Thread: Resolution HP

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Resolution HP

Terrible massage with a pudgy Chinese girl on Monday.First the eftpos was broken, then a really bad massage. Had to finish myself off, and even then it was just to spite her so she could clean up. Was worse than star. Will never return. Usually im quite the nice guy to ml's, as long as they have a good attitude.. but this chick was a PITA.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went few times ages ago was fucked then as well and would never go back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh this place is on my avoid list, first time got an unattractive overweight ml poor massage didn’t offer any extras “thank fuck”. Should have walked it. a year later gave his place another shot got a decent looking wl this time and didn’t leave Happy. Im suprised this place has been open for so long when there’s so much better just a block away. Like someone said they prob just get the leftover desperate punters when ssds is busy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuan_87 View Post
    Yeh this place is on my avoid list, first time got an unattractive overweight ml poor massage didn’t offer any extras “thank fuck”. Should have walked it. a year later gave his place another shot got a decent looking wl this time and didn’t leave Happy. Im suprised this place has been open for so long when there’s so much better just a block away. Like someone said they prob just get the leftover desperate punters when ssds is busy.
    Second that motion ...went twice over about a 3 year period ..both times crap...agree ..wonder how the pay the rent.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Second that motion ...went twice over about a 3 year period ..both times crap...agree ..wonder how the pay the rent.
    ...Ditto
    I think Jacki secretly owns it and keeps it bad so the reviews of Sunshine r so much better. Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have not been there for over 3 years; it sounds like nothing has changed.
    Maybe the business is used for money laundering!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah they have one at Oxley aswell

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have not been there for over 3 years; it sounds like nothing has changed.
    Maybe the business is used for money laundering!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh is that why! Tried the shop at Oxley twice about 12 months ago. Not good not been back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maybe they run it at a loss to give them a tax break on the other shop that is killing it ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice try...connections????