Thread: WHY IS THERE SUCH A BACKLASH EVERYTIME SOMEONE ASKS ANOTHER TO SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCE???

Junior Member(有D料到)

Why is there such backlash everytime someone asks another to share their experience with a WL???

Why is there such backlash everytime someone asks another to share their experience with a WL???

Probably depends on the way it's been asked, has been posted in the wrong section making it irrelevant, seen as a clutter with no real information, or there's been that sort of ask over the last few years or so~

... either that, or the one asking could just be grateful enough to read what's available already.

Something like that, maybe.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)

Banned
    Says the guy with 2 reviews in 2+ years!!

You've singled out other punters that have given you great leads. But what have you given back? In the last 12 months, fuck all. You are more than happy to glean the forum of the gold, but dont give back to the community.

I agree with OmniMime, new users should be happy with what's there. I was not confident at all when I first came here. But being humble, asking for advice (not reviews on specific WLs), and truly giving back whenever you can is what this forum should be about. Sharing info, not having it all one way.

It doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, anyone can make it to a brothel in Sydney. It's not hard to write reviews. 99% of the time, you will get supported for just having a go.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey OP don't worry about these internet shills and their so called reviews. How can some of these guys have a 100% success rate in punting...? FOH! miss me with that BS. Makes me wonder what kind of discounts or kick backs they be getting.

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilderjohnny View Post
    Ok so im guessing they're meant to post it in the General Talk area?

I don't know man, Ive seen others ask politely only to get shut down

They're just asking a simple question, for eg. "Does anyone care to share their exp with ____?"

If you don't want to share then whatever its all good, but why so negative

Some of you get so butthurt and defensive about this simple question sheesh lol
    Perhaps each punters are to their own preference in how they respond or how they take other's statements/posts.

Maybe it's best for some not to take it personal, because what's more interesting is what experiences gets shared about on certain girls, on this forum.

Well ... that's apart from ARs, rather than 'rosters' and 'info' in relevant sections as it should be done in, that are constantly bumped up by a few shops instead of punters with their comments. Normally that tend to happen at fixed times around late morning and mid-evenings.

So, although I don't care much about it, but to some as well, an AR posted asking for reviews on certain girls just seem to be appear in some way the same likewise as mention in the above paragraph. Basically a "clutter".

But, I think there was an interesting line someone used before: "best to take it with a grain of salt"

Quote Originally Posted by b00bs View Post
    Hey OP don't worry about these internet shills and their so called reviews. How can some of these guys have a 100% success rate in punting...? FOH! miss me with that BS. Makes me wonder what kind of discounts or kick backs they be getting.
    Normally in the rosters section or info section, you'll find that some or most of these shops that at time, stipulate a range of discounts schemes/offers.

But, there seems to be only a very few shops that do specifically promote offers of a "discounts for AR posting" basis. Of which you can also find from some of the shops in the rosters/info section.

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Says the guy with 2 reviews in 2+ years!!

You've singled out other punters that have given you great leads. But what have you given back? In the last 12 months, fuck all. You are more than happy to glean the forum of the gold, but dont give back to the community.

I agree with OmniMime, new users should be happy with what's there. I was not confident at all when I first came here. But being humble, asking for advice (not reviews on specific WLs), and truly giving back whenever you can is what this forum should be about. Sharing info, not having it all one way.

It doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, anyone can make it to a brothel in Sydney. It's not hard to write reviews. 99% of the time, you will get supported for just having a go.
    Lol~~ I would wonder if a homeless man has ever made his way into a brothel? Or .. a monk ... or a priest ... wouldn't that be something, eh?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Lol~~ I would wonder if a homeless man has ever made his way into a brothel? Or .. a monk ... or a priest ... wouldn't that be something, eh?

I wouldn't doubt it, I rekon there's some dirty priests out there that have gone lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post

To paraphrase the great Barack Obama, and intentionally misquote him.....

"....the idea that if you're willing to work hard, it doesn't matter who you are or where you come from or what you look like or where you love. It doesn't matter whether you're black or white or Indian or Asian or Lebo, young or old or rich or poor, able, disabled, gay or straight, you can get great full service with bbbj and cim, right here in Australia if you're willing to try!!!"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You realise the internet and bitter pricks go hand in hand

Banned
    Everybody has there existing biases.
    Red wine makes you live longer.
    Dark chocolate is a health food.
    Exercise is overrated.
    But are we witnessing the advent of a closed
    internet where people are sharing less on Facebook,
    Instagram and changing settings to private and leaving
    Twitter. A return to the days when usernames rather
    than real names dominated.
    Perhaps we've come full circle in realising that sharing
    isn't always caring after all.
    Donate one kidney you're my crush.
    Donate two kidneys you're my soulmate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Too many people who care about something other than what they are doing.

Don't want to give intel if someone isn't reviewing? Don't give intel.
    Don't want to do a review? Don't do it.

Why bitch and moan about either.

Do your review, or give intel because you want to. Not because of some idea you have to be obligated to do it, or rewarded for it.

Not everyone goes to shops that are paying to advertise. 95% of my punts have been at places where a review is pointless (because their website is shit not up to date, their rosters are random, you can't do bookings, the girls don't stick around etc etc), or would be seen as 'competition' for the advertisement shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I reckon a lot of the vitriol is based on the fact that users are pissed off that the people are asking are just too lazy to use the search feature to answer the question. For Christ sake we're in 2018 and you're asking on an internet forum. It can't be too hard to search or at least preface your question with "I tried searching for info on XXX, but couldn't find any, can anybody help?"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Talking about backlash, I was having a conversation with mamasan the other week after a session and a punter called on WeChat to talk about how others users on this forum were disrespecting a WL in the AR section... The bloke sound as if he was crying or snorted a long ass line. LOL! Do you have anything better to do than just call up and rant!? Some people really take this stuff seriously. Post anything negative or a below average reviews and people go ballistic. Anyways...

Others mentioned about contributing to this community... Is my daily punting or anyone's rate of punting spending money not enough
    contribution to the 'community'?? Or am I suppose to constantly share my experiences everytime. Props to those who share their experiences but wigga, I'm not obliged to write a review of anything especially if I'm going to receive backlash anyway. Most people I know who use this forum never read an entire review, just look at what 'service providing' then straight to the establishment. Key words being BBBJ DATY CIM DFK etc. and a photo is all anyone really care about. This can be found in the roster section and if not then yeah... Thanks for the the review and writing more than 25 words to meet the criteria (I could be wrong and I'm waiting for an ass whooping reply).

I'm happy with the content that this forum provides and I certainly don't ask many questions at all but isn't the whole point of this forum is 'to ask questions'? Isn't that giving back to the community by receive an answer? 😅

I'm high from Defqon1, you won't ever see my type this much again. Best just to sit down with some popcorn and enjoy the banter.

EDIT: high on music

Quote Originally Posted by Jactivate View Post

I'm happy with the content that this forum provides and I certainly don't ask many questions at all but isn't the whole point of this forum is 'to ask questions'? Isn't that giving back to the community by receive an answer? ��

I'm high from Defqon1, you won't ever see my type this much again. Best just to sit down with some popcorn and enjoy the banter.

EDIT: high on music
    There’s nothing wrong with asking questions, and countless questions had been asked and answered on this forum, the OP just painted the wrong picture, that’s all !

Sure there are bitter pricks on the forum, on any public forum, but not “ Every time ” as the OP suggests.

Sometimes if a question is too obvious or the answer has just been posted within a day or too, it’s hard for some people not to get impatient with it. The solution is : ignore the comment, I mean for both parties, no need to answer the question if you don’t like it !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ----------------------------------------removing---

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigeasy View Post
    I reckon a lot of the vitriol is based on the fact that users are pissed off that the people are asking are just too lazy to use the search feature to answer the question. For Christ sake we're in 2018 and you're asking on an internet forum. It can't be too hard to search or at least preface your question with "I tried searching for info on XXX, but couldn't find any, can anybody help?"
    You do know the standard response here when you say you searched the AR and couldn't find any right ?

You will be told by others to take one for the team and go try it out and post a AR afterwards.

Essentially I've learnt you cant win either ways