm off to Melb in less than 2 weeks...am looking forward to seeing your review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Success! AR coming soon!
    Not sure of the protocol with shop reviews in Melbourne or if they want the attention, so PM me if you’re heading south and want some info.

I noticed quite a few RnT looking shops and strip clubs on the walk back via Lonsdale Street. Last night in town, will have to try one more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure of the protocol with shop reviews in Melbourne or if they want the attention, so PM me if you’re heading south and want some info.

I noticed quite a few RnT looking shops and strip clubs on the walk back via Lonsdale Street. Last night in town, will have to try one more.
    In Vic RnT isn't as legal as in NSW so they like to keep it under the radar. The preference on the review is to not make it identifiable so PM is best.