Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beth - Nuru Queen

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Beth - Nuru Queen

I’ve been wanting to find my way to 244 for a while now and finally decided to try it today. I dropped Shane a line to see who he might suggest from today’s roster and ended up booking Beth. I was keen to see ChaCha but unfortunately, she wasn’t working today.

It wasn’t hard finding my way to Paddington and 244 is in the main thoroughfare so it was easy to find.

I had a chat with the manager, Angela who took me up to room number 1. Now that is a generously sized room! A couple of minutes later, Beth entered. I was a little surprised as I could actually see the resemblance to her photos. Beth looks over 170cm with a long statuesque figure with impressive C cup breasts.

I don’t know why I had the impression she was Korean but as soon as she opened her mouth, it was obvious she was Chinese.

We started in the shower where I got to experience her nuru skills. It’s quite enjoyable when the girl knows what she is doing. After about fifteen minutes of massage, she started giving me a bbbj. Beth has an aggressive technique which is quite PSE. We retired to the bed for more bbbj and ball sucking.i didn’t really want to get out of the shower area as I was feeling incredibly relaxed from the hot nuru massage.

All I wanted to do was lie there and do absolutely nothing so I let Beth do all the work. Even after she rolled the condom on, I just wanted to lie there and let her do all the work! After some fifteen minutes, I think she got tired of the lazy bastard who was half 😴

She got me to change position into a missionary. I got started and I was thinking of cim but I was too lazy so just finished in that position.

Beth is a great girl and is definitely worth seeing for anyone who has been wondering about seeing her.

I felt very relaxed when leaving. I got to go back for another nuru experience soon! Angela wanted to introduce me to some of the other girls but they were all in bookings.

My first visit to 244 but it absolutely won’t be my last. Very relaxed and more personal style compared to the shops I usually visit which tend to be all business.

Thanks Shane!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    I’ve been wanting to find my way to 244 for a while now and finally decided to try it today. I dropped Shane a line to see who he might suggest from today’s roster and ended up booking Beth. I was keen to see ChaCha but unfortunately, she wasn’t working today.

It wasn’t hard finding my way to Paddington and 244 is in the main thoroughfare so it was easy to find.

I had a chat with the manager, Angela who took me up to room number 1. Now that is a generously sized room! A couple of minutes later, Beth entered. I was a little surprised as I could actually see the resemblance to her photos. Beth looks over 170cm with a long statuesque figure with impressive C cup breasts.

I don’t know why I had the impression she was Korean but as soon as she opened her mouth, it was obvious she was Chinese.

We started in the shower where I got to experience her nuru skills. It’s quite enjoyable when the girl knows what she is doing. After about fifteen minutes of massage, she started giving me a bbbj. Beth has an aggressive technique which is quite PSE. We retired to the bed for more bbbj and ball sucking.i didn’t really want to get out of the shower area as I was feeling incredibly relaxed from the hot nuru massage.

All I wanted to do was lie there and do absolutely nothing so I let Beth do all the work. Even after she rolled the condom on, I just wanted to lie there and let her do all the work! After some fifteen minutes, I think she got tired of the lazy bastard who was half 😴

She got me to change position into a missionary. I got started and I was thinking of cim but I was too lazy so just finished in that position.

Beth is a great girl and is definitely worth seeing for anyone who has been wondering about seeing her.

I felt very relaxed when leaving. I got to go back for another nuru experience soon! Angela wanted to introduce me to some of the other girls but they were all in bookings.

My first visit to 244 but it absolutely won’t be my last. Very relaxed and more personal style compared to the shops I usually visit which tend to be all business.

Thanks Shane!
    I saw her yesterday again , this time sober , and I completely concur with your observations.

Beth has a body of model and face is a bit exotic. She is quite a passion lady!

Quack
    Thanks for your review and glad you enjoyed cum again soon
    Shane
    Ps Corvus thank you also my new camera will be getting some action on the girls tomorrow

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Corvus, you were the guy who saw her when you were drunk! That was a funny review

Join Beth until late

Beth here on sinful sundays

join the nuru queeen

play with the nuru princess

Beth is the hooker today
    Monday girls Hubba Hubba

Enjoy beths expertise today

play with beth until late tonight

soon goes back to china

Tuesday girls another great Paddington gaffle

4 days left for Beth

Beth only 3 days left

Beth finished today back to China for holiday left a little early been great having her

Shane

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Will she be back, Shane?

yes probably 2 months

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she not coming back? My best punt ever is with her

checking will let you know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast