Thread: DIOR - Sweet with Strong GFE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

DIOR - Sweet with Strong GFE

Felt a little jipped this week cos I saw a girl at 278 that I’d forgotten I’d already seen. So found my way back yesterday to Ginza this time to see someone I know I haven’t seen!

SCOPING
    When Dior opened the door I have to admit she was not what I was expecting. Her roster pics have a blurriness on her face that gave me a certain expectation. I actually think her face in reality is prettier. Big eyes and soft full lips. She looks a lot like this chick at work that distracts me a great deal. Damn I wish I could bend her over...

Body-wise she is slightly bigger then I expected. Her pics make her seem quite small and petite. Reckon she is a tad broader than Kelly. Still a size 6 though. Dun think she is a size5. About 160cm tall and actually quite toned, except for her arms which I found to be a bit soft. She has either swollen A cups to B cups that honestly look like they belong on a teenager. Nice white skin.

We sat for a while before showering and chatted at bit. I’ve seen 3 Chinese girls now in 4 working days and my Mando is getting good. These are expensive lessons though!

TASTING
    She takes her time this girl and gives off a shyness that I find kinda endearing. Not much kissing in the shower and only a light BBBJ.
    Down below she isn’t shaved for those punters who like DATY. We didn’t kiss much till we hit the bed and for a while I was wondering if maybe our chemistry was off.

PRE-GAME
    On the bed I went for it with the kissing though and got nice DFK. We got into it alright and she worked her way over my body quite quickly to work on the BBBJ. I loved the view of her body on top of mine in the ceiling mirror. Is it concave or something to make things closer look smaller and things farther away look bigger? She looked quite small against me with a nice hour glass figure.

She spent ages on my cock, sucking, licking and tongue tickling. Great depth too... about 5/6 of me... her soft lips felt great around me. I was getting close and she offered CIM. But in only 30min session that would be the end of it for a 1shot guy like me. So I resisted the temptation and got her to domm me up.

“Wah... hen da! Hen Chang!” These are probably the words I’ve become most familiar with now with the Chinese girls.
    Whether fake or real... I like it.

MAIN EVENT
    She slid onto me in cowgirl, really, really slowly, whining about my size. She may be quite tight but with that much lube I couldn’t really tell. Very shallow pumping in this position. Almost not worth it and she would protest when I tried to go deeper so I quickly changed to missionary where I could take control. Her leg positioning stopped me again from going balls deep on her straight away. But eventually, slowly we came to a comfortable grinding of our groins. Think she was getting close to cumming and I tried to get her there, but my rhythm was off tonight.

I asked for doggy but she was too scared so we stayed in missionary for a while, but as I was unable to cum she later complied to doggy asking me to be gentle and to not go all the way. Trying to pump a girl like that is like leaving the crispy bit off your bacon. Pushed the boundaries a bit so she lay down and I just lay on top of her with her legs closed around me feeling the softness of her butt as I bounced up and down on her.

I pushed in a bit towards the end when I finally blew my load with my head against hers listening to her trying not to gasp too loudly. Something very demure and proper about her trying to not be too loud. I found it appealing.

Overall, I think she is quite similar to Kelly. Different type of pretty face and perhaps a bit bigger framed. But tbh Kelly isn’t too clear in my mind anymore (maybe time for a revisit to see if I can get doggy from her!). Seeing Abby recently though, she is not as skinny but seems to exude a quiet GFE that a lot of punters might like.

Happy Punting.

Nice, bro~~~ Although it sounds like Dior is Not a girl you'll get full satisfaction out of for your cock, if you know what I mean~~ ^^
    And yeah, I'm still thinking of revisiting Abby, lol~~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Nice, bro~~~ Although it sounds like Dior is Not a girl you'll get full satisfaction out of for your cock, if you know what I mean~~ ^^
    And yeah, I'm still thinking of revisiting Abby, lol~~
    I’ve been thinking about Abby again too and I only just saw her this week! She’s cute.