Thread: Yoyo - great service and all you can expect

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yoyo - great service and all you can expect

Shop: 278 Club
    Girl: Yoyo
    Nationality: Chinese
    Date of visit: 11/9/2018
    Services: shower together, cat bath, BBBJ, DFK, DATY, COB, FS.

I really not good at writing AR, but I just saw not much review for Yoyo so I think I just write something for her. if the word is too simple... Sorry ....

First of all, I am attracted by her photo on the website, meeting her face to face, you can feel the photo has been PS, so she does look a bit different, BUT not in a bad way. She is very sexy type and I love her body, that is definitely a 10/10. Shower first with her with very gentle kiss and body to body touching and bj, that part is very general which you can experience with all 278 girls.

When you go to the bed, that is where I love, to create a bit of secret feeling she has given me a eye mask while she do the body massage service, I am not good at describing service but with the eye mask on, you feel a lot different as you sense all the touch much more sensitive. her rimming is great and BBBJ is also perfect. and I love having 69 with her.

with all the passion up, we have gone to the sex part, she is very active girl and is willing to try all different position with me.

As what I said, I really not got at writing AR, but I do recommend you to try her out and you will love her

Banned
    Nice AR bro.
    Dont be sorry. It's good to see people having a crack.

She is legendary. Her DTBBBJ, makes her the DT Queen of 278!!

Banned
    Hu6e is right Mr g — don’t ever apologise for writing an AR. Not enough forum members bother to do it any more, so it’s great to hear your voice.

I enjoyed your story and I’m looking forward to reading your next one. Thank you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bro g... very good AR!! Thanks for sharing and making the effort to write one!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing bro G!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Saw yoyo, her service is still the same as before her holiday. She look fresh and relex with all the smile.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Yoyo for the first time this week - she is great.

Very natural, relaxed but professional, fantastic tongue and one of the few that can take all of me in her mouth - I was more than delighted

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Saw her yesterday. Cold day so all the body heat was good. She really know how to make me warm up and fuck her in several position. I m addicted to her excellent DT and CIM. Seen her a few times each time the service is excellent. Must be Ginza training and quality control.

Shop Owner
    C Yoyo

Thank to recommend Yoyo !! she is working today also at 278club a lot of girls working today and waiting for Oppppa's >.< hehe
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills ( Back Entrance from Little Buckingham St. )

0416 020 278
    Wechat:sydney479
    All other enquire please contact: 0416020278
    Instagram : 278club
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/

479 Empire Management