Thread: How to approach getting an outbound session with WL after getting their number from regular visits?

Junior Member(有D料到)

How to approach getting an outbound session with WL after getting their number from regular visits?

So the story goes; a while back, I managed to get the number of a very very popular girl after a couple of regular visits, I'll leave her name out of it, out of respect for her privacy, but let me say that she'd be in a lot of punter's top 5 lists. Hint: She's Aus born

I pretty much just said, "if you're insterested, I can book a nice hotel room, and we could meet there instead of in this shop, ill pay the neccesary funds". I made it real casual saying that if you aren't interested it's all good, just dropping the question out there

She seemed to be interested so she gave me her number before I left
    Gave her a casual call on the same night just to make sure she didn't give me a fake number to get me out the room haha but it was defs her. Called to see if she was still interested, she said she was and to just hit her up

Dropped a casual text 2 weeks later asking if she was available to meet up that weekend, unfortunately no response, thought nothing much of it, after all they do have lives outside of the brothel

Managed to see her on the roster that same week, so thought id book a session with her just cause' she's really that good, and also if I could find out if she was stil interested or not
    Saw her, had an amazing session as usual. After sex, I asked if she received my text, she said she did but she just had a lot going on outside work which is fair

That's the last interaction I've had with her as she hasn't been on the roster for about 3-4 months

I guess my question is; does anyone have any advice on how they would contact the girl to see if she's still interested to do an outbound session?
    Like I said, hasn't been on the roster so it would be good to get a session in with her again

Most likely she's either not interested anymore, stopped doing that line of work, found love... but she did give me her number so maybe there's still a chance

Any input would be appreciated

Thanks!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Once she didn’t reply you means she was not interested with you means bye bye

She’s giving her number to a lot of customers, of course not her primary phone !

She couldn’t say she’s not interested when asked, poor thing !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most of the WLs have, or at least want to have a completely normal live. The door of the brothel is a clear and strict boundary between two lives.

The fact that you met her inside that door decided that you won't be able to have a normal relationship with her.

So whether she wants to meet you outside completely depends on what kind of live she has outside of work. My experience going out with WL happened a couple of times but none went well. Either she just wanted to hang out with no sex at all, or she wants to develop normal girlfriend relationship but you can imagine it won't work. So the relationship went down hill quickly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Most of the WLs have, or at least want to have a completely normal live. The door of the brothel is a clear and strict boundary between two lives.

The fact that you met her inside that door decided that you won't be able to have a normal relationship with her.

So whether she wants to meet you outside completely depends on what kind of live she has outside of work. My experience going out with WL happened a couple of times but none went well. Either she just wanted to hang out with no sex at all, or she wants to develop normal girlfriend relationship but you can imagine it won't work. So the relationship went down hill quickly.
    Thanks for your input

Not looking for a relationship with her, just trying to see if I can get an outbound session with her at a hotel or something, she's not working at the shop anymore

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Since I wasn’t there at the time and don’t know you or the girl I am only guessing but o reckon wilsno is probably right.
    WLs wil sometimes give a customer their number if asked to just to be polite, not create a scene, they feel a bit pressured, not lose a customer etc.
    But then when you call they make excuses not to see you.
    Like I said I am only speaking generally.
    I am sure there are plenty of cases where WLs se customers outside the shop but almost always for some sort of cash arrangement. Essentially it’s like doing a private.
    Also note that a lot of shops don’t tolerate this sort of arrangement and if they find out will probably ban the customer and maybe sack the girl too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilderjohnny View Post
    Thanks for your input

Not looking for a relationship with her, just trying to see if I can get an outbound session with her at a hotel or something, she's not working at the shop anymore
    In that case you can text her with some greetings and casual conversation. She might still be working at other shop or just quited.

If she's not engaged or not respond, then you would have to just move on and find the WL who is interested.

If they are willing to do private outcalls then make it worth their while.

A city location is ideal and a rate around $250 to $300 an hour is great for them since it's more than they would get at a shop or agency.

If you show them you are kind and generous, they will definitely reciprocate will total GFE feels and maybe even a real connection.

During the week is sometimes better than weekends depending on their busy period.

Speaking of periods, if you are not fussed about that then BBBJ/CIM will be all you'll get on that day.

My standard rate for outcalls to my place is $300. The sessions last for way longer than an hour. Usually followed by lunch or dinner, which the girl sometimes pays for from the cash I've given her.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ultimately money talks. Try including, "I'll pay you {some generous sum} to come out", and 'm sure you'll get some replies.
    The only time I've manged to get a girl to come out for the whole day (not just some 30 min walk around or meal) without paying them directly is to offer to bring them for some fun activities, that are relatively expensive, e.g. cruise or skydiving etc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To me it looks like it totally depends on the girl and the trust level.
    I saw a young ML about three times at two CBD shops and we hit it off. I ended up getting her number and she agreed to meet her in the city on my day off. I took her to lunch at the fish market and then brought her back to my place for a longer session. We did exactly the same thing at home that we did in the shop which was kinky but definitely safe sex. Basically our sessions involved mild B&D on me and then a hj to finish.

I'm a regular with another ML currently doing the same kind of stuff but I don't think I'll try for a home visit since our shop sessions are quite satisfactory. I think she would probably be fine to come to my place however since we click a bit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WLs usually have 2 phones at least. One for customers, so she can connect with either using wechat or kakotalk (whether Chinese or Korean WLs). The other phone is WLs own phone whether it was their Chinese or Korean numbers to connect with their friends and family back home, but sometimes they do have another local phone number to be used in australia.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i just really want to say this: your english is so good!

Banned
    Pseudomonas antibiotic resistant.
    Sacccharomyces Cerevisiae growth.
    Its palpable, no precaution needed.
    No shortage of willing hosts.
    Or should they seek more pathogenic organisms.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    dont even bother my dude. i have been in the same situation as you before. realised they do have private life outside and moved on.