Thread: Sydney's Best Bodyslides?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sydney's Best Bodyslides?

As much as I love Mimi I can't always travel out that way, and with the the retirement of Candy I am hard-pressed to find a good quality slippery body-slide within or close to the CBD. I know some CBD shops do a makeshift version with powder or sometimes even without, but what I am hoping to find is some high quality lubed up body-sliding that lasts for more than a couple of minutes within the CBD that does not require going to a more expensive cauc shop. Anyone have any suggestions? I have been out of the loop for a bit so my knowledge of Syd is thin these days.

Before Mimi and Candy, there were always the Korean shops ! In fact Candy used to be a trainer in some of them - go figure?

Have you been to M8 ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Zara - 0473 459 266

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_240...D-Private.html

Similar service to Mimi (but, does Nuru) - A bit more $ but in the CBD, quality apartment and lovely lady.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Before Mimi and Candy, there were always the Korean shops ! In fact Candy used to be a trainer in some of them - go figure?

Have you been to M8 ?
    Only ever heard bad things about M8; bored girls, bad attitude, rushed service and worse. I have been to Midas, it was alright but out of the way not CBD. Worst experience was at Juliet's where the ML was so terribly uninterested in the whole thing she actually told me I had cum and that the service was now finished despite the fact that I had not cum at all. She just kept saying "no I know you just I saw you cum get dressed now". I decided it was not worth arguing about seeing as that even if I convinced her to do her job she would likely do it badly anyway. This is all to say I am pretty suspicious of Korean joints due to a mix of personal experience and relentlessly bad to mediocre reviews of them.

Maybe M8 is good these days, does anyone know?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimiuk View Post
    Zara - 0473 459 266

Similar service to Mimi (but, does Nuru) - A bit more $ but in the CBD, quality apartment and lovely lady.
    Hmmm. Double the usual price but seems high quality in presentation. Thank you, I will keep this in mind if all else fails.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Hmmm. Double the usual price but seems high quality in presentation. Thank you, I will keep this in mind if all else fails.
    Yup not cheap, but very Central and Zara is very well kept with great skills taking great pride in what she does. Her place is immaculate also if the surroundings are something that matter to you.

Banned
    Zara - 0473 459 266

That ass is top notch (if the photos are recent/legit).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    That ass is top notch (if the photos are recent/legit).
    No unfortunately is some pretty bad photoshop. That said, she is in great shape but there are no extras or touching of her...I think of her fondly as a "cock whisperer"!

I also like the top end vibe of her place...

Banned
    No unfortunately is some pretty bad photoshop. That said, she is in great shape but there are no extras or touching of her...I think of her fondly as a "cock whisperer"!

Thanks, but no thanks....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Thanks, but no thanks....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Yeah. Altered photos and nuru with "no touching" at double the price....

Sent from my Nintendo64 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Only ever heard bad things about M8; bored girls, bad attitude, rushed service and worse. I have been to Midas, it was alright but out of the way not CBD. Worst experience was at Juliet's where the ML was so terribly uninterested in the whole thing she actually told me I had cum and that the service was now finished despite the fact that I had not cum at all. She just kept saying "no I know you just I saw you cum get dressed now". I decided it was not worth arguing about seeing as that even if I convinced her to do her job she would likely do it badly anyway. This is all to say I am pretty suspicious of Korean joints due to a mix of personal experience and relentlessly bad to mediocre reviews of them.

Maybe M8 is good these days, does anyone know?
    Agree with above...m8 have to be lucky...overpriced

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can usually score body slides at 70 bucks at most rnts i go to, usually just cut them off at 15 to go for bodyslide. Amy from tokiostudio does a pretty stella job (young busty jap gal) - I believe she went under a different name at one point.

Senior Member(無間使者)

The real Zara looks nothing like the photos there. I've seen her once about 2 years ago. The vibe and surroundings does feel top end and that's it.
    Take the trek and go see Mimi.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Who and where is this Mimi you speak of?